Travel Answers
Antananarivo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poling's Profile Photo

Morondava to Tulear/Ifaty (possible to do by car?)

Madagascar Aug 20, 2015 at 5:36 PM

Day 1: Morondava to Manja and Day 2: Manja to Ifaty

I have various answers from local agents about the above arrangement. Some said it can do by two full-day drive, while more tend to say without 3 to 4 days it's impossible. First of all why I have such request to the agents is that I want to avoid taking domestic flight (price is not a problem but it is not reliable). Secondly I would rather tour back from the south (ie Tulear) back Tana via the RN7 by car (again, avoiding flight) as I need to catch my flight back the other day.

I don't know which side of the agent should I trust. Madagascar road condition is not a thing that I can expect like other places. Please help me for this. Thank you.

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Any local food that I can bring home?

Madagascar Aug 15, 2015 at 6:47 AM

I would like to explore is there any local food product that can represent Madagascar?
      (eg we buy pineapple cake from Taiwan, apricot preserve from Turkey, chocolate from Belgium etc.)

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

visa on arrival

Madagascar Aug 6, 2015 at 5:09 AM

How much is it and how long does it take? What documents and how many photos are needed? Thanks.

more

Near Antananarivo

• Moving to Antananarivo for 3 months - Travel and health Insurance

by vtelma Online Now Mar 16, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm moving to Antananarivo in May and will be leaving my job and thus will be left without health insurance.

Does anyone have any advice on the best type of of travel and health insurance to get? Do I need both types or can I just get health insurance coverage.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

8 Answers Mar 30, 2011 at 10:44 AM