Antalya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kalkan in April

Kalkan Jan 15, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hi everyone, what is Kalkan like in April? I was planning to visit with my family on the first week of April but I have heard that almost everything is closed. Is this true?
      thanks

more
    • Things to do

Alanya Jan 23, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Is there lots to do in Alanya other than the planned tourist trips?

more
    • Indian restaurant

by HusseinK Online Now Dec 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Antalya? I am DYING to eat chicken beryani..

4 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM
    • hamgirl's Profile Photo

Budget way to travel from/to the airport to the Keskin Pension

by hamgirl Online Now Dec 3, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Helllo all,

We have booked a Room in Keskin Pension(Kaleiçi, Kılıçarslan mah. Hıdırlık sokak no: 35 Muratpaşa/Antalya) from 18.12.14 - 22.12.14.

What is the budget way to travel from/to the airport to the hotel.What will be one way/return cost for the transfers?Any websites?Is advanced booking needed?

Thankyou very much in advance.

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • Women`s clothing

by up2date-style Online Now Oct 30, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, i wonder if someone could help me get in contact whit clothing fabric for woman fashion in Antalya?

• How far is the shops and markets

by chrissiemit Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I'm staying in the hotel sunconnect estalia marlin in turkey are the shops markets fa away or do I need to travel far away to the any info on the area hotel would be grate traveling here next year thanks chrissie

1 Answer Sep 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • ANTALYA'S MAIN STRIP

by CALLYBEE123 Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM

WHICH AREA IN ANTALYA IS GOOD FOR NIGHT OUT?

4 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

Lara beach

by michellerimington Online Now Aug 10, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Just want to know what is the actual resort of lara beach like , ie are there many bars and shops ?

• Kemer to Kas

by Defnepembe Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM

How can I get from Kemer to Kas ? by Dolmus or by Bus ? And from the Bus Station or where from ?

6 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 2:54 AM
    • Bus from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Lara

by Bibiana1984 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I would like to ask for help. How I can travel cheapest from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Kundu (Lara beach)? Its easy with bus? Which bus drive there, and where is bus station?

Thank you

7 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • Travelling with young children

by aimee0911 Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    • pallivall's Profile Photo

Castle Hotel Kalecei Antalya

by pallivall Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hello,
      Is there anyone that knows anything about Castle Hotel in Antalya. I have ordered a room there in the beginning of October. Will be very thankful for all informations.
      PalliVall.

8 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM
    • Antalya Hotels

by EmrahM Online Now May 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM

How can i prefer a hotel in Antalya for honeymoon in here > cantatil.com/antalya-oteller...

1 Answer May 31, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    • Nykaah's Profile Photo

Activities

by Nykaah Online Now May 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Are there any water based activities or spas near Elysee Garden Hotel,( Saray Mah,Alanya, Antalya) or near the cleopatra beach. Websites and price lists will be helpful. Thank you.

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • Bus journeys from Belek

by PinkPixie Online Now May 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Can you get a bus from the hotels in Belek to the big shopping malls in Antalya

1 Answer May 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM
    • transport from ANTALYA TO BELEK in NOVEMBER

by ghosain Online Now May 2, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Hi , I will be travelling to Antalya in Nov 2014 to watch the golf at the Maxx Royal , I would prefer to stay in a hotel in Antalya and travel to Belek daily. any opinions on that??

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • antalya taxi airport to port ( cruise)

by miepmiep Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 7:41 AM

we want to from airport to port ( cruise). what is the price of taxi? and Who knows a taxi company.

thank you!

4 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 3:24 AM
    • jsc2097's Profile Photo

Tour price from Antalya to Aspendos,Side,Perge

by jsc2097 Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 7:47 AM

What's the normal price of the one day tour to Aspendos,Side,Perge from Antalya?

2 Answers May 29, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • Hotel-Crown Plaza

by ddilips Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hi
      Has anyone stayed in this Hotel? What is it like
      Also there any good places for sightseeing in Antalya?
      What are the local buses like and is there one near the Crown Plaza Hotel?
      Thanks

12 Answers May 27, 2014 at 2:36 AM
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Antalya or Fethiye

by Poling Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I want to see the Lycian tombs. From LP it is located at Myra but I found various information such as (i) I need to go Kas by Fethiye; (ii) take boat trip from Fethiye; (iii) day trip from Antalya to Kale/Myra? Where exactly should I go? Do I need to spend a night in Myra? Other than that I already plan to stay one night each in Antalya first and then Fethiye. Thank you.

16 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM
    • Nightlife/clubs ?!!

by datguy91 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Can anyone PLEASE tell me if there are many clubs in antalya, mainly in Lara or near that area, and if so, do they get busy? If i am staying in a hotel called delphin imperial in Lara, how long would it take to get to the clubs?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM
    • Club or Hotels

by Rezko Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Hey! im planning to visit Antalya next september and wanna know which hotels are good for adult people , close to beach, clubs etc.....

)))))

2 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 9:28 PM
    • Travel by taxi in Antalya

by golfinho Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Is it safe to travel in Antalya at night? Is it safe for a woman to travel alone and catch a taxi (at night) in airport to a local spot and vice-versa? Are the prices tabulated/ fixed or it changed by the taxi driver?
      Thank you

6 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • Gobazz's Profile Photo

Mosque in Antalya

by Gobazz Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

What is the name of the mosque in Antalya with the four minarets? I think it is the same one I have a photograph of which is featured on a Trekearth website trekearth.com/gallery/Middle...

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Visit to Myra

by Konak4 Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM

How much time should I allow to visit Myra? Can you walk up to the tombs? I've been told that is not legal. If we drive there, what is there to see by walking around? We plan to stop as we travel from Kas to Antalya airport.

2 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport

by lynmur Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Does anyone know the price of a taxi from the airport to the royal wings hotel? Is it cheaper to do it ourselves or get transfer from travel agent???? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 3:40 AM
    • About Antalya Nightlife

by Pracetola Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Hello everyone
      we are 4 guys coming to Antalya from 10 - 14 of August
      and im wondering about the Night clubs there cause i read a lot of comments from different website
      since it my first visit there im completely disappointed :(
      so all i want to know :
      1. which nightclubs is considered the best ?? and it will be great if they are crowded !!!
      2. did they have any restructions about only guys entrance ??
      3. did they have any restructions about the dress that we have to wear !!

thank you :)

• Transportation

by Dzayed75 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Is it better to rent a car and hang around in all areas or the best thing is to use the buses and the normal transportation especially te this the first time for me to go to Antalya ??? Also does cars have gps system so it could be easy to go everywhere ???

6 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • Local travel agents (daily trips)

by sabuhassan Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM

we are planning to go for a trip to Antalya for 5 days. i was wondering is it better to book the daily trips earlier online ?? or do you have any suggestions for local travel agents who are honest and have good trips (good prices) to go with ??
      Please reply as soon as possible :)

6 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • Pension with kitchen use

by jeanfinney Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Hi - I am looking for a pleasant pension in the old town with kitchen use - does anyone know of such a thing? Internet searches so far have been fruitless. Thanks, Jean

7 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    • Renting a Car

by jalden16 Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Hi Guys, three of my friends and I are going to spend 4 days in Antalya in July, our plan is sight seeing and going to some beaches then some clubs in the evening. Do you recommend renting a car? Whats the traffic like over there? And what about public transport? Thanks

12 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 2:46 PM
    • need a taxi

by choparry Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM

need a cab from antalya akdeniz universty staduim to Alanya, How much would that be?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 6:56 AM