Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malcolm_Ostermeyer's Profile Photo

Andros local buses

by Malcolm_Ostermeyer Online Now May 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Hi;
      Anyone got a timetable for the local buses on Andros this year?
      Cheers,
      Malcolm

• Ninavdh's Profile Photo

From Rafina to Andros

by Ninavdh Online Now May 8, 2008 at 2:32 AM

Hello,

As we never did on our one before it is good to have some reassurance from fellow travellers:

We arrive in Athens on June 26 at 13.50, and we need to get to Andros the same day:
      - is it best to take then the ferry from Rafina?
      - is it necessary to book in advance?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Nina

5 Answers May 9, 2008 at 3:14 AM
    • Getting to Batsi

by mozzy_c Online Now May 3, 2006 at 12:48 AM

Hi

We arrive in Batsi on a Monday early afternoon in June, but the next ferry to Andros, is 7:15pm. Does anyone know of any other way for us to get to Batsi a bit earlier than that. Can't find much about the dolphins and catamaran, but think that they early in the morning.
      Thanks!!

2 Answers May 9, 2006 at 1:41 AM
    • Staying Outside of Batsi

by masonstorm Online Now May 25, 2003 at 10:06 AM

My girlfriend and myself have decided to go to Andros after much deliberation and arguing! She wants a quiet place with a beach and thats it, whereas I consider things like shops and resturants equally important. This has led us to looking at the outskirts of Batsi, I have found a few places on the internet such as Stivari, Agia Marina and Agios Kyprianos that are apparently very close to Batsi but also have quiet less touristy beaches. Is this correct firstly and do these places have anywhere to stay? Does anyone know what tour operators work on the island esp those from the UK - The only one I know of is Kosmar so far!! Please reply if you can help me as we are to book very soon! Many Thanks

10 Answers Aug 12, 2004 at 2:55 AM