change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Aomori

• Stop over at Aomori

by ShreeDatye Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 3:37 PM

We are on our first visit to Japan in September. We will be taking a train from Hakodate to Sendai on 6th September. Would like to know whether it would be possible to make a stop-over at Aomori to visit the Sannai-Maruyama site. How much time would be necessary? Any suggestions will help us a great deal in planning our trip and make the most from our trip.

Regards,

Shree

1 Answer Jul 27, 2011 at 5:32 AM
    • hotel in aomori

by tannytwh Online Now Oct 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I can't find booking for Hotel reservation thro yr site. Pls let me know how I can make reservation for hotel toyoko inn and similar hotel of this range

3 Answers Oct 13, 2010 at 5:22 AM
    • ftym's Profile Photo

Planning A Trip

by ftym Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 12:21 AM

Hello

I am very interested in going to Japan, Aomori to experience Nebuta festival, can someone advise me when is the time to go and the exact date of Nebuta festival. Besides that what other places that I should go if I am there? I heard that the hotel booking must be made early as during this festival almost all hotels will be fully booked. Which airline is the cheapest carrier to travel as I am from Malaysia. I need more advise before I could start plan the trip and map the route.

Thanking in advance for your help.

Fern

1 Answer Sep 18, 2007 at 5:44 AM
    • Cheap accomodation during the Nebuta Matsuri festival 4 Aug on?

by TonyAllan Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 12:05 PM

Hi all
      I'm trying to find some fairly cheap accomodation during the Nebuta Matsuri festival 4 Aug on for about 3 nights...has anyone any ideas or suggestions?
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM