Andalo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mountain biking this December

Torbole Nov 22, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Hi all. Does anyone know how safe it is to mountain bike in and around Lake Garda and Torbole in Dec? My son will be traveling there with the express desire to mountain bike. I worry that he won't be able to hire a guide and therefore bike alone on trails he knows nothing about in a country where he knows no one.

He has already secured a bike but I visualize mountains covered with ice and snow and unmarked areas with huge drop offs! Yes, I am mom!

Thanks all!!

more
    • Getting to Torbole

Torbole Nov 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, my son will be going from Amsterdam to Torbole this Dec. How much time does it take from airport to bus to train. Here are the specifics: Amsterdam to Milan (LAN). Flight arrives at 10:30 am. Get a bus to train station. Train to Milano Centrale. Train leaves at either 11:35 or not again until 5:35pm. The bus ride is 30 min. So wondering how much time to allow for getting off plan, to bus station. And is planes are typically delayed and long waits to get to gate, et al. Sitting at the train station all day would be awful. Taking this flight because it is so much cheaper! thx!

more