Angkor Wat Travel Answers

change location
rm2co's Profile Photo

Anyone planning trip to Siem Riep (Angkor Wat) at end August 2007-early Sept?

by rm2co Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 4:40 AM

I will be going to Siem Riep/Angkor Wat with my wife from 30 Aug-3 Sep 2007. We are both Malaysian, in our mid 30s with average fitness. This will be my 2nd time there though it will be the first for my wife. We'll be staying at the guest houses in the town centre/market area (have not confirmed which one yet). We are looking for another couple to share the costs of hiring a car and guide to tour the temple complex from 31st Aug-2nd Sep). Preferably from same age group. We aren't luxury travellers but my wife wouldn't appreciate touring the temples perched on the back of a motorcycle and being baked in the sun either! We will be leaving KL on the Air Asia flight to Siem Riep on 30th Aug. Please email me at rm2co@hotmail.com, if interested. Cheers!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Re: Anyone planning trip to Siem Riep (Angkor Wat) at end August 2007-early Sept?

by tracyskf Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 8:46 AM

Hi, see my travel page. Been to Siem Reap last year end. See www.thevillasiemreap.com for USD 145 per pax for 4 nights stay - I enjoyed this a lot! All in all spent only RM 1200 inclusive of everything for this trip.

Check it out - better than renting a car and mix with another couple. I can also let u know more details. My trip was very personalised and flexible - i enjoyed it a lot with my bf.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines