change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jsc2097's Profile Photo

Tour price from Antalya to Aspendos,Side,Perge

by jsc2097 Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 7:47 AM

What's the normal price of the one day tour to Aspendos,Side,Perge from Antalya?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • Hotel-Crown Plaza

by ddilips Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hi
      Has anyone stayed in this Hotel? What is it like
      Also there any good places for sightseeing in Antalya?
      What are the local buses like and is there one near the Crown Plaza Hotel?
      Thanks

10 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:48 AM
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Antalya or Fethiye

by Poling Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I want to see the Lycian tombs. From LP it is located at Myra but I found various information such as (i) I need to go Kas by Fethiye; (ii) take boat trip from Fethiye; (iii) day trip from Antalya to Kale/Myra? Where exactly should I go? Do I need to spend a night in Myra? Other than that I already plan to stay one night each in Antalya first and then Fethiye. Thank you.

16 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM
    • Nightlife/clubs ?!!

by datguy91 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Can anyone PLEASE tell me if there are many clubs in antalya, mainly in Lara or near that area, and if so, do they get busy? If i am staying in a hotel called delphin imperial in Lara, how long would it take to get to the clubs?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM
    • Club or Hotels

by Rezko Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Hey! im planning to visit Antalya next september and wanna know which hotels are good for adult people , close to beach, clubs etc.....

)))))

3 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 7:01 AM
    • Travel by taxi in Antalya

by golfinho Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Is it safe to travel in Antalya at night? Is it safe for a woman to travel alone and catch a taxi (at night) in airport to a local spot and vice-versa? Are the prices tabulated/ fixed or it changed by the taxi driver?
      Thank you

6 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • Gobazz's Profile Photo

Mosque in Antalya

by Gobazz Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

What is the name of the mosque in Antalya with the four minarets? I think it is the same one I have a photograph of which is featured on a Trekearth website trekearth.com/gallery/Middle...

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Visit to Myra

by Konak4 Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM

How much time should I allow to visit Myra? Can you walk up to the tombs? I've been told that is not legal. If we drive there, what is there to see by walking around? We plan to stop as we travel from Kas to Antalya airport.

2 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport

by lynmur Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Does anyone know the price of a taxi from the airport to the royal wings hotel? Is it cheaper to do it ourselves or get transfer from travel agent???? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 3:40 AM
    • About Antalya Nightlife

by Pracetola Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Hello everyone
      we are 4 guys coming to Antalya from 10 - 14 of August
      and im wondering about the Night clubs there cause i read a lot of comments from different website
      since it my first visit there im completely disappointed :(
      so all i want to know :
      1. which nightclubs is considered the best ?? and it will be great if they are crowded !!!
      2. did they have any restructions about only guys entrance ??
      3. did they have any restructions about the dress that we have to wear !!

thank you :)

• Transportation

by Dzayed75 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Is it better to rent a car and hang around in all areas or the best thing is to use the buses and the normal transportation especially te this the first time for me to go to Antalya ??? Also does cars have gps system so it could be easy to go everywhere ???

6 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • Local travel agents (daily trips)

by sabuhassan Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM

we are planning to go for a trip to Antalya for 5 days. i was wondering is it better to book the daily trips earlier online ?? or do you have any suggestions for local travel agents who are honest and have good trips (good prices) to go with ??
      Please reply as soon as possible :)

6 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • Pension with kitchen use

by jeanfinney Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Hi - I am looking for a pleasant pension in the old town with kitchen use - does anyone know of such a thing? Internet searches so far have been fruitless. Thanks, Jean

7 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    • Renting a Car

by jalden16 Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Hi Guys, three of my friends and I are going to spend 4 days in Antalya in July, our plan is sight seeing and going to some beaches then some clubs in the evening. Do you recommend renting a car? Whats the traffic like over there? And what about public transport? Thanks

12 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    • need a taxi

by choparry Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM

need a cab from antalya akdeniz universty staduim to Alanya, How much would that be?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    • Restaurant suggestions

by chaly102 Online Now May 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi, any recommendations for brunch in antalya?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • June.b's Profile Photo

Hotel with private plunge pool.

by June.b Online Now May 26, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Hello.... I'm looking for a hotel room/suite with a private plunge pool either indoor or outdoor (balcony or terrace or garden area). Aside from Melas Resort Hotel which is fully book on the dates, any other hotels in Antalya that anyone knows of?

Appreciate any suggestion. Thx.

2 Answers May 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    • Annali-Floris's Profile Photo

Bus/Train from Antalya to Istanbul

by Annali-Floris Online Now May 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hi!
      We are busy planning our trip to Turkey for next year and would like to also include a train ride this time.

We will be returning our car at Antalya Airport after 2 weeks and plan to then take the train back to Istanbul.

This is some of the info I got from the internet:
      i) bus from airport to Burdur and then
      ii) another bus from Burdur to Dinar
      iii) at Dinar we get on the night train (Pamukkale Exp) to Istanbul.

Is this correct? Will we be able to do it this way?

Thank you

Annali

7 Answers May 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Recent Bombings

by Holidaymaker2013 Online Now May 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM

With the current bombings in turkey will this affect visitors to Antalya, we have booked a holiday for the 8th July 2013

7 Answers May 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    • ReeshaM1's Profile Photo

Wow topaki palace

by ReeshaM1 Online Now May 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Hi i fly from scotland on 6th june,first time ever in turkey.
      Wondering if anyone can tell me how hot it is i have 10 days all inc at wow topaki palace a little nervous as never been before. ty

8 Answers May 7, 2013 at 7:52 AM
    • Tekirova dolmus

by lauftv Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Merhaba arkadaslar!!! Im flying to Antalya on thursday with 2 friends to walk the Lycian way. Now, we want to start from Tekirova! Our flight arrives in Antalya at 19:30. Is there still any option to get to Tekirova the same night? :) Thanks for your answers!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 3:43 AM
    • p5ety's Profile Photo

snorkelling

by p5ety Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I have just watched a video on youtube of a couple of guys snorkelling around Lara Beach. I have been to Lara 4 times and am going again soon. The guy who put the vid up said it was near the Lighthouse!
      Would you know where this would be?
      http://youtu.be/xM2z2k3cBv0
      follow the link to the video on youtube.
      Many thanks in advance
      Colin

1 Answer Mar 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • canata's Profile Photo

Hostel Needed

by canata Online Now Nov 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Can you Recommend a well located, yet quiet, Hostel in Antalya with warm night heating and a safety box/locker? Thank you!

1 Answer Dec 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    • IngeR29's Profile Photo

Transport Tekirova - Osdilek

by IngeR29 Online Now Nov 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hi!

My boyfriend and I are now on holiday in Tekirova. We're planning to go out shopping in Ozdilek on thursday. We know there is an express dolmus from Tekiriva to Antalya but does anyone know if this dolmus also stops at Ozdilek? And if not where do we have to change to go to Ozdilek?

Thanks a lot!

• drumcode's Profile Photo

Antalya Duty Free

by drumcode Online Now Aug 16, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Unfortunately, their website doesn't list tobacco and alcohol prices and they haven't bothered replying to my email.

Has anyone been there recently? What's the price for a carton of Marli Lights and a litre of Smirnoff Red (37.5% or 40%), please?

Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    • antalya night life

by KerryN15 Online Now May 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM

hello

we will be coming to antalya on friday stayig at the portobello resort and spa. Wht is the nightlife like in Antalys and are there many pubs with entertainment etc?Is there anywhere to wacth football matches etc..
      We have a 18 month old son - whats the entertainment like for him

Thanks x

• Narunj's Profile Photo

only one spare evening in Antalya: what to visit?

by Narunj Online Now May 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I'm visiting Antalya for a training and will have only one spare evening there. I wonder what is a must-see there that I can visit in the evening. I wouldn't mind some shopping as well though, but it would be great if I could combine the two. I'll be staying in Dedeman hotel, so please advise what is feasible doing in a short time period not going too far from the hotel area.

Many thanks in advance!

4 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    • gettin job in antalya

by prince.persi4 Online Now Apr 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

hi every body ...i m thinking to work and live in antalya during this summer !
      im a professional chef with around 7 yrs experience in European cuisine ...any idea have can i get a job in hotel and restaurant before i come down to antalya ?

any help would be great

thank you

3 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    • Fresh l=milk in Antalya

by neil27 Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Is it possible to buy fresh milk in supermarkets in Antalya? If so, which ones. Which supermarkets are good for fresh meat?
      Thanks,

Neil27

Read more: Miscellaneous Forum

2 Answers Feb 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM
    • demic's Profile Photo

Antalya next week

by demic Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Hello all,

I will be arriving in Antalya in the early hours of March 5th, en-route to Fethiye later the same day (flights into Dalaman from the UK are difficult to find out of season).

I would appreciate if anyone could recommend a hotel near the airport for the night. I am travelling alone and do not want to be traipsing halfway across the city to find my hotel.

I am going to Fethiye by coach later the same day, any advice would be appreciated. Can anyone tell me if the coach stops en-route for toilet/food breaks? I am planning on using the inland route which I understand is far quicker.

I have no idea what to expect. I have only just booked my flights so as yet, I have had little time to research this trip.

I would be grateful for any help/comments/advice.

Many thanks folks!

2 Answers Feb 27, 2012 at 5:18 AM