Andorra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hen Weekend

Santa Susana Yesterday

Hi I am going on a hen weekend in May- Staying at saunta susana hotel. I am looking for a bar close to the hotel and close to some more livley bars.. Im hoping to get in contact with a bar to arrange some kind of decorations, vip area or something. Can anyone sugest anyuthing? Thanks

more
    • bus from malgrat to blanes

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi is it possible to get to Blanes from Malgrat by bus ?

more
    • vilanova park

Vilanova i la Geltru Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

more
    • any one going playa d'en bossa between 29th and 5th May 2014

Ibiza Apr 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

going to go and stay for 3 night between the above dates, and seeing if any one else from uk going, be nice to meet up with like minded people

more
    • Free Flamenco in benalmadena?

Benalmádena Apr 5, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Where is the best place to watch Flamenco, free or cheap with children so not too late! Also we don't have a car so needs to be close to the centre.

more
    • price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • Traveling solo May 29th to June 1st

Ibiza Yesterday

Hello ! I will be traveling to Ibiza for the first time. Will be there mostly to relax, enjoy the sun and party :-) As I will be traveling by myself I would be happy to meet some friends there. Please contact me if you are interested !

more
    • bus travel

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi is it possible to get to blanes spain from Malgrat spain by bus?

more
    • Spain travel and wireless

Spain Apr 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM

I'm thinking about renting a mobile hotspot to get portable wireless (https://www.tepwireless.com/) or just find free WIFI where I can while traveling. How is the free wifi access in Spain, specially Seville, Barca, Madrid and Granada? Is it worth renting a hotspot for Spain travel? I'm finding that the hotels I may be staying at which have free wifi seem to not be reliable courtesy of reviews. Will mainly use this for my phone, will not be bringing a laptop or tablet.

more
    • Ibiza 2014

Ibiza Apr 14, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Any girls will be in playa d'en Bossa from 23 AUG TO 29 aug ,we are 2 guys from Egypt and like to invite girls for drink and may be smoke:)

more
    • PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM RONDA TO ARACENA

Aracena Apr 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM

CAN I GET A TRAIN OR BUS FROM RONDA TO ARACENA

more
    • may 1 st in madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Any suggestions what to to do in madrid on may 1st 2014? I have seen that all the museums , shops and markets are closed on this day. is everything closed for the entire day?

every answer will be highly aprreciated:-)

more
    • Bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia

Asturias Apr 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM

I am looking for a bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia, can somebody help?

more
    • dinesh_nk's Profile Photo

Transportation in Spain

Spain Apr 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I want to know Ferries from Valencia to Ibiza and Ibiza to Barcelona or Ibiza to Mallorca or Flights from Ibiza to Barcelona and inter city Road Transportation in Spain

more
    • TRAVEL IN VALENCIA

Valencia Apr 9, 2014 at 3:38 AM

HOW I CAN GO IN YOUTH HOSTEL LOCATED IN THE VALENCIA CITY FROM THE AIRPORT IN THE NIGHT

more
    • What to do or see in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos?

Casas de los Pinos Apr 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM

We have a few hours to spend in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos on out way down to southern Spain. Is there something "must do or see" thing?

more
    • Anyone who is going to Ibiza aroun 14-08-2014 till 21-08-2014

Ibiza Apr 7, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Hello everyone!
      I am going this summer to Ibiza for the first time . I am looking for some travel buddies for fun, going out. Anyone interested, please feel free to reply

more
    • organized tours

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 6, 2014 at 9:05 AM

hola, is there a guided tour around jerez de la frontera?

more
    • Anyone whos interested going to ibiza in july?

Ibiza Apr 5, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hey everyone,we are two guys going to Ibiza in July...the plan in the beginning was 5 people but the rest of them couldnt make it...we are both 22 years old straight and looking for some co-travelers for more fun,anyone interested?

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

Municipal Swimming pools open at Easter

Sevilla Apr 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi I believe there are a few outdoor swimming public pools in seville I will be there over the easter weekend until april 22nd , does anyone know if these pools will be open then?

thanks

more
    • Scartern's Profile Photo

Summer Season 2014

Ibiza Apr 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I am wanting to go Ibiza to work for the 2014 season. I will be going Solo. Id there anyone who is doing this also and would like to share accommodation and meet up when we get there?

more
    • long term parking denia ferry

Denia Mar 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Please can you let me know if there is a safe and secure place to park my car for a week at Denia ferry port? A long stay car park or similar will be sufficient. Any idea of costs for 7 day parking?

Many thanks.

Simon

more
    • loomey2011's Profile Photo

what to do!

Playa Blanca Mar 27, 2014 at 8:31 AM

hey all, me and my mate are off to Playa Blanca and surrounding areas in two weeks - could you tell me some of the best pubs/clubs available to us!

more
    • english breakfast salou

Salou Mar 27, 2014 at 5:18 AM

where is best and cheapest place for a cooked breakfast near the international II hotel please?

more
    • NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

Lloret de Mar Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

more
    • Which area to stay in Andorra

by Medusa1296 Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Hi, I am going to Andorra as a single traveller on 8 August. I am depending on public transport. I want to stay in the area with close access to day walks. Which is the best area to stay in and what are the day walks I could access? Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • Habitat Deu Sol

by sigano Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Does anyone know the nearest landmark to Habitat Deu Sol up in Soldeu-El Tarter? I have vague directions that it is 100m from a petrol station at the turnoff to Val d'Incles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 16, 2010 at 1:13 AM
    • chinagirl's Profile Photo

Day torus from Andorra ?

by chinagirl Online Now Jan 28, 2006 at 1:50 AM

Hello,
      Can anyone give me information about possible day tours (by bus) from Andorra ?
      We are going skiing in Granvalira next week, and my father is coming along but he doesn't ski so I would like to arrange alternative activities for him.

Thanks in advance,
      Tania

1 Answer Jan 29, 2006 at 1:13 PM
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

Andorra to Lourdes

by listenandlearn Online Now Dec 13, 2004 at 9:40 AM

Does anyone know if we can catch a bus from Andorra to Lourdes. Also, we you know the website.Thank you.

4 Answers Jan 29, 2006 at 12:57 PM