Andros

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to plan a day in mykonos

Mykonos Feb 13, 2015 at 2:32 AM

hi i will be reaching mykonos early may. around 9 pm our flight lands. so please suggest how do i make most out of my short stay. the next day i will be in mykonos and on the following day i will leave for santorini...we would like to party till late night visit the beaches and tour the town, as well as visit little venice and the wind mills... so please suggest how do i squeeze in all of this. i plan to hire a scooter or bike.

more
    • Can we get to beaches from Fira

Santorini Island Feb 19, 2015 at 5:46 PM

We will be in port for one day can we get from town of fira to the beaches?

more
    • mykonos sea bus

Mykonos Island Feb 2, 2015 at 9:02 AM

Where do you board the sea bus at the old ferry port to go to new port

more
    • Things to do in Santorini in first week of may

Santorini Island Feb 11, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I will be in santorini staying in fira with my friend for 3 days in first week of May. Can you please suggest the itinerary I should follow so that I cover most important places in Santorini. Also I have heard about the volcano and thermal springs package from santorini. Can you please suggest on this also.

more
    • Santorini itinerary

Santorini Island Feb 12, 2015 at 1:57 AM

Hi,

I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.

this is what my plan is like

day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.

day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.

then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that

day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel

day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens

Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful

more