Andahuaylillas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranvia and tourist tickets

Cusco May 3, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I've reading reviews on Cusco, often mentioned "make sure you being your tourist ticket" when visiting places like SV, Ollan, churches/cathedral, etc; a while back when I begin to consider going to MP, I read reviews and recommendation fr VT forum and remember to come upon tranvia and tickets to purchase in Cusco; now I can't find topic on tranvia and ticket to buy so I can learn more. We are going in August. Any lead please

more
    • Is one day enough

Machu Picchu May 2, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Is one day enough to visit Machu Picchu or would two days be ideal.

more
    • tour booking

Machu Picchu May 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Has anyone booked there tour to Machu Picchu from Cuzco itself ? Have my own idea of what I would like to see and all tours seem quite expensive when booked from home. Can anyone recommend any tour companies over there at all? Thanks, Chris

more
    • places to see

Cusco Apr 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

we'll be in Cusco, Peru for 3 days in August; we plan (hoping) to do tours by ourselves (2); need help on places togo/see and how much to hire a taxi/guide and where (in forum, mbrs said people in where one stays usually is a good source) and how much (ball park) a day? any help will be appreciated. also coming in early (6 AM), is it safe to get a taxi fr airport to hotel (it is said, if p/u is arranged by hotel, more expensive) and how much? Thank you.

more