Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Antalya Ili Travel Answer Locations

• alisa123's Profile Photo

christal tower hotel alanya!!

Alanya Dec 8, 2014 at 2:04 AM

hey, anyone who knows about this hotel and east beach near the hotel??
      I would like to travel to Alanya next summer, but need some help.

3 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 3:53 AM
    • Indian restaurant

Antalya Dec 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Antalya? I am DYING to eat chicken beryani..

4 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM
    • hamgirl's Profile Photo

Budget way to travel from/to the airport to the Keskin Pension

Antalya Dec 3, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Helllo all,

We have booked a Room in Keskin Pension(Kaleiçi, Kılıçarslan mah. Hıdırlık sokak no: 35 Muratpaşa/Antalya) from 18.12.14 - 22.12.14.

What is the budget way to travel from/to the airport to the hotel.What will be one way/return cost for the transfers?Any websites?Is advanced booking needed?

Thankyou very much in advance.

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • Women`s clothing

Antalya Oct 30, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, i wonder if someone could help me get in contact whit clothing fabric for woman fashion in Antalya?

• How far is the shops and markets

Antalya Sep 16, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I'm staying in the hotel sunconnect estalia marlin in turkey are the shops markets fa away or do I need to travel far away to the any info on the area hotel would be grate traveling here next year thanks chrissie

1 Answer Sep 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • Night life in Side

Side Sep 5, 2014 at 2:51 AM

What is the NIGHT life in Side i.e. discos, clubs, bars, restaurants?

3 Answers Sep 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM
    • Palm wings beach resort

Altinkum Sep 3, 2014 at 4:46 AM

I am going to palm wings in a couple of weeks has any1 stayed here? Do they speak English? Is there anything I should b aware of? I'm going with my husband and 15yr old daughter.

Kind Regards.

• boat trips and anything to take

Altinkum Aug 31, 2014 at 2:21 AM

going tomorrow anything special to take also any good boat trips??

• ANTALYA'S MAIN STRIP

Antalya Aug 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM

WHICH AREA IN ANTALYA IS GOOD FOR NIGHT OUT?

4 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • 1st time to side

Side Aug 11, 2014 at 2:35 PM

It is mine and my partners 1st time to side , we are in our mid 20's ! I was wondering if anyone could tell us of any good restaurants and good things to do ? Many thanks in advance .

4 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

Lara beach

Antalya Aug 10, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Just want to know what is the actual resort of lara beach like , ie are there many bars and shops ?

• Kemer to Kas

Antalya Aug 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM

How can I get from Kemer to Kas ? by Dolmus or by Bus ? And from the Bus Station or where from ?

6 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 2:54 AM
    • i am looking for a village similar to hisoronu

Kemer Jul 31, 2014 at 4:46 AM

i am looking for a village similar to hisoronu, is kemer anything like this, i dont want to many clubs and bars

• Theatre fire of Anatolia

Belek Jul 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Is the fire of Anatolia show good?
      We are staying at Xanadu in belek and have children 7 9 and 10 wondered if its worth a night out I have 2 Irish dancers I think would love it???

1 Answer Jul 31, 2014 at 1:40 AM
    • parasailing

Side Jul 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Hi we recently did parasailing bought a dvd. Got home and its blank. Is there anything i can do

1 Answer Jul 30, 2014 at 5:02 AM
    • Belek for our holiday?

Belek Jul 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM

My partner and I are 50s age, we like lovely surroundings, quietness but times to be more lively also. Good food and sights to see and visit are important for us in a holiday. Nice bars without trying to survive in the youth groups but not boring either. Is Belek a good place for us ?

Much Thanks
      Yvonne

1 Answer Jul 24, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Recommended boat hire company

Kemer Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

• Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme Jul 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

• Bus from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Lara

Antalya Jul 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I would like to ask for help. How I can travel cheapest from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Kundu (Lara beach)? Its easy with bus? Which bus drive there, and where is bus station?

Thank you

7 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • Travelling with young children

Antalya Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

devastating fire

Adrasan Jun 29, 2014 at 2:14 AM

There has been a devastating fire in Adrasan,Cavus Bay in Turkey.
      Fortunately nobody hurt.
      My hotel burned down and I understand quite a few others.
      Am posting this to let anybody who has booked anything in Adrasan to check to see situation.
      This place was heaven on earth and is not well known but thought it best to spread the news
      Will also post this elsewhere

6 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 12:47 PM
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

1 Answer Jul 10, 2014 at 2:09 AM
    • pallivall's Profile Photo

Castle Hotel Kalecei Antalya

Antalya Jun 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hello,
      Is there anyone that knows anything about Castle Hotel in Antalya. I have ordered a room there in the beginning of October. Will be very thankful for all informations.
      PalliVall.

8 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

• Antalya Hotels

Antalya May 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM

How can i prefer a hotel in Antalya for honeymoon in here > cantatil.com/antalya-oteller...

1 Answer May 31, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    • siany30's Profile Photo

Jeep Safari

Kas May 29, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Hi,
      So a group of us (10 people) are coming to stay in Kas on 12 July for 2 weeks (we are in a private villa) and we are looking for a reliable company to book the Jeep Safari with - any recommendations?
      Thanks
      Sian

2 Answers May 30, 2014 at 1:51 AM
    • Nykaah's Profile Photo

Activities

Antalya May 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Are there any water based activities or spas near Elysee Garden Hotel,( Saray Mah,Alanya, Antalya) or near the cleopatra beach. Websites and price lists will be helpful. Thank you.

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • Hi Holiday Alanya

Alanya May 18, 2014 at 9:16 AM

I'm 43 old and I am traveling to Alanya and I don't want to stay at a hotel 2 weeks. Also I don't care much to see my countrymen and men around me, so I was thinking if anyone from this forum is heading to Alanya between July-August 24.07.-05.08? If so, don't hesitate to contact :)

2 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 5:56 PM
    • Bus journeys from Belek

Antalya May 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Can you get a bus from the hotels in Belek to the big shopping malls in Antalya

1 Answer May 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM
    • PenttiD1's Profile Photo

the prices

Alanya May 3, 2014 at 6:39 AM

how much cost a cup off coffee ?

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM