Antananarivo Travel Answers

change location

security in the roads

by joanantoni Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 9:32 AM

How dangeroes is a road trip from Tana to Perinet? Which are the most risky areas for assaults and roberys.
We are traveling to Madagascar next November.
Thank you
Joan Antoni

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: security in the roads

by anisah23 Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 1:33 AM

It rains and it's shine, there's a lot of people outside, on the road . there's a stupid traffic jam every day. It's not interesting to go with a car in TANA. It's time that malagasy people think about chritmas and the new year, there's a lot of merchand on the road, a lot of fool.Do you imagine? but it's magnificient and a beautifull adventure.there's not a market day and market place, every day and everywhere ,it 's a market day.
    Just bring some money to buy meal andif you want to buy something for a sweet memory, you have to go the special market atwhere there's no fool , no much people.
    You don't have to be afraid if you don't bring much money ( use a card if possible) , if you don't wear something luxe.
    You have choose a good one hotel, I mean about the place to go and come, remember it can be rainning every day .
    If you have another question or need a help, you can send me an e-mail.
    I'm malagasy vt member.It 's my pleasure to serve vt members wanting to visit our country.
    have a nice trip.
    will wish you welcome to mada.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines