Andorra Travel Answers

change location

Help?!

by alpal0212 Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Planning a trip to Barcelona in April. We are then renting a car and driving North towards France, stopping a few places. I'm interested in detouring to Andorra in search of a stamp from a non-schengen country. I'm an American living abroad and my 90 days are about up...it is a reasonable goal?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • deemoss's Profile Photo

Re: Help?!

by deemoss Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Well its definitely worth a go, as you so close , enjoy lovely part of spain

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • lotharscheer's Profile Photo

by lotharscheer Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM

"I'm interested in detouring to Andorra in search of a stamp from a non-schengen country. I'm an American living abroad and my 90 days are about up..."
    You might have a problem there, for one there might be nobody at the border, and as far as i know the rule is 90 day's then 90 day,s out of Schengen (but i might be wrong)

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM

It's about a 2.5 to 3.5 hour trip. It's it safe to assume you are looking for postage stamps? If so, you should have no trouble. If, however, you are looking for a passport stamp from a non-Schengen country to give you more time than your 90 days, it doesn't work that way. Once you have used your 90 days, you must leave the Schengen area for a full 90 days before you can return. With luck you already know this and are looking for a fun and unique postage stamp. It's a gorgeous area. Enjoy your trip.

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo

by pfsmalo Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM

To go to Andorra is considered as leaving the Schengen area, which means staying there for 90 days or going somewhere else for 90 days.

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Not sure I could handle 90 days in Andorra. The UK might be more diverse. ;^)

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Here is a web site giving Schengen information if you (or anyone else reading this) need it. http://www.schengenvisa.cc/

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Andorra Travel Answer Locations