Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• an electronic shop in Aosta italy

by picture989 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 2:02 AM

I would like to know whether you know of an electronic shop in Aosta

1 Answer Mar 18, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • an electronic shop in Aosta

by picture989 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Would you know if there is an electronic shop in Aosta to purchase a decoder?

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • How to get to Mont Blanc from Aosta

by beejay421 Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 2:08 PM

We are planning to spend some time in Aosta and would like to know if it is a city that would be convenient to travel to Mont Blanc and surrounding Alps using Aosta as a base. Would one week to 10 days be too much to explore the area on day trips.

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    • mumymama's Profile Photo

How to get to Aosta and Pre Saint Didier from Milano airport?

by mumymama Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Hi everybody! Would you please answer my question - how can I get from Milano airport to Pre St. Didier? Thank you! Best regards.

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • Spring snow and floods

by efsunderland Online Now Mar 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Does your area typically experience flooding when the Alps melt? There has been so much snow this winter, we are concerned that the roads may be impassible.
      We are planning to travel through Aosta in early-mid May 2012, and are interested in seeing the mountains.

2 Answers Mar 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    • How do you get there???

by RobinsFamily Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Can someone please advise the easiest way for us to get to Aosta? We are a family of 4 and will be travelling around Italy. We can't find any information about what is the best way to travel there either via train or by bus. Rgds, Susan

2 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 3:48 AM
    • dakotabing's Profile Photo

Music Instrument

by dakotabing Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 5:42 AM

I visited Aosta last year. WHile there a folk band played music with an accordian and a long wooden instrument held over the shoulder and played with a stick/mallet. I want to know the name of the instrument. I appreciate your help-I have been searching on the internet all year for this. I saw one in a music store in Aosta for sale-should have purchased it then!

Bonjour- merci!

1 Answer Jan 29, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    • Shopping in Aosta

by Aneque Online Now Dec 26, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Are the shops in Aosta open tomorrow 27 dDecember 2010?

3 Answers Dec 26, 2010 at 7:26 AM
    • eam45's Profile Photo

Alpine travel in Aosta

by eam45 Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 1:37 PM

I am a geologist who needs to traverse from Aosta to Zermatt. From what I have gathered we will have to cross four glaciers and it will probably take us 2 days. I am having a hard time finding a map with all the possible trails between Aosta and Zermatt and all the possible huts along the way. This is sort of round about stuff to be on the internet and find out about. Our group has extensive alpine training and we just have to figure out our basic route before comming up to Aosta on May 22 to begin the trek. I would appreciate ANY advice

Thanks for your help
      Beth