change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Loobcom's Profile Photo

Healthy staples in Arad

by Loobcom Online Now Apr 21, 2014 at 1:28 AM

I'm staying in Arad for a few weeks. Is there somewhere I can buy things like quinoa, buckwheat, raw tehina etc?

3 Answers 2 hours ago
    • Transport from Kfar Hanokdim to Yatir winery

by Shawn11 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Any chance of getting a bus/ cab from Kfar to Yatir winery. If so, how much may this cost for the cab ride there and back.

• Taxi in Arad/Masada?

by luthier93 Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

How easy is it to take a taxi early in the morning from Arad to Masada?

• Arnold-T's Profile Photo

Finding and staing in B&B or mini-hotel in Arad

by Arnold-T Online Now Oct 27, 2012 at 12:55 AM

There are no a lot of hotels and guest houses directly in Arad town. In my opinion Arad is more attractive for a long staying neither Ein Bokek. The price for B&B or mini-hotels in Arad much less so you have an oppotrtunity to stay there for more than few days. The way from Arad to Dead Sae may take about 15 minutes by car/taxi/city shuttle. Furthermore climate in Arad much enjoyable then in Ein Bokek.
      Nevertheless I don't understand why B&B and mini-hotels in Arad are so unpopular? What is the main reasons? Quality of accommodation? Number of services? Neighborhood? Strangles of this kind of accommodation? or What can you say on this?

6 Answers Oct 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    • Cost of taking a taxi fromn Arad to the Dead Sea

by LynnDavidson Online Now Dec 1, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Does anyone know what the cost is of taking a taxi from Arad City Center to the Dead Sea? Also I do not have a working cell phone here in Israel so could I prearrange with the taxi driver to pick me up at the Dead Sea at a certain time to return to Arad?

Thank you for your help!

Lynn

3 Answers Dec 6, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • LIVING & WORKING IN ARTIST'S QUARTER

by mitayal Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 2:12 PM

ARE THERE ROOMS FOR RENT, IN ARTIST'S QUARTER? HOW ABOUT GUITAR GIGS? THANX!

4 Answers Sep 20, 2010 at 1:00 AM
    • Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Come to the Mountain Bike Race in Arad, Israel

by Martin_S. Online Now Jan 5, 2004 at 4:32 AM

Hi All and Shalom: We are having a mountain bike race here in Arad, Israel on January 16th, 2004 (thats a Friday). There are two race courses. Elite and Expert race one course. Sport is the second. Anybody who would like to "drop by" and race or just do the "family" course is invited. See you there I hope, Martin

13 Answers Jan 7, 2004 at 10:01 PM