Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Antigua Island

• meadowdaisy's Profile Photo

Roll Call Jolly Beach Resort for February 2014

by meadowdaisy Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Anyone Staying at the Jolly Beach Resort In February 2014, We are ready to get out of the snow and be beach bums for a while !

• Tassietian's Profile Photo

Car Rental Costs

by Tassietian Online Now May 23, 2006 at 5:45 AM

How much does it cost to rent a car in Antigua and do you need and international drivers licence. What is the public transport system like and how far is it from St John's to the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium. Can it be walked or is transport a must.

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 1:58 AM
    • pbskye's Profile Photo

Renting a car in Antigua

by pbskye Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 6:15 AM

Is is worth renting a car while staying in Antigua or are the local taxis and buses cheap and reliable enough?

3 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 1:24 PM
    • tobytal's Profile Photo

re/ tarantulas or biting spiders in antigua?

by tobytal Online Now Jan 18, 2004 at 9:26 PM

Im planning a trip to antigua. Has anyone been there and noticed tarantulas or black widow spiders. I was on a website i found on google and one man claimed that he saw some> Has anyone else. Please answer- im terrified of spiders

4 Answers Apr 8, 2005 at 9:13 AM
    • tobytal's Profile Photo

the best hotel in antigua for a single person

by tobytal Online Now Jan 8, 2004 at 8:40 PM

I'm going to antigua in february for 8 days- Can anyone recommend a nicehotel/or inn or bed & breakfast that is not more than150per night and doesn/t have too many families and or kids? I would like a place not too far from a beach or restaurantsSome of the travel guides mentioned the admirals inn. their website looked nice but i'd rather take advice from someone who has been to antigua

1 Answer Jan 12, 2004 at 4:30 PM
    • Cocobay, Antigua

by Jo. Online Now Nov 9, 2003 at 6:47 AM

Will be visiting Cocobay in early May 2004 for our honeymoon. Was wondering whether anyone had any feedback for us as about this resort. Is it a nice as is looks? Are there any tips worth knowing about? Any info on excursions etc would be very welcome. Thanks,

3 Answers Oct 4, 2004 at 6:51 AM