Angkor Thum

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buy Snake wine on Internet ?

Khett Siem Reab Jun 24, 2015 at 1:25 AM

Hello, do you know how to buy Snake wine on Internet ? Thank you.

more
    • Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by boat

Siem Reap Jun 26, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Looking to travel to Phnom Penh from Siem by boat in mid / late January. Have heard contradicting reports that water levels may be too low.??, and that Angkor Express is the only option.
      Firstly, is this a reasonably reliable service.?....taking late departures and adverse weather as the norm.
      Secondly, is there storage on board for a large dive bag...or will I end up sitting on it on the roof.? ( that appeals.!)
      I could take the bus, but a long, wild and probably unpredictable venture across the Cambodian countryside on water really appeals. One other thing....does it leave from the centre of Siem Reap.?....and where does it terminate in Phnom Penh....(is it fairly central).?
      Any advice, tips or suggestions greatly appreciated. Solo travel with no kids or family in tow, so used to roughing it.!!
      Many thanks
      Gary

more
    • Which are do you recommend to stay in Siem Reap?

Siem Reap Jun 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Hello,
      I'll spend 3 nights in S.R. Which area do you suggest to stay? I would like to visit Angkor Wat and also enjoy the evenings in a nice neighbourhood to meet people.
      Thanks

more
    • Mani_travelbug's Profile Photo

Hotels in Siem Reap

Siem Reap Jun 21, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Can someone advise me about hotels in Siem Reap? My adult daughter and I will be staying for three nights in July. I have tentatively booked at Diamond d’Angkor Boutique Hotel but my travel agent has suggested either Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel or Hollywood Angkor Boutique Hotel, both of which are quite a bit cheaper. I want somewhere that is not too far off the beaten track with easy access to markets, and the major tourist attractions.

more