Travel Answers
Andorra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheapest Lambert & Butler cigarettes in Andorra?

Andorra Dec 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Any idea of prices and places in Andorra? Thanks

• tax on receiving packages

Andorra Dec 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I understand Andorra is a tax haven, but does that also mean when you receive a package from overseas like U.S, you don't have to pay customs and duty tax like in the rest of Europe? Thanks!

• No Question Title

Andorra la Vella Sep 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Can I get the bus from Barclona air port to Andorra la Vella

3 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    • No Question Title

Andorra la Vella Sep 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Can I get the bus from Barclona air port to Andorra la Vella

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    • tom.ch's Profile Photo

what airport for Andorra ?

Andorra Sep 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM

what is the best Airport to fly from Z├╝rich to Andorra ?
      Barcelona maybe ?
      how to go on from there, Train or bus ?

4 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    • EkaterinaA's Profile Photo

From NIce to Andorra

Andorra la Vella Jul 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Hello,

We will be going to Nice. From there we want to go to Andorra de Vella. We want to go by train or bus.we are searching a simple and the cheapest way to get from Nice To Andora. Can we go from Marseille to Andorra by bus ? Or is it better to go to Toulouse and than take the bus?

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance,

2 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • maria25's Profile Photo

Andorra for a day

Andorra Mar 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM

We will be visiting Catalonia by the end of April and we are considering to drive by car to Andorra for a day.

Is it worth a visit? Can anyone suggest some good parkings?

Thanks

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    • Mountainous are in Andorra

Andorra Mar 24, 2013 at 6:50 AM

How much is the % of the area covered by mountains in Andorra?

2 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    • Help?!

Andorra Mar 14, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Planning a trip to Barcelona in April. We are then renting a car and driving North towards France, stopping a few places. I'm interested in detouring to Andorra in search of a stamp from a non-schengen country. I'm an American living abroad and my 90 days are about up...it is a reasonable goal?

6 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    • Appartment for the season

Andorra Nov 3, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Hello

I'm going to Andorra this winter (2012 -13) to ski !!
      My goal is to practice a lot for the ski instructor course...

I am having a real trabble to find an apartment in Pas de la casa for three months.
      I looking for something cheap like workers apatment...

Or maybe there is an option to share with someone?

Any idea?!?!?!?

Best Regards
      Matan

• Driving from Llavorsi to Arinsal

Andorra Jul 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Many thanks for the 4 replies to the question I posted which is repeated above however, I need to be more explicit.
      The route that I am querying is driving north east from Llavorsi on the L504 towards Terveu where the road becomes the L510 and then through Alins where you leave the L510 and head for Noris, Tor, Pal, Ercs and finally northwards towards Arinsal.
      From what I can gather the section from Tor to Pal is described as a 'dirt road' (depicted as a broken black line on my France 2012 AA big easy read map) and if this is the case then does anyone know just how bad it is? are there precipitous drops from a narrow crumbling rock strewn road without passing places? Is the road only suitable for 4x4's or is it frequently used by school buses and family cars for example.
      Is it safer to continue south from Llavorsi to Sort,take the N260 and N1 to Andorra Vella and then on to Arinsal?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jul 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    • Driving from Llavorsi to Arinsal

Andorra Jul 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Can some one please advise if I am likely to encounter any difficulties regarding border posts/road surfaces etc when driving from Llavorsi to Arinsal via Alins and Pal on the C13 in the middle of September. I shall be driving an ordinary family type vehicle as compared to a 4x4. Assuming there's a border post on the C13 are there specific access times?

4 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Elictricals duty free prices

Andorra Jul 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Hello VTers,

HEading to Spanish Pyrenees next week.

Could anyone tell me from recent experience if its definitely worth a visit to buy electricals?

Thanks in advance,
      Avi

• Travel

Andorra Jun 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hello. Im an Australia guy who plans to finish hiking the GR11 in Canillo on Saturday July 21st in the evening. I am travelling alone and need to get to Marseille by Monday 23rd 20.00 to catch a ferry to Corsica using public transport or Hitch hiking. Can any one give me some advice please as Im concerned there may not be much available on Sundays??

3 Answers Jun 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    • VUARNET IN LA VELLA

Andorra la Vella Feb 10, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Hello, where can I find Vuarnet products in Andorra La Vella?
      Thank you!!

1 Answer Feb 10, 2012 at 3:05 AM
    • Transfer from Hotelin Barcelona to Andorra (Grandvalira resort)

Andorra Feb 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Hi all
      We need to go to Andorra (Grandvalira resort) from the hotel in Barcelona on March 2
      We are 3 people
      What is the best way to do it?

Thank you for your advice

2 Answers Feb 3, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    • Job Vacancies

Andorra Nov 28, 2011 at 2:48 AM

I have recently graduated from university and I am 22 years old. I want to work a ski season in andorra and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what to do.
      I have extensive hospitality and bar staff experience and I am an avid skier.

• tukacper's Profile Photo

Pre-season holidays

Andorra Nov 23, 2011 at 6:08 AM

What do you think about visiting Andorra about 1DEC (not for skiing - little kinds)? Is it croudy? What about reasonable accommodation? We are thinking about 3-4 days of slow leisure but I am not sure if this is the right place. Rgrds

1 Answer Nov 23, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    • gilescorey's Profile Photo

Good Ski Shop Recommendation

Andorra Mar 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Hi there,

Heading to Ordino Saturday afternoon, but need to put some extra-wide bindings on my new fat skis. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy ski shop? Naturally, it would be best if it was in my trajectory: San Julia, Andorra La Vella, La Massana, Ordino.

Thanks!

GC

• visiting andorra

Andorra la Vella Dec 29, 2010 at 3:54 AM

We are visiting Andorra - Spain in Feb & are interested in winter sport activities like skiing, dog sledding etc & want to know if this possible in Andorra also how maany nights would you recommend for a stay 2 / 3 nights.
      Further we are Vegetarians from India - would we get veg food in andorra i.e. without eggs, fish & meat.
      We will be coming from Nice - France, what is the best way to reach Andorra from Nice - is there a suitable train?
      Which are the recommended hotels for honeymooners?

2 Answers Dec 30, 2011 at 6:59 AM
    • In Andorra the right place to spend 4 days?

Andorra Nov 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Hi
      After spending the New Year in Barcelona with my family, I am planning to spend 4 days in the Pyrenees between Jan 1 and Jan 5 2010. Since none of us have ever been skiing (in fact we have never had a holiday in the snow at all), our idea is to have a gentle introduction to skiing over these four days, but also use the time to just have fun in the snow - activities like tobogganing, mushing, snowmobiles etc. Just stuff a family can enjoy together. Also maybe use the place we choose as a base to visit other interesting/scenic places. My questions are:
      1. Is Andorra the right choice?
      2. If not, where would be recommended?
      3. If yes, where would be the ideal location in Andorra to stay
      Many thanks in advance!

2 Answers Nov 19, 2010 at 2:09 AM
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

From Barcelona to Andora

Andorra Sep 29, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Hi VT fans,

I am planning a trip to Barcelona at the end of January 2011. Does anyone of you how to get from there to Andorra? Are there any visa or border control requirements for EU citizens?

Is Andorra a good destination for Barcelona visitors or there are better ones around it. I see it is in a close distance so I hope the distance can be covered in one hour. But what is the best way to get there.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
      Penny_G

7 Answers Oct 8, 2010 at 2:12 AM
    • Transport

Andorra Aug 23, 2010 at 9:14 PM

What is the best way to travel from Cortina in Northern Italy to Andora during the winter for people unfamiliar with both courntries? We shall be skiing in Cortina and want to travel to Andora to do a little more skiing.

1 Answer Aug 24, 2010 at 9:23 PM
    • renting a big house to sleep 12 people

Arinsal Jul 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM

any large house to sleep between 12 and 14 people in andorra end of Dec 2010 beginning jan 2011

• Name of drink required.

Andorra la Vella Jul 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Can anyone help to identify a drink? It is in a silver coloured bottle, with a black lid, yellowish coloured label, and tastes like a fruity liquer.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

• EuroTripGal_2011's Profile Photo

Andorra bus/train

Andorra Mar 22, 2010 at 7:46 PM

ok, I can't seem to find any trains to or from Andorra.

So... what bus connections are there to/from Andorra?

Barcelona? Toulouse?

THANKS!!

2 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 1:50 AM
    • tophat30's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Andorra Bus

Andorra la Vella Mar 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Which is the best company to use from Barcelona to Andorra. We'll be 3 adults and 2 kids. Is there any company where kids pay lower tarrifs? Thanks everyone

5 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM
    • Shops in Pas de la Casa

Andorra Feb 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Hi.

What music (for guitars) shop and motorbike shops are in Andorra, Pas De La Casa?

Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 4:42 AM
    • Shopping for computers

Andorra la Vella Feb 10, 2010 at 1:23 AM

I'm planning a trip to Andorra in April, and would like to know if there are good shops selling computers and stuff. I live in France, but would like a qwerty keyboard, which is why I'm asking.
      Thank you

1 Answer Feb 11, 2010 at 1:35 AM
    • leo24traveller's Profile Photo

border control?

Andorra Oct 29, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Am i more likely to ge stopped by customs going into France or going into Spain from Andorra?

20 Answers Jan 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM