Angoulême

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cycling around Angoulême

by Jrabe Online Now Oct 18, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Are there good cycling routes around the town? We would like to do routes of ±30 - 50 km starting and ending in and around the town because we will stay in the town for about 7 nights. Johan, South Africa

2 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    • Nightlife just outside Angouleme

by jax4154 Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I have just travelled back from near Angouleme, During my time i visitied a nightclub, this club was a about 30 min drive from Angloume, think it was off the N10 on way to Bordeaux, it was set in middle of nowhere but seemed quite lively, the name saxo rings a bell but i am not sure if thats this perticular one, I was wondering if anyone can help me locate this club, the actual name, and what town is it in, I am not giving much info but where i was staying this was only place to go and that was about 20km away.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • pedalpusher's Profile Photo

hotel near train station

by pedalpusher Online Now Feb 29, 2004 at 2:38 PM

Anyone know of a hotel in Angouleme that is close to the train station? Nothing fancy, just something with a bed and shower.

2 Answers Mar 1, 2004 at 2:13 PM
    • storyin's Profile Photo

Angouleme & CNBDI

by storyin Online Now Aug 11, 2003 at 7:31 AM

wish to visit " Le Festival International de la Bande Dessinée d’Angoulême " someday ..... Is CNBDI a school of image and comic ( with "ISCA" Diploma after 1 year studying ) in Angouleme ?? or just a Musée about image and comic ?? thanks ... !!

1 Answer Sep 4, 2003 at 3:09 AM