Travel Answers
Anyang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Should i stay in Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arriving in Incheon airport after 3 am?

Incheon May 3, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi, Seoul / Incheon VT,

Should i stay in an Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arrival in Incheon airport after 3 am? Or follow the last late night Incheon airport bus to Seoul Station, arriving in Seoul Station at 5 am?

To prepare for this trip, can you advise whether i should sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon? Flight departing from Hong Kong at 9.50 pm for Incheon.

If flight departing from Hong Kong at 1.05 am, should i sleep for 5 hours in the afternoon?

Kindly advise.

Chyan

more
    • Pips666's Profile Photo

Things to do in Anyang

by Pips666 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hi
      I'm traveling to Anyang in a week with my partner who is on business. I'm struggling to find anything on the web about the area as the advice is conflicting (and in Korean)

Any advice about things to do other than the art park that looks amazing would be great. I'm really interested in local gyms or pools as the hotel we are staying at doesn't have one.....

Also any top tips about traveling about and places to visit (as I'll be on my own for a lot of the time) would be great.

Thanks

Pips

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • Travel timings

by ToryCordick Online Now May 24, 2006 at 9:04 AM

How long does it take to get from Anyang to Incheon airport?

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 9:39 AM