Ann Arbor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Great Harvest Bread Co.

by rqubein Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Has anyone been to Great Harvest Bread Co. on S. Main St. in Ann Arbor? I hear their whole grain breads are delicious! Would love to hear any feedback you have.

3 Answers Feb 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    • Game Tickets

by orlandoglobetrotter Online Now Jul 5, 2007 at 9:40 PM

I'm going to be in Detroit during the weekend of the Michigan/Penn State game. I've never been to a Michigan home game but, being from Florida, I've been to Florida home games. Even at the big games here in Florida, there are usually people around the stadium selling tickets and the closer it gets to kickoff time, it's amazing how the tickets can get cheaper in a hurry. I would assume that, with the biggest stadium in the NCAA, there are a large number of people selling tickets near the stadium. If I were to drive over from Detroit that Saturday, what are my chances of getting tickets if I don't already have them and what kind of price should I expect to pay?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 4:46 AM
    • Camping near Ann Arbor

by hi-c Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Hi, I'm coming to Ann Arbor for a cencert and I'm looking for a campground that is near Ann Arbor. A quiet, cheap place where one wouldn't get bothered. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 13, 2006 at 10:12 PM
    • MSU2UMMEgrad's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a place to live in Ann Arbor area!! Looking for a roommate too!!

by MSU2UMMEgrad Online Now May 22, 2006 at 12:13 PM

I am moving from East Lansing to Ann Arbor at the end of this summer. I am starting the graduate program for Mechanical Engineering at U of M, and I need to find a place to live. If you have any suggestion on looking into apartments, please let me know!!
      If you can give me good website to find apartments and roommates, that helps alot!
      Thank you.

2 Answers May 31, 2006 at 11:26 PM
    • jaeda's Profile Photo

Are there Hostels in Ann Arbor??

by jaeda Online Now Aug 11, 2005 at 2:49 PM

Hi,
      I was wondering if there were any hostels in Ann Arbor MI?
      I'm coming down for U of M orientation and I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for a few nights.
      Any ideas?

2 Answers Jan 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    • Ann Arbour accommodation (Kensington Court Hotel?) & dining

by namaskar Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 10:46 AM

Anyone familiar with the Kensington Court Hotel in Ann Arbor? I understand it used to be the Crowne Plaza--was it good then, and has it changed for better or worse? Alternative recommendations welcome, for either a hotel or bed and breakfast within a 15-minute drive from North Campus. I'm also looking for dinner recommendations; I've browsed through the travel tips already and "short listed" the Prickly Pear. Thanks! Namaskar

• artgrad's Profile Photo

moving to ann arbor

by artgrad Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 4:14 PM

hi. i might be moving to ann arbor this summer for grad school. i'm hoping to rent a small house or a duplex/townhouse, but i'm from bellingham WA where this is probably more easily/cheaply done. any advice? i know about UM off-campus housing listing, and MLive as far as online resources.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2005 at 1:20 PM
    • Camping in April ?

by wendymoira Online Now Jan 20, 2005 at 4:18 AM

I'll be coming to ann arbor in April. Do you thing it's possible to camp or still too cold ? Thanks

4 Answers Feb 9, 2005 at 8:30 AM