Andalucía

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Late night eating places

Torremolinos May 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

more
    • buses to almogia

Almogía May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

more
    • Good for hen parties in February?

Marbella Apr 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Are there many clubs open in February? Ives read that many clubs close and don't reopen until May? I know it's the quiet season but will there still be a bit of an atmosphere around the place? Any recommendations for hen parties welcome.

more
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

more
    • Café/Food?

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is there a café or somewhere to get some food within the grounds of the Alta Escuela?
      Just a place to get a sandwich or something small.
      Thank you!

more
    • DerekS18's Profile Photo

Transfers

Granada May 7, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Can I travel by train from Malaga airport to Malaga main bus station

DerekS18

more
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

Sevilla May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

more
    • How many days and nights are sufficient to see Granada? Any recommendations for hotels?

Granada May 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM

We are mainly interested in allahambra and day trip to Sierra Nevada National Park? We will be arriving by bus from Cordoba at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival.

Also, any recommendations for hotels?

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

Sevilla May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

more
    • Travelling with 4 year old

Tarifa (Cadiz) Apr 29, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Does anyone have views about suitability of Tarifa as a family destination?

more
    • What to do at Sevilla

Sevilla Yesterday

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?
      Thankyou

more
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

living in Almería

Almería Apr 24, 2015 at 5:52 AM

I was thinking of living in Almería or Valencia for half a year. Is Almería warmer than Valencia during the winter months? However, I get the impression there isn't much to do in Almería - is this true? Thanks!

more
    • What to do at Sevilla

Sevilla Yesterday

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?
      Thankyou

5 Answers Yesterday
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

Sevilla May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

5 Answers May 17, 2015 at 12:54 AM
    • buses to almogia

Almogía May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

1 Answer May 11, 2015 at 4:51 AM
    • DerekS18's Profile Photo

Transfers

Granada May 7, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Can I travel by train from Malaga airport to Malaga main bus station

DerekS18

3 Answers May 7, 2015 at 10:47 AM
    • Late night eating places

Torremolinos May 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

• How many days and nights are sufficient to see Granada? Any recommendations for hotels?

Granada May 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM

We are mainly interested in allahambra and day trip to Sierra Nevada National Park? We will be arriving by bus from Cordoba at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival.

Also, any recommendations for hotels?

4 Answers May 5, 2015 at 4:24 AM
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

Sevilla May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

3 Answers May 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

2 Answers May 3, 2015 at 11:06 PM
    • Travelling with 4 year old

Tarifa (Cadiz) Apr 29, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Does anyone have views about suitability of Tarifa as a family destination?

7 Answers May 1, 2015 at 12:23 AM
    • Good for hen parties in February?

Marbella Apr 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Are there many clubs open in February? Ives read that many clubs close and don't reopen until May? I know it's the quiet season but will there still be a bit of an atmosphere around the place? Any recommendations for hen parties welcome.

1 Answer Apr 27, 2015 at 10:41 PM
    • Café/Food?

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is there a café or somewhere to get some food within the grounds of the Alta Escuela?
      Just a place to get a sandwich or something small.
      Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 27, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

living in Almería

Almería Apr 24, 2015 at 5:52 AM

I was thinking of living in Almería or Valencia for half a year. Is Almería warmer than Valencia during the winter months? However, I get the impression there isn't much to do in Almería - is this true? Thanks!

15 Answers Apr 27, 2015 at 2:25 PM
    • pubic transportation to Juzcar

Jùzcar Apr 23, 2015 at 1:17 PM

is there any public transportation from Madrid to Juzcar? How long it gonna take?

4 Answers Apr 24, 2015 at 3:21 PM
    • Bus Service Malaga - Granada?

Málaga Apr 19, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Is there daily bus (or bus tour) service between Malaga and Granada?
      Peter Ploss

4 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 9:52 AM
    • tickets for the Alcazar

Sevilla Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    • How to get to marina club resort from Malaga air port

Fuengirola Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How toget to marina club resort Tyron Malaga air port

1 Answer Apr 16, 2015 at 9:04 PM
    • Restaurants open on Sunday night

Granada Apr 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale restaurant open on a Sunday night? It is my 60th birthday and I see so many are closed. Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 14, 2015 at 9:57 AM
    • Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

Fuengirola Apr 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

2 Answers Apr 13, 2015 at 12:31 PM
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

Sevilla Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

Thanks,

4 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    • should we rent a car or take a 10 hour tour drive from granada to cordoba to Seville

Granada Apr 11, 2015 at 6:24 AM

My husband , daughter and I are spending 9 days in Spain. We are first in Barcelona for four days flying to Granada on April 25. We see the Alahambra in the afternoon and are looking for a good restaurant on the evening of the 25th. Then we are questioning whether to rent a car and drive around Granada the 26th and have dinner that night then leave the next morning to Cordoba and end up in Seville for three nights or should we not rent a car and hire a tour guide for 10 hours to take us around? Thanks for your input!

5 Answers Apr 13, 2015 at 12:49 AM
    • One day tour during pilgrammage

El Rocío Apr 9, 2015 at 8:23 AM

We will be in Andalusia area during the pilgrammage to el rocio. I think a one day tour is the only,logical way to get to enjoy the pilgrammage. We can go from Seville, Jerez, chipiona or any other spot. Tavira is home base but we can travel to a tour spot in Spain. Open for location and contact number to make reservation. Thank you.

3 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 1:13 AM
    • Alhambra tickets for June

Granada Apr 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM

I read you were able to buy online tickets to visit Alhambra until 90 days in advance. However, I'm trying to buy tickets for the first week of June on Ticketmaster's page and found that they are available only until 31th May. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

12 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 10:04 AM
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Non Touristy Tapas

Sevilla Apr 6, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, we are spending two days in Seville on a cruise ship which is going up the river and docking right in the port. I would love a recommendation for a tapas place for supper. I would like to be with locals and not tourists. Jean

5 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 12:54 PM
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

cheap way to come

Málaga Mar 29, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Hi

I am planning to August but the tickets are very expensive for 4 people. I live near London, is there any other cheap option to visit Malaga apart from expensive flights?

Any suggestion in highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Shalini

7 Answers Mar 31, 2015 at 6:12 AM
    • 83120033's Profile Photo

Nerja in September

Nerja Mar 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

In september I am planning to visit Nerja - Spain. I want to use Nerja lika a base, because I want to travel around and visit Cordoba (Alhambra), Sevilla, Gibraltar ect...For cca. z days I will need a nice, clean and budget accommodation for 2 person and I will need a Rent a car also (Airport Malaga)? In Nerja I want to try some nice tapas bars and Andalusia food. I am open for your tips and thoughts.

Thank you

6 Answers Mar 29, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • Places around Malaga

Málaga Mar 24, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Me and my boyfriend will fly to Malaga in May and we have 8 nights before we fly back. Are there some nice places around Malaga? (maybe 8 nights in Malaga is to long?) I found these on the internet: nerdier, ronda, midges, frigiliana, grazalema, marbella, Granada, Nerja, Seville and Cordoba. Wich are nice and should it be a daytrip or is it better to stay a few nights? Maximum of two places apart from Malaga :)

19 Answers Apr 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM
    • Transport in and around the city

Sevilla Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 1:07 PM
    • Apartment for a month

Cadiz Mar 23, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Hi All

We are looking to rent an apartment for one month, but coming from Miami, we need air conditioned at least in the bedrooms. We would like to have a location not far from the Cathedral. We are 3 adults
      Your help is greatly appreciated

8 Answers Mar 31, 2015 at 4:18 PM
    • supermarkets?

Zurgena Mar 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

closest supermarket to zurgena?

2 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 2:05 AM
    • Transportation from Cadiar to Nerja

Cádiar Mar 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hello,
      Looking for direct transportation from Cadiar to Nerja. The bus line goes to Grenada first. Can we hire a driver?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2015 at 6:11 AM