Andalucía

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to see in a day only?

Sevilla Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

more
    • 8 days in and around Malaga

Málaga Dec 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

hello VTers

I will be travelling to Malaga with my wife n 2 year old during Christmas along with my friends family n theír 3 year old.

So far the list includes Alhambra palace , Nerja caves and I believe 2 days could be spent in Malaga but no pans yet, any suggestions ?

I can see some national parks around Malaga but not sure if they are possible with 2 kids, any ideas ?

is it realistic to make day trips to Seville or somewhere else ?

any other suggestions are very welcome and highly appreciated :-)

cheers!

more
    • 8 days in and around Malaga

Málaga Dec 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

hello VTers

I will be travelling to Malaga with my wife n 2 year old during Christmas along with my friends family n theír 3 year old.

So far the list includes Alhambra palace , Nerja caves and I believe 2 days could be spent in Malaga but no pans yet, any suggestions ?

I can see some national parks around Malaga but not sure if they are possible with 2 kids, any ideas ?

is it realistic to make day trips to Seville or somewhere else ?

any other suggestions are very welcome and highly appreciated :-)

cheers!

24 Answers Yesterday
    • What to see in a day only?

Sevilla Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

10 Answers Yesterday
    • Finmac's Profile Photo

Christmas Day

Roquetas de Mar Nov 9, 2014 at 5:24 AM

I will be in Roquetas de Mar over the christmas holidays, I would like to know if
      restaurants or open on Christmas Day.

1 Answer Nov 9, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    • DanielleM11's Profile Photo

Transport between Cordoba and Granada

Andalucía Nov 9, 2014 at 5:17 AM

what is the best and faster means of transport to go from Cordoba to Granada? Thanks a lot

5 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 5:37 AM
    • Travel to mollina

Mollina Nov 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM

best way to get from malaga airport to mollina

4 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • Best area for a holiday in Marbella?

Marbella Nov 3, 2014 at 5:30 AM

We are travelling to Marbella in December.
      What is the best area in Marbella to stay (=search for hotel).
      We prefer Bistros/Restaurants/Live music close to our apartment

6 Answers Nov 4, 2014 at 12:23 AM
    • Best Holiday Apartments

Fuengirola Nov 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Which are the best holiday apartments/hotel in Fuengirola for a couple

2 Answers Nov 3, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • Mijas in Winter

Mijas Oct 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

We want to spend a few weeks on the Costa del Sol in Jan/Feb 2015 and are looking for somewhere that doesn't close down in the winter and has a bit of life, eg. cafes, bars and restaurants open. Would Mijas be suitable or could anyone suggest another resort? Thanks!

4 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • URGENT: best area & stay at seville

Sevilla Oct 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM

hi guys.... i am planning to visit seville on 27th dec ... its gonna be a 3 night stay .. please suggest me a nice place to stay .. any 4 star or 5 star or equal property will do... been trying since long .. not able to finalise one. please help

11 Answers Nov 1, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • MaggieDwight's Profile Photo

Reasonable clean hotel

Nerja Oct 25, 2014 at 11:10 AM

What are some nice hotels to stay in while we look for an apt. to rent for a couple of months in January. Is Los Arcos a nice place?

Any recommendations on where to go to find an apt. once we arrive?

Thank you so much.

Maggie

5 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM
    • live music on new year s eve

Granada Oct 20, 2014 at 7:34 AM

we will be for the 2nd time in beautiful granada. this time we'll spend the new year there and we intend to find some live music club/pub suited for late 30's-early 40's couples. i took a look at the pictures / reviews of granada10, mae west, forum plaza and aliatar caffe, but i cannot figure it out...

i mention that my all time favorite is albertina passage (in vienna).

any idea ?

thanks.

• Nerja to La Cala de Mijas

Nerja Oct 20, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Hello everybody. Does anybody know the easiest way to get from Nerja to La Cala de Mijas?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 5:27 AM
    • Nerja to La Cala de Mijas

Nerja Oct 19, 2014 at 2:11 AM

Hello everybody. Does anybody know if you can get a bus or a train direct to La Cala de mijas

1 Answer Nov 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM
    • MaggieDwight's Profile Photo

Taxi service from Malaga Airport with Nerja Taxi

Nerja Oct 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Hello, Is this taxi service reliable and if not, are there any other shuttle services we can use when we arrive in January?

7 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    • Shop opening times on sunday

Tarifa (Cadiz) Oct 11, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I am staying just out of Tarifa. Wife needs coffee milk...what time do supermarkets open on a sunday and r they open on bank hol monday. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 14, 2014 at 2:39 AM
    • Public transportation from Malaga Airport to Estepona

Estepona Oct 5, 2014 at 4:56 PM

i want to travel from Malaga Airport to Estepona by public transportation. Can anyone give me specifics on how to do that?

8 Answers Oct 6, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    • AmerOmeish's Profile Photo

Marbella bus station to Malaga bus station

Marbella Oct 2, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Hello everyone , how can I go from Marbella bus station to Malaga bus station ...?? Is there more than one bus station in Marbella !!???
      I will be taking a taxi in Marbella to the bus station in Marbella then to take the least time bus to Malaga bus station the the AVE to Madrid ( already bought the ticket at 11:05 am on October 4th ,
      I am really confused ... Most if not all sites talk about getting from Malaga to Marbella and non talk about Marbella to Malaga ,,,
      A highly appreciate emailing me the details on amer_omeish@hotmail.com as am not sure how to find this page again .. Regards to all

5 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • Looking for the leather store in Rhonda: the goods are made close to Rhonda

Ronda Sep 29, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I purchased a great small, leather backpack, when I was in Rhonda last year. I want to buy more, via the internet, but I can't remember the name of the store. The goods are made somewhere in the environs of Rhonda, are of excellent quality and very reasonably priced. The shop is located over the famous bridge on the main road, as you walk away from the bullring. Does anyone know which shop I'm describing?

3 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • NickiR1983's Profile Photo

Restaurant for 60th Birthday

Fuengirola Sep 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM

A group of 13 of us are going to Fuengirola for my mums 60th birthday at the beginning of November.

Does anyone know of any restaurants that would be ideal for a celebration? Ideally we'd love to go to a traditional Spanish restaurant!

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • once a day bus service from Huelva to Sanlúcar de Guadiana

Jerez de la Frontera Sep 26, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Is it likely that the bus service will run from Huelva to Sanlúcar on October 12 as it is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Pilar? Maybe a better idea to postpone the journey for one day and go on Monday? Thank you in advance for your knowledge and advice.

3 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    • Live music venues in winter in Costa del Sol

Andalucía Sep 21, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hi, does anyone have any info on jazz clubs, blues clubs, concerts etc for the area from Fuengirola to Malaga? The mayors and mayoresses seem intent on killing it off.

5 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • Bus to Puerto Banus on Saturdays

Marbella Sep 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Which Bus (which No.) can I take from Marbella citycenter to Puerto Banus, and where is the bus station? How often does it goes on Saturdays?

3 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 10:35 AM
    • Malaga versus Barcelona

Málaga Sep 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM

I'm traveling to the game from Benalmadena on Wednesday night via the Renfe and just asking whether the Renfe will be in operation after the game after midnight or do they not run specially on match days?

2 Answers Sep 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    • Missladyya's Profile Photo

Weather for late october

Fuengirola Sep 16, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Looking to go to los boliches last week of october. How will the weather be?

9 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 2:48 AM
    • Still party atmosphere in early October

Marbella Sep 16, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Hello, me and my mates are considering a long weekend in Marbella for the dates 2.10.2014 to the 6.10.2014; can you please advise if it'll still have a busy, party atmosphere this late in the year. Can you also advise that the main clubs will still be open and lively?

Thank you.

2 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    • Which bus?

Granada Sep 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Which bus from the Bus Station (just outside Granada) to Hotel Casa Del Capitel Nazarí (Cuesta Aceituneros, 6 Junto a Plaza Nueva, 18010)? And just where are these buses at the bus station?

Thank you.

9 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Airport bus and drop off points

Sevilla Sep 14, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Does anyone have information of times of buses to from Sevilla airport and drop off and pick up points?

3 Answers Sep 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • Pilates and Yoga classes??

Frigiliana Sep 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Are the any Pilates or yoga classes in either Frigiliana or Nerja?

2 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • Ayamonte to Seville ?

Ayamonte Sep 3, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hi i hope to visit Isla Canela at the end of this month. I wondered if there was any local companies that offer day trips to Seville. Any suggestions welcome. thanks jacqui

1 Answer Sep 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • MarianneH5's Profile Photo

Cadiz, Jerez and Ronda

Cadiz Sep 3, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Which is the best place to visit in this area and if we can do all 3 what is a must see in each place? Here in September 2014, a couple around 50 on our way from Tarifa to Alicante. Thanks

4 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM