• No Question Title

by Cullan12 Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Can I get the bus from Barclona air port to Andorra la Vella

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    • EkaterinaA's Profile Photo

From NIce to Andorra

by EkaterinaA Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Hello,

We will be going to Nice. From there we want to go to Andorra de Vella. We want to go by train or bus.we are searching a simple and the cheapest way to get from Nice To Andora. Can we go from Marseille to Andorra by bus ? Or is it better to go to Toulouse and than take the bus?

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance,

2 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • VUARNET IN LA VELLA

by alpineskiing Online Now Feb 10, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Hello, where can I find Vuarnet products in Andorra La Vella?
      Thank you!!

1 Answer Feb 10, 2012 at 3:05 AM
    • visiting andorra

by anupamvaid Online Now Dec 29, 2010 at 3:54 AM

We are visiting Andorra - Spain in Feb & are interested in winter sport activities like skiing, dog sledding etc & want to know if this possible in Andorra also how maany nights would you recommend for a stay 2 / 3 nights.
      Further we are Vegetarians from India - would we get veg food in andorra i.e. without eggs, fish & meat.
      We will be coming from Nice - France, what is the best way to reach Andorra from Nice - is there a suitable train?
      Which are the recommended hotels for honeymooners?

2 Answers Dec 30, 2011 at 6:59 AM
    • Name of drink required.

by Figgygirl Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Can anyone help to identify a drink? It is in a silver coloured bottle, with a black lid, yellowish coloured label, and tastes like a fruity liquer.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

• tophat30's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Andorra Bus

by tophat30 Online Now Mar 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Which is the best company to use from Barcelona to Andorra. We'll be 3 adults and 2 kids. Is there any company where kids pay lower tarrifs? Thanks everyone

5 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM
    • Shopping for computers

by Sharada Online Now Feb 10, 2010 at 1:23 AM

I'm planning a trip to Andorra in April, and would like to know if there are good shops selling computers and stuff. I live in France, but would like a qwerty keyboard, which is why I'm asking.
      Thank you

1 Answer Feb 11, 2010 at 1:35 AM
    • How to get to Andorra

by RaquelDummar Online Now Aug 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I`m goig to Barcelona in december, in the winter. Is there a train from Barcelona to Andorra? If there isn`t, how is the best way to go there by car or by plane? Is it Andorra a nice place to visit or is better to stay in Barcelona for a few more days?

4 Answers Aug 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM
    • Barcelona to Toulouse

by PeterBaen Online Now May 25, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Want to spend Saturday in Andorra while traveling from Barcelona to Toulouse. Planning to travel by bus, and would welcome recommendations.

3 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 5:10 AM
    • Andorra in May....need tips

by 40at40 Online Now Apr 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I'll be in Andorra in May for a few days. My flight back home from BCN is not until 12 pm. I am just wondering if anyone knows the earlieast schedule of the Novatel bus to BCN airport. What is the weather like in May in Andorra? Thanks in advance everyone!

3 Answers Apr 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM
    • Ski alone - Jan 09

by amarela Online Now Nov 20, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Hello everbody!

I will be in Barcelona on the first week of January/ 09 and would like to go skiing for two days in Andorra, before going to Madri. I have a few questions that I would appreciate if someone could help me:

1- What is the best ski resort to have fun for 2 days? Any idea of prices?

2- I will be by myself and no car, so which place is the best to stay, near the ski resort? Or a place where we have free bus to ski. Not very far from the bus station that I can come from Barcelona and go to Madri.

3- Do you know if there are any hostels in town? Since I will be on my own, I believe hostel would be the best option.

Thanks so much in advance and I am looking forward for a help!

• durenkamp's Profile Photo

From Nice to Andorra la Vella

by durenkamp Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Hello,

We will be going to Nice. From there we want to go to Andorra de Vella. We want to go by train and bus. Can you go from Marseille to Andorra to some train station and than continue by bus ?(would last 10 hours (www.bahn.de). Or is it better to go to Toulouse and than take the bus or train and bus ?

Any suggestions ?

1 Answer Nov 3, 2008 at 11:46 AM
    • How to obtain Andorra Travel Permit

by samchelgh Online Now Sep 15, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Hello Vt Members,

Please could you advise me on how to obtain an Andorra travel permit for countries that are not visa exempted??

We were informed that we need to contact the home affairs for such services or so but it should be through someone who has the access there. The whole thing sounds quite complicating.Please help!!

Look forward to your kind assistance.

Sammy

1 Answer Sep 15, 2008 at 11:00 AM
    • Activities in Andorra

by samchelgh Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Hello VT Members,

I wish to go visit the beautiful Andorra country with my wife and my three months old son. But in other for us to acquire a transit visa the Spanish embassy in our home country has informed us that we will need an Invitation Certified by Andorra police. How do we acquire one?

Please VT members, could anyone with experience about how to acquire an Invitation or get Police Certification of an Invitation? Kindly assist us with the information or contact? If it will be necessary for us to call certain authourities or personalities,please let us know!

Finally kindly inform us of the best activities for a family like mine to get involve! As well as the best place to hang out! Will we need an interpreter upon arrival since we are English speaking?

Look forward to your kind assistance!!

Coleman Family!!!

5 Answers Jul 22, 2008 at 1:06 AM
    • Lusite's Profile Photo

Cheapest travell to Andorra or something like that... :S

by Lusite Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Hello,

Would you please help me getting a information.
      I would love to return to the pyrenees(i was in monte perdido some years ago by car, but the people who took me back then has no longer possibility to go)

As i dont have a car, and i dont have much money, i would like to ask your help if you can inform me:
      -Cheapest transportation to go from Portugal to Andorra
      -Cheapest hotels
      -Some information about trekking activities in there.

This may be a bit difficult to get, Andorra is touristic so may be a bit expensive for me. Maybe its like more a "dream" than anything else, but well, at least i am trying to get some info.
      Or other area of the pyrenees, i would thank you for info

I would be very thankfull :)

1 Answer Feb 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM
    • cars

by jonathang838 Online Now Sep 22, 2007 at 11:20 PM

want to buy a car or van in andorra.I am a uk resident but will be working in Barcelona.Are cars dut-free to non residents?

• hotel search

by fred1955 Online Now Aug 18, 2007 at 8:35 AM

Do you know of a good hotel in Andora La Vella for a couple of nights, something about 2-3 stars? Also any favorite restaurants. We are driving to Andora from Perpignan, France.
      Thanks,
      Fred

1 Answer Aug 18, 2007 at 4:08 PM
    • one day tour

by figaro7 Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 7:16 PM

hi!
      is there any guided one day tour from barcelona, spain to andorra?
      how much? thanks!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 11:07 AM
    • Where live the rich "Andorrians"?

by MarcoB999 Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 7:36 AM

Hi,I´m new here

Does anybody know,where the rich Anorrians live?Do they have rich suburbs like Beverly Hills or Malibu in the USA for example?I treid to search for real estates but I could only find small,little appartments,not very nice.Could anybody name some of the rich areas?Thank you all!

best regards,Marco999

4 Answers Mar 3, 2007 at 2:14 AM
    • TOUR

by figaro7 Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 9:00 PM

Hi! Are there any guided tours or day trip from barcelona to andorra? how much?
      thanks!

• bus

by figaro7 Online Now Jan 20, 2007 at 9:20 PM

Is there any bus that runs from barcelona to andorra?
      kindly tell me the bus schedules!
      is it possible that I could travel from barcelona to andorra in a day?
      thanks!

2 Answers Jan 22, 2007 at 3:42 AM
    • satossa's Profile Photo

Is it worth the trip?

by satossa Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 11:21 AM

We will be in Lleida Oct. 9 after 4 nights in Barcelona. We have been considering driving up to Andorra just for the drive and then returning to Barcelona via Manresi. We leave from Barcelona Oct. 12 which gives us 3 nights away. We don't look for night life, rather we prefer "off the beaten path" kind of touring/holidaying. Has anyone done this drive? Is it worth the trip?

6 Answers Aug 1, 2006 at 10:30 PM
    • cherrybug's Profile Photo

Madrid to Andorra

by cherrybug Online Now Dec 20, 2005 at 7:28 AM

Visiting Madrid in Feb and plan to fly up to afterwards Barcelona and then get bus to Andorra. Do you need to book the bus in advance and if so how do you do this? Also how likely is it for us to be able to book acomodation for three nights? I know it's height of the season so a lot of hotels are only offering 7 night packages. Not bothered where we stay as long as it's not too expensive and near to a good beginners snowboarding area. Also can we hire everything we need once there or do we at least need to buy ski suits etc. Any suggestions or tips gratefully received. First time for winter sports and andorra!

1 Answer Dec 20, 2005 at 8:06 AM
    • tropgirl76's Profile Photo

Stock exchange type bar in Andorra's capital?

by tropgirl76 Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 12:31 PM

I was wondering if anyone who knows Andorra's capital can refresh my memory- I went a couple of years ago with some friends and we stumbled across a bar in the centre of town that had a theme based around a stock exchange trading place. Does anyone know it?

I am trying to remember the principal behind the drinks pricing. If I remember correctly the drink prices fluctuated depending on how much of each drink was ordered per night, or something like that, listed on some sort of mock trading board behind the bar. It's a long shot but does anyone know it and anything about the concept?

1 Answer Oct 21, 2005 at 9:23 PM
    • vaara's Profile Photo

Apple computer stores?

by vaara Online Now May 7, 2005 at 9:52 AM

Just wondering: is there a computer shop in Andorra that sells Apple machines? I'm specifically interested in a PowerBook.

• ANDORRA - SOLDEU

by deearn Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 4:56 PM

Hey All, Listen Im from Australia and myself and a small crew are headed to soldeu for the 04-05 season. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for accomodation and work. I will only have a UK work visa....... does anyone know if its easy to get under the table work ?? i also saw something about needing some sort of certificate to get work ?? Anyway - any info would be great my email is: deearn_kelly@hotmail.com Gracias

1 Answer Jun 7, 2004 at 1:40 AM
    • Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Transportation: Girona Airport to Andorra la Vella and vice versa.

by Pakistaniguy Online Now May 30, 2004 at 7:46 AM

Hi VTers Do u know if there at all/frequent buses between Andorra and Girona, Spain ? Because i would like to take a flight back to Germany from Girona airport and my flight is at 10.00 a.m but i would like to spend the night in Andorra. Should i take the risk or what should i do ? I do not want to get stuck in Andorra and miss my flight. Please help! Umer.

• Transportation & Accomodation

by MarkusFourie Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 7:54 AM

Hi Guys, I'm in dire straight. PLEASE HELP. I will be arriving in Barcelona March 1 2004 en route to Andorra. I am totally unprepared as this oppertunity came sudden and had to be grasped. QUESTIONS: 1) I believe I can take Eurolines bus service. Where at Barcelona Airport will I find this bus service? 2) Can I just arrive unannounced in Andorra and still find a place to sleep? 3) I have heard that there has been a lot of snow recently. Is this true? Will I get to Andorra in these conditions by bus service? Please,I need a rapid reply as I'm leaving Cape Town, South Africa sunday Feb 29.

• Travel to Andorra from Barcelona & somewhere to sleep!

by Guy20 Online Now Jan 25, 2004 at 7:49 AM

Hi, I'm in Barcelona for a stag at the end of Jan & a friend & I have decided to get up to Andorra for a couple of days skiing; Sounds simple but neither of us have been before so we have no clue at all. So; 1) Which is the closest resort with decent snow? 2) How do we get there from Barcelona & how much? 3) Is it easy to find somewhere to saty for 1 night & does anybody have any reccomendations? cheers, Guy

2 Answers Jan 27, 2004 at 4:48 AM