Antequera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Antequera from Malaga or Benalmadena

by Adela12 Online Now Feb 2, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I have a friend coming to visit and she would like to visit Anteque. Is there a train or will it have to be by bus. It will be a two night stop-over

5 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 3:59 AM
    • From Malaga airport to fuente de Piedra

by Kizzykat Online Now Jan 9, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Has anyone a car route from Malaga airport to fuente de Piedra,we are worrying how to get on the right road from the airport the rest of the journey will not be so bad
      Any help we would be grateful
      Jean

3 Answers Jan 10, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    • Neil

by neilswinney Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 4:30 AM

We are travelling from Malaga Airport on 29th July to stay with friends in Fuenta Piedra and then on travelling on to Seville for 4 days wishing to return to Malaga airport for approx 1pm to catch 3.40p.m plane to UK.Could you advise times and prices for 2 x adults.I have ried various websites without luck so far.

Kind regards
      Neil

6 Answers Jul 26, 2011 at 12:24 AM
    • Antequera Visit 1

by DaveBC Online Now Jan 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Hi
      I am going from Malaga to Granada and would like to spend half a day in Antequera.
      What is the best way to do this, bearing in mind we will have luggage.
      Thanks

2 Answers Jan 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    • getting from malaga to granada

by rosanna.p Online Now Nov 19, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Hello there.
      I have a simple question.
      I would like to go from malaga to granada.
      which is the best way?
      I have seen if I go by train I have to stop in antequera at" maria zambrano station" and get the other train to granada from the "sta.ana. station"
      how could i get from one train station to the other??
      is there some buses?
      I also have seen that actually is not so far...about 20 min. by car.

thanks a lot
      best reguards
      Rosanna

7 Answers Nov 22, 2010 at 1:38 AM
    • Malaga Airport to Antequera

by missmacka23 Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Hoping to surprise my parents by visiting them in fuente de piedra near antequera in august. In need of some help with regards to getting from malaga airport to Antequera which i believe is the nearest station to Fuente de piedra. Will be arriving in Malaga on a Thursday at 11am. Many thanks Sally

4 Answers Jul 24, 2010 at 3:49 AM
    • Good wedding music!

by michr9 Online Now Jun 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Hi - I am getting married in Antequera in September and I want to find a good band who can play a variety of music - mostly english/american with maybe a few spanish numbers. I am not that fixed on a genre of music - would like soul, jazz, pop... I just want a band that will get people dancing! I would really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 6, 2009 at 3:34 AM
    • Calle Penuelas Photo

by GloriaThomas Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Hi,
      I am not traveling to Spain so I would like to ask if there is someone traveling to Antequera, or who lives there, who might be kind enough
      to take a few photos of Calle de las Penuelas. My grandfather's birth
      certificate states that he was born there. Unfortunately, there is no
      address listed. My grandfather was born in 1876.
      Thank you, Gloria

3 Answers Sep 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM
    • ghosthunter's Profile Photo

Lobo Park - Is it still open ?

by ghosthunter Online Now May 16, 2008 at 5:20 AM

Does anyone know if Lobo Park is still open or has something happened to it ? I went to look at the website earlier (www.lobopark.com) & it just will not load. I hope everything is ok there as it's a wonderful place & i was planning going back again later this year. Many Thanks in advance, Darren.

4 Answers Sep 22, 2008 at 2:59 AM
    • GL12's Profile Photo

Children Things to do?

by GL12 Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 6:00 AM

Planning on stopping here for 2 nights. Is there anything that children (5,6 & 8) might find interesting? I have found some ideas that include visiting the Wolf "sanctuary", and eating lots of pasteries dipped in chocolate!

Many thanks

Alec

• mkvalya's Profile Photo

Dolmen de Menga and Viera

by mkvalya Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 6:38 AM

how to reach them arriving from malaga?
      are far from the center?
      which is the better?
      gracias

2 Answers Jul 14, 2007 at 4:07 AM
    • train travel, Almeria to Sevilla

by StripeyCat Online Now May 15, 2007 at 3:32 AM

Hi,
      my family and I would like to stay in Cabo de Gata, Almeria. There will be a real mix of ages from 17 to 50 and we are concerned that the girls, 17 & 18 have plenty to do. We understand there is lots for the older folk but actual recommendations would be apreciated.
      Can anyone tell us about the public transport in the area? Is it realistic to go to Seville for a day trip, does anyone know how long it will take? As to night life in the area, music, food & bars - are they in easy reach?
      We will be visiting around Christmas / New Year and would also like details of festivals and holiday celebrations.
      Any advice gratefully received

2 Answers May 17, 2007 at 10:49 AM
    • Trains?

by annmarain Online Now Sep 28, 2006 at 9:40 AM

Is their also a train from Antequera to Malaga?

1 Answer Sep 28, 2006 at 11:14 AM
    • Travel by bus or train from Antequera to Marbella

by crazyj Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 9:49 AM

I would like to find the easiest way to get from Antequera to Marbella. Cheap would be nice but not essential.

At the moment I believe I will have to take a bus to malaga and then change there to either another bus or a train. Also does anyone know of a useful web site that gives the bus and Train timetables. Cheers J

2 Answers Mar 27, 2006 at 12:39 AM
    • cookies from the nuns in antequera

by espanoladecalifornia Online Now Aug 27, 2004 at 12:59 AM

can you buy cookies direct from the nuns and have them shipped to the us do they have a web site?

1 Answer Aug 30, 2004 at 12:27 PM
    • Kraftwrk5's Profile Photo

Antequera vs. Cadiz

by Kraftwrk5 Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 6:53 PM

Hi, all. I will be in Andalucia in September, and I'm trying to plan a daytrip between Granada and Sevilla (or Sevilla and Granada) that would include Gibraltar and either Antequera, Cadiz, Arcos de la Frontera, or Vejer de la Frontera. I am having trouble deciding - they all look so cool! :) Any suggestions? Antequera, Arcos, and Vejer interest me, because of their being Pueblos Blancos. In Antequera, I'm not too interested in El Torcal - however, I do think Pena de los enamorados (to look at it, not go there) is really neat. How does antequera compare with arcos and vejer? Which, in your opinion, has the best architecture and atmosphere? I hope my questions aren't too much of a bother! :) Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the help, Mike

7 Answers Aug 2, 2005 at 1:37 AM