Anjuna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel Mannat Resort and Grand Mumtaj

Srinagar 6 hours ago

How is Hotel Mannat Resort for stay in srinagar? and how is Hotel Grand Mumtaj for stay in Pahelgam and Gulmarg

more
    • How good are JKTDC house boats in Srinagar?

Srinagar Yesterday

Have anyone been there! Can you share your experience?

What is their exact location?

There is no information/photos in the official website.

more
    • Khajjiar or Dharamkot or Both?

India May 18, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Hi, I am planning a weeks vacation to Himachal Pradesh. I plan to start on the 12th June 2015 accompanied with my wife, 3 yr old boy and my 20 year old cousin brother. I would like to travel to Khajjiar (Mini swiss) or Dharamkot or maybe both, basis voice of friends. Need your expert advise and help on -

- Planning an itinerary
      - This is going to be a budget vacation, so am keen to spend less, save more
      - Things to do
      - Weather updates
      - Etc. Etc.

Basically need a peaceful vacation, like the one we had last year to Kasol and Gushaini. Need to spend more time with mother nature and simply relax, unwind. Any other suggestions for destinations will be welcomed as well.

Will be glad to hear from you.

Regards
      Rob

more
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

how to go kathgodam ?

Naini Tal May 7, 2015 at 2:29 AM

what are the fares for local buses and timings? is local buses and taxis good or should i book private cab?

more
    • 7 Days Trip to Vizag: Places to go ?

Vishakhapatnam May 3, 2015 at 7:18 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to Vizag on September 2015. My train on 16th Sept. from Howrah and return train on 22nd Sept. from Vizag. So how do I plan my trip to make the most of it? Which places I can go? information about hotels and prices..contact tours prices would be much helpful...

Regards

more
    • EDM festival in Kolkata! Looking for someone to join

India Apr 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM

hi! I'm a female traveller flying solo in Kolkata for work. Looking for someone to join me at EDM festival on May 2. Anyone interested? Cheers!

more
    • garo hills

Tura May 16, 2015 at 10:42 PM

can anyone give me details about trekking in nokrek national park?

more
    • Sikkim today

State of Sikkim May 12, 2015 at 4:14 AM

We have planned for Sikkim trip on May 16th 2015 to Gangtok,lachen and Lachung. Please let us know is there any landslides and also the condition after todays earthquake.

Thanks, Sudha

more
    • any impact of earthquake in shimla kullu manali?

Shimla May 3, 2015 at 11:39 PM

we planned to tour shimla manali on 6th may. is it safe to travel?

more
    • North Sikkim & Gangtok Tour

Gangtok May 2, 2015 at 1:35 AM

I planned to visit Gangtok in May 2015 for 6N/7D. My wish to visit North Sikkim for 2N/3days, then one day sight seeing at Gangtok , next day to Sanghu lake, Baba Mandir and Nathula Pass , next day returning.

a) Kindly advice whether this will be appropriate time to visit North Sikkim considering the recent earthquakes.

b) If not advisable, kindly suggest any other place to visit during this time.

c) Any tour operator number for North Sikkim visit and gangtok sightseeing.

d) Any specific thing I need to carry

e) Whether i need to carry all woolen clothes

more
    • Need some help

Goa Apr 30, 2015 at 3:58 AM

I hv planned to go goa in third week of may, really confusing about where to stay, I'm going by flight, returning by train thivim station.. Which location is best to stay... If u know any hotels pls mention here

more
    • Clothes in india

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Is is ok to wear gym shorts here?

more
    • is it safe

Manali May 13, 2015 at 6:58 AM

is it safe travelling to shimla and manali on 16th of may ?? is there any chance of earthquake there in the next 5-6 days?

more
    • Any impact of earthquake in Kullu, manali & shimla?

Manali May 12, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Dear All,

Any impact of earthquake in Kullu, manali & shimla? i am travelling between May 14th 2015 to May 19th 2015.

Please suggest me.

Thanks,
      PC

more
    • liana23's Profile Photo

Bolywood Studios in Mumbai?

Mumbai May 12, 2015 at 12:08 AM

I have 3 days in Mumbai. What is the best way to vizit Film City, or any other Bolywood studio? Just to take wiew, not more. Is it possible for foreingers? I do not like the idea to join any big-group tours.

more
    • EDM festival in Kolkata! Looking for someone to join

India Apr 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM

hi! I'm a female traveller flying solo in Kolkata for work. Looking for someone to join me at EDM festival on May 2. Anyone interested? Cheers!

more
    • Secure and Best Place to Live in Indore For Girls

India Apr 24, 2015 at 2:53 AM

My question is that which is the best place to live for girls in India while working on project within affordable budget ?

more
    • EDENjrow's Profile Photo

anyone looking for a travel partner?

Jammu May 20, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Just a call out for anyone in the same boots as me.. In two days (providing the road is open) I'll be heading to Srinagar from Jammu via bus. Is anyone interested in joining me? or perhaps meeting in Srinagar?

I'm 20 years old, Australian and travelling solo around J&K. Having just left Nepal, I'm keen to meet up with a fellow traveler for some company. My interests include trekking, documentary photography, adventure sports and so on.

Hoping to do a full circuit of J&K over the next few weeks with day trips to the lesser visited areas. Also looking to do a bit of trekking in Ladakh. If there's anyone out there that's interested, please let me know!

Cheers!

Eden.

more
    • EviP's Profile Photo

20 days South India tour

India May 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Trying to work out a plan for a 20-day tour to South India, in mid December- early January , for two couples.

The general idea is to start at Chennai, stop at Mamalapuram and visit Kanyakumari (Cape Comorin)...
      from there to Kerala, Kochi and maybe visit I.Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary before returning to Chennai to fly back home.

I would like your advice and suggestions on:
      --- what are the most interesting places to visit along this itinerary and why
      --- what is the most preferable way to travel between destinations

Please feel free to point out any important thing we haven't noticed

thank you all in advance

more
    • mostaque's Profile Photo

Best way to Fly to East Andaman from New York

South Andaman May 17, 2015 at 9:01 PM

What is the best flying rout to East Andaman from New York. So far I gathered - JFK to Kolkata, another ticket by Spice Air to Port Blair - any other better method ? Some one told me a boat from Chennai - any one knows about that ? Next questions - after I get there, is there any hostel or similar place to hang out ? Is Neil Island a good place for the backpackers type of traveler ? How is the weather in June ? Any one going there from USA ?

Thanks for any of your reply

more
    • visiting kodaikanal this may

Kodaikanal May 13, 2015 at 5:49 AM

Is it safe to visit kodaikanal this may? Is the climate fine?

more
    • IndianBackpacker's Profile Photo

Rainy season in North India

Varanasi May 5, 2015 at 1:01 AM

I'll be in India in July and August. I'll visit places in Tamil Nadu, but was also thinking about going to the North...maybe Varanasi..or don't know yet : )

Has anybody been there around that time? What about the rain/ monsoon?

more
    • Shillong-Cherrapunji trip with family and 3 kids (8yrs, 4yrs old)

Shillong May 3, 2015 at 7:56 AM

Hi,

1. How is the weather in Shillong Cherrapunji in 1st week of June? Can we travel with kids of 8 years and 4 years age? Will rain be a problem?
      2. Any good hotels for stay with kids that can serve good food (preferably rice and if possible south Indian)?
      3. Good itinerary? We plan to just visit two shillong, cherrapunji and around like water falls, gardens and lakes so that we come back to our hotel and relax without moving between multiple hotels.

more
    • Uttarakhand (Mussorrie-Rishikesh-Haridwar)

India Apr 26, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Is it safe to travel Uttarakhand (Mussorrie-Rishikesh-Haridwar) after the deadly earthquake in Nepal? We will be reaching Delhi on May 4th, 2015 and from there we will be visiting the above mentioned places for a 4N/5D trip. Can you please advice. Thanks

more
    • Please rate www.keralatourismtourpackages.in for kerala tour

Munnar May 13, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Anybody know about www.keralatourismtourpackages.in for kerala tour. I heard above said website recommend 4 tour operators, if we submit our travel plan on their website. Please comment.thanks

more
    • guest house in anjuna

by OzzyOzz Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 4:13 AM

hi ..i am travelling to goa with my wife and our group of friends....can anyone tell me about curlies guest house in anjuna?

3 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 6:34 AM