change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MSM to Loire Valley via Angers

by ssfree Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Hello,

We are 3 adults travelling by car from MSM to Brion(our B&B)and would like to halt for some time n Angers for lunch and explore some parts of the city. What do you recommend to visit and where should we park our car?

thank you
      sfree

8 Answers Oct 7, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    • ranger49's Profile Photo

Ouistreham to Angers

by ranger49 Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 5:05 AM

We will actually be travelling on Saturday 7 July from the ferry port in Ouistreham to Blaison-Gohier 49320 - not far from Angers.

I have checked distance and driving times on both viamichelin and theaa route planners.
      They both give the distance as about 275 km. Routes look similar but driving time on viamichlin is given as 4hours 40 minutes and only just over 3 hours on theaa site.
      As we won't dock until 11.30am the shorter time would be preferable and I find that time difference hard to understand.

Can any regular French road users please advise - psmalo, gwened. anyone...?

7 Answers Jun 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

interesting village near Angers in Loire Valley ~ ideas?

by Pawtuxet Online Now Jan 6, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I've been exploring Saumurs, Chemille, Poitiers,etc. trying to find an interesting village where we can rent a house for a few weeks and tour several villages of my ancestors in that area. We'd like to be near the river and within an hour of Angers for convenience of trains. Any ideas?

30 Answers Jan 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Angers to Loire Valley - cruise for a couple of days?

by Pawtuxet Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I'm playing with some possibilities for our trip to France in September. Anyone know anything about some short cruises on the Loire in area of Angers? I'm thinking I would top out at about 3 days, but thought seeing the castles and such would be beautiful from the water.

7 Answers Jan 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM
    • Bus from Paris to Angers

by Andrzeju Online Now Oct 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Dear Travelers,

I want to travel by bus from Paris to Angers possibly on winter. Is there a line servicing this route? How much does it cost? I would be most grateful for the links to some internet sites of bus lines (if possible in English, my French is on level zero). Do you know if there is a bus to Angers straight from airport in Paris(Beauvais)? Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Oct 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    • angers for 2 days - must see?

by gazstrong Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 3:04 AM

Hi

I will be in Angers for 2 days in August and was wondering what the must see areas and locations are.

I would also like some tips for bars and restauarants and best areas for dining, drinking and relaxing etc.

Thanks in Advance

• From Angers to Contigné

by giuseppecyril Online Now May 26, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Dear All
      i want to know if there are bus from Angers st. loud till contigné, one small village far 30 km (more or less). I would like to know also the price...if are not bus...how much is cost one taxi?
      thank you in advance for this information
      Regards from Milan
      Giuseppe

4 Answers May 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM
    • Coach/Bus service from Paris to Angers

by slideaway13 Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 4:01 AM

Bonjour a tous!

Je cherche une option de transportation de Paris vers Angers: mon petit-ami va me rendre une visite bientot et je m`inquiete que ca va pose une grqnde probleme si les greves vont continuer. c'est pour cette raison-la que je demande s'il existe quelques optiones en plus de la train, est-ce quelqu'un peut m'aider??

merci beaucoup!

Kirsty

4 Answers Oct 21, 2010 at 10:20 PM
    • train information

by ehsanhabibi Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM

It is possible to buy train to amstrdam holland in angers train stations

1 Answer Aug 18, 2010 at 3:06 AM
    • habibi10

by habibi10 Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Dear
      I am coming to your country and in angers for conference but my family comes as well , do you think three days in ok for angers to see. Is it good time for shopping, is there big shopping center in angers, How is the weather in end of august, do you think if i rent a car is good.

I would be graetful to you if you give me any information which can help and enjoy my stay there

thanks
      Ehsan

3 Answers Apr 8, 2011 at 7:08 AM
    • travel to angers

by ibneyounus Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 1:21 AM

hi, is it possible to reach angers through TGV train from paris CDG airport?

2 Answers Sep 14, 2008 at 3:14 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Cheap eats in Angers

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Jul 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Could I please get your recommendations for cheap eats (meals under 15 euro) in Angers? I love street food and picnics, too!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2008 at 4:22 PM
    • logement- where to live?

by cristiana04 Online Now Apr 11, 2007 at 6:39 AM

hi there, I know that maybe it is not the appropriate place to post this question, but I will try. I am going to live in Angers, so I would like to know which district (quartier) is good to live. I mean well located in terms of transport, shopping and neighbor. How about close to university or city center? I will appreciate all information! thanks!

1 Answer Apr 14, 2008 at 6:25 AM
    • left luggage

by ooooo Online Now Jan 28, 2007 at 1:24 PM

does anyone know if there are left luggage facilities at Angers St Laud station?

• fruit picking

by maighread Online Now May 26, 2003 at 6:37 AM

a few friends and i are planning to go to the maine et loire region in june, in the hope of finding some fruit picking jobs. do you think that this is a wise choice for this time of year, and is angers a wise base to begin looking?