Ansbach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Public Bus in Bad Reichenhall

Bad Reichenhall May 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM

How do you buy tickets for the Public Bus System in Bad Reichenhall? How much do they cost? I may be answering my on question - will the Bayern Ticket I'll be using to get there - work with Public transit there, too? dah - I know - so unsure about that ticket ~

more
    • name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Catholic Church

Mespelbrunn May 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Has Mespelbrunn, or a town nearby, a Catholic Church offering a Saturday evening Mass please.

more
    • Munich to Prague - early train

Munich May 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) would like to take a train from Munich to Prague. We are interested in the train departing at 4.55am on 13 June and arriving in Prague at 10.44 am. May I know if this train is covered by the Bayern-Bohmen ticket? And our lodging is near Munich Harass station, so we have to take a train to Munchen Hbf. Does this ticket cover that as well? Last question, can we purchase the ticket from the vending machine in either Harass or Marienplatz station? Thanks!

more
    • Boat trip Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey

Weltenburg May 9, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Can I book the boat trip from Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey in advance. Traveling in July and want to be sure of availability.

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

Train May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

more
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Bayern-Ticket on Handy Ticket?

Bavaria May 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Bayern-Ticket and display it on your phone through Handy Ticket in the DB Navigator app? The DB website is ambiguous; it says you can in one section, but in another section, it only lists a handful of Länder-Tickets compatible with Handy Ticket, not including the Bayern-Ticket. I did a dry run, and it appears you can purchase the ticket though the app, but of course I didn't actually complete the transaction. Any insights appreciated.

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

rothenberg ob der tauber

Nürnberg May 15, 2015 at 7:26 PM

How can we get from Nurnberg to Rothenberg ob der Tauber without renting a car?

more
    • Lunch/dinner boats Lindau

Lindau May 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Are there Lunch and or dinner boat excursions that go our from Lindau on the lake. Or boat tours from there?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

What should we see?

Nürnberg May 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM

We have two days in Nuremberg, staying at the Le Meridien Grand Hotel.  Can anyone suggest an itinerary for us?

more
    • Alpine Coaster

Oberammergau May 6, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I have a group of exchange students (22 of us). How do I get from the Bahnhof in Oberammergau to the Kolbensessel Bahn?

How far is it?

Is it within walking distance?

more
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

best town/city for scenery

Bavaria May 14, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I'm looking to stay 2/3 nights next month in Bavaria, somewhere that has dramatic scenery (mountains/lakes,etc.), but isn't hours away from the nearest airport.

I've looked at Fussen, but not sure if there's enough to do there.

Could someone please suggest some other places? Thanks!

more