Andorra la Vella Travel Answers

change location

Travel to Andorra from Barcelona & somewhere to sleep!

by Guy20 Online Now Jan 25, 2004 at 7:49 AM

Hi, I'm in Barcelona for a stag at the end of Jan & a friend & I have decided to get up to Andorra for a couple of days skiing; Sounds simple but neither of us have been before so we have no clue at all. So; 1) Which is the closest resort with decent snow? 2) How do we get there from Barcelona & how much? 3) Is it easy to find somewhere to saty for 1 night & does anybody have any reccomendations? cheers, Guy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Metod's Profile Photo

Re: Travel to Andorra from Barcelona & somewhere to sleep!

by Metod Online Now Jan 26, 2004 at 11:46 AM

Andorra is very small country and you can chose lotsof resorts Pal-Arinsal,Encamp, El Tarter ,Soldeu ,Pas de la Casa is on you where you find acomodation,from barcelona to Andora is bus going everry day it cost s 17 euro one way with eurolines is good when you will visit internet sites about andorra and you will be wiser. Dont behave your self like ***er tourist and enjoy your stay in Andorra . Metodej

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • orlikins's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Travel to Andorra from Barcelona & somewhere to sleep!

by orlikins Online Now Jan 27, 2004 at 4:48 AM

Arinsal is about 7km from A la Vella. Get a bus from Barcelona to A la V and a taxi (theyre cheap) or bus to Arinsal. Check out my Arinsal page for more info on hotels etc Orla

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines