Anjajavy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Whales in Madagascar

Madagascar Jun 18, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Hello my name is Diego, I have been planning to go to Madagascar from September to October visiting the north, West, South, Central and a little of the eastern side. I am glad I have chosen this time of the year since it keeps coming up how good it is. There are two main things I want to do, to watch the humpback whales and snorkel with the whale sharks. I am aware that the best place to watch the humpback whales is in Sainte Marie and so I am planning to go there in early September, I was also wondering if swimming with them was possible. For the whale sharks I though going to Nosy be later on in October would be my best opportunity but I was wondering if going there at the end of September would be a good time to see them as well.

more
    • Trip Toamasina-Palanganes Lakes (Palmarium reserve)- Andasibe

Madagascar Jun 14, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Hello everybody!

Its being quite difficult for me to find useful information about the options to make a trip from Toamasina (Tamatave) to Palanganes Lakes (Mainly to visit the Palmarium and try to see the Aye aye) and the go ahead to Andasibe/Mantadia parks.
      I would be very grateful if someone of you could either give me some info or recommend me where could I find something about it.
      Some of my questions:
      Is it worthy to visit Palmarium?
      How we could reach the Lakes from Toamasina? Which is the cheapest way?
      How we could go from the Palmarium to Andasibe? How long and how much it cost approx. the trip?
      If you need to choose between Palanganes-Palamarium or Ankarafantsika, which would yoo prefer?

Thanks a lot in advance!

more
    • Whales in Madagascar

Madagascar Jun 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hello my name is Diego, I have been planning to go to Madagascar from September to October visiting the north, West, South, Central and a little of the eastern side. I am glad I have chosen this time of the year since it keeps coming up how good it is. There are two main things I want to do, to watch the humpback whales and snorkel with the whale sharks. I am aware that the best place to watch the humpback whales is in Sainte Marie and so I am planning to go there in early September, I was also wondering if swimming with them was possible. For the whale sharks I though going to Nosy be later on in October would be my best opportunity but I was wondering if going there at the end of September would be a good time to see them as well.

more
    • Camping Equipment

Madagascar Jul 1, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Hello, I am planing on spending 6 weeks in Madagascar backpacking across the whole country, I am planing on camping in several parks and doing over night tours. My question is if I need to bring things like my own tent or if they are usually provided by the tour company. I don know how much is provided by the guided tours so I am having difficulty knowing what to get and what I shouldn't.

more

Near Anjajavy