Be the First to Answer

• naxos island shopping

Naxos Island 19 hours ago

where to find local linen table napkins and cloths on Naxos Island

more
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

Psarou, Mykonos Town or Ornos?

Mykonos Island Apr 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Hi All, We will be in Mykonos for 3 nights in July. Want to spend the days on the beach and enjoy the nightlife of an evening. Love good food (not touristy places if they are available in Mykonos?)
      What do you think the best area to stay in is? Psarou, Mykonos Town or Ornos?
      Can anyone please give me their opinions on the pros and cons of each?
      Thanks a bunch!
      Rach

more
    • October trip

Santorini Island Apr 7, 2014 at 9:46 AM

How is Santorini in Oct. In term of weather, tourists, and accomodations, etc.
      Thanks

more
    • How long to stay in Paros

Paros 8 hours ago

Is 6 nights too long to stay on Paros? We have 4 nights on Santorini before arriving (we plan to stay in Naoussa) and then spending 3 in Napflio and 2 in Athens before returning to Australia.

more
    • Transport and accomodation.

Nisos Kythnos Apr 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi, if we stay in the port will the buses be running in May, if not does anyone know taxi prices to the Hora please?
      Also any rooms without having to climb to much.
      Many thanks

more
    • How long does it take in a taxi from santorini airport to Firi?

Santorini Island Apr 1, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Could anyone tell me roughly how long it takes in a taxi from Santorini airport to Firi please?

more
    • rsgoers's Profile Photo

Help Me Plan My Trip To Santorini

Santorini Island Mar 30, 2014 at 7:04 AM

I am spending 8 day in Santorini in September 2014. I'd like to hear what others did on their stays. I'm breaking the trip into three segments so I can experience the island from different perspectives - 3 days in Fira, 2 days in Imerovigli and 3 days in Oia. What were the 2-3 most memorable things that you did in Santorini - things that I should not miss? Thanks!!

more
    • Im askin what type of wardrobe we are going to bring in Santorini on April time frame?

Santorini Island Mar 25, 2014 at 4:06 AM

We are going to Santorini next week. I just want to know what type of clothes we need to wear, is it still cold at that time?

more
    • Naxos vs. Mykonos

Naxos Island Apr 9, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Looking to stay 1 week in either Naxos or Mykonos. Which makes a better base for exploring other nearby isands?

more
    • Is Paros too windy?

Paros Apr 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM

I would like to go to Paros in July but wondering whether it is too windy. I don't care about water sports, I just want to lay on the beach but worried about the wind being too strong in July.

more
    • How much does it usually cost for food in Santorini?

Santorini Island Apr 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hi guys, me and my friends are going to Santorini next Monday but we do not know how much cash we should bring. We can pay by card for hotels and renting cars. But we do not know about restaurants. Is it normally paid by card or cash or both like UK? Thank you very much!

more
    • Weather in santorini

Santorini Island Mar 25, 2014 at 4:25 AM

May I know the weather in Santorini right now? Is it still cold or a little bit warmer? we will be there next week.

more
    • Ferries from Milos to naxos

Milos Island Apr 10, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Are there ferries to Naxos from Milos and what islands do they stop at on the way.

more
    • kralicetuce's Profile Photo

july or august

Mykonos Island Apr 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM

hi I wanna visit mykonos this year but I could not decide upon the month. Which one will be the best july or august? I mean for partying for weather for beach parties :-) please help

more
    • Cable car or walk?

Santorini Island Mar 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM

We will be on a cruise in June and have 11 hours in port. Rather than taking a cruise line score excursion I am thinking of touring on my own. In addition to the usual tendering delay, it appears that there is also a potential, long delay in using the cable car in Fira. Several posts mention stairs to climb. How treachurous is it? Approximate distance? How long for a person used to walking long distances though not climbing for long distances. Recommendations?

more
    • Theresia66's Profile Photo

From Athens to Mykonos

Mykonos Yesterday

Hi all, I need to be in Mykonos at the 5th or 6th of June, coming in from Amsterdam. Off course I can book straight flight from Amsterdam to Mykonos, but I think it saves money to fly to Athens and go from Athens to Mykonos, by boat or plane. What I checked till now is that there is only one flight a day from Athens to Mykonos and departs early in the morning. Now does somebody know if it is easy to purchase a ticket for the ferry from Athens to Mykonos and what are the time schedules and where can I buy these tickets. Thank you for any reply

more
    • stay on Naxos/move to Santarini

Naxos Island Apr 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

We have a couple weeks to explore the Cyclades. We have a place in Naxos for a week. Is it worth it to book another place in Santarini for the next week, or should we stay in Naxos and take day trips to Santarini?

more
    • BostonBD's Profile Photo

Mykonos or Santorini

Santorini Island Mar 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM

We are traveling to Athens in early Sept and plan to spend a week on one of the islands before heading to Istanbul to end our trip. Should we do Mykonos, Santorini or try to do both? We are leaning towards Mykonos.

more

Best Route?

Santorini Island Apr 17, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Hi There. We will be ready to depart Istanbul on Sunday 6th July and have 17 nights to spend in the Greek Islands. We have decided upon Santorini, Crete and Mykonos for a mix of Food, Culture, Beaches and nightlife. (probably split 6 nights, 6 nights and 5 nights to allow time to soak up each island)
      I am looking for advise on the best route / order to visit these islands - do i need to go from Istanbul to Athens and start the ferries from there? Or can i fly direct from Istanbul to the first island?
      Also, does anyone have a suggestion for the most effective route to take between these 3 islands?
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

more

Fira or Oia - Where to stay?

Santorini Island Apr 17, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Hi There. We are planning a trip to Greek Islands in July and are thinking to spend 7 nights in Santorini. Can you please tell me the best location to stay?
      Of course we want fabulous views and also want good access to bars and restaurants.
      What are the pros and cons for Fira Vs Oia?
      Happy to spend the extra $$ on accomodation in Santorini
      Thanks very much in advance!
      Rach

more
    • 5 weeks in Greece

Santorini Island Apr 9, 2014 at 10:08 PM

We are a retired couple who arrive Athens Tuesday 7th October. We have 4 nights booked Athens then want to spend five to six nights on 3 to 4 islands with Santorini being a must the others we are open to suggestions. We prefer not to have to back track to Athens until we fly out on Wednesday 12 November. We are in our mid 60's and like quiet country style we are not party animals. Looking forward to your response many thanks Lucia and Steve Williamson.

more