Anaheim

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car needed in Anaheim?

by bridemama Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM

We are heading to the NCAA tourney in Anaheim this week, staying at the Doubletree in Anaheim /Orange Co. Is a car a necessity? I see there is a super shuttle from the airport. Would we be stranded without a car, or would that just be a hassle? Just wondering if we are in walking distance to restaurants, etc.

more
    • Car needed in Anaheim?

by bridemama Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM

We are heading to the NCAA tourney in Anaheim this week, staying at the Doubletree in Anaheim /Orange Co. Is a car a necessity? I see there is a super shuttle from the airport. Would we be stranded without a car, or would that just be a hassle? Just wondering if we are in walking distance to restaurants, etc.

3 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    • sharrison4's Profile Photo

How many days at Disney?

by sharrison4 Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Hi all! How many days should we plan for Disneyland? We are huge Disney fans but usually go to DW. Thanks!

6 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM
    • Where else to saty

by blackandamber1 Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 3:31 AM

We are looking to visit Disneyland CA this year and would ideally like a week in a villa in Anaheim and then a week somewhere else in California. The group consists of 2 families (4 adults 4 children aged between 8 and 14) We will be flying in and out of Los Angeles. Any ideas of places to stay for the other week of the holiday. Also some ideas of villa rentals in Anaheim would be appreciated. Thanks

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 12:50 PM
    • hearts2910's Profile Photo

Australian family travelling to Disneyland

by hearts2910 Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Hi, We are a family of four with a 3 and 5 year old and I am currently planning a trip to Disneyland next year around end of September/October sometime. I will be booking it all online from here. I just wanted to know if there is a best time to book or if there is any specials that come out for the Disney hotels. We really want to stay at one of these hotels with the kids so we are close and also just to have the experience. Any advice or tips are welcome.
      Thanks
      Rachel

10 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    • KeenToTravel2's Profile Photo

Transportation from Holiday Inn Anaheim to Universal Studios

by KeenToTravel2 Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM

What is the best way for 4 adults and 2 children to go from the Holiday Inn in Anaheim to Universal Studios for the day?

3 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    • relocating to Anaheim

by ronnyg123 Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Just wondering, I am semi - retired with a limited budget. I am looking to transfer to Disney Calif. from Florida. Are there any good low priced 55+ rental communities near the park or relativly close. Is this are ok for 2 older people?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    • One Day Van Hire

by NZJellybean Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Hi there. We are spending two weeks in Anaheim, ending our holiday with a Carnival Cruise to Mexico. As we are arriving early into port at Long Beach, and don't need to be at LAX til the evening we would like to hire a car for the day, driving ourselves to the airport. There are two families (8 in total, with LUGGAGE). We would like to hire a passenger van instead of two cars as we are from NZ and only one driver is experienced in driving in the US. So far the hire companies I have contacted only do a minimum of a three day hire. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Ashley

5 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    • Disney/SW ... traffic

by Kelly1972 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I am going to DL in mid september....friday thru wednesday. I want to do SeaWorld /Universal and then Disney....what are the better days for traffic to head to San Diego overnight? I would like to avoid crazy traffic :)

14 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • swancity's Profile Photo

Best time n route?

by swancity Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We are planning to drive from Pasadena to Disney,Anaheim,what time best to go and what route? Concern about traffic(weekday,weekend?)what's best?Going am and return pm.would that be good idea? Or overnight?

6 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • 4 days to see Anahiem

by ferize Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Hi guys,

We are going to Anahiem as a family of 3 boys aged 7, 8, and 4. Should we spend 1 day at each disney park? And also i am lost as to what to do with the other 2 days. If it was just me....shopping!

6 Answers Jul 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    • Car Rental from Anaheim to LA (Hollywood)

by zoey11809 Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I am writing from Singapore. Am planning to rent a car from Dec 3 to Dec 10 for 1 way from Anaheim to LA (Hollywood). Please recommend car rental company for this trip. We are a group of 2 adults + 2 children (aged 10 & 12). Thank you!

2 Answers Jul 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    • intoafrica's Profile Photo

purchasing of lego at legoland or disneyland?

by intoafrica Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM

We will be visiting disneyland and legoland in June of this year... we are great fans of lego and anticipate purchasing lego while we are there. Disneyland is our first stop.. does anyone know if prices are compariable at the lego shop disney or from legoland itself. Donna

1 Answer Apr 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    • scenery

by fulton00 Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 4:50 AM

We are visiting Anaheim for a softball tournament. We are from the Midwest. Can you see mountains when you are in Anaheim? We will not have a bunch of time to drive to see scenery. Would like to know if there is any cool scenery close by?

5 Answers Feb 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM
    • Good Beach near Disneyland

by atuqtuaq Online Now Dec 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM

My wife and I are taking grandkids to Disneyland in April. They would like to stay at a hotel on the ocean. Any suggestions and how long timewise is the commute between Disneyland and your suggestion?

5 Answers Dec 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    • MicheleH's Profile Photo

Anaheim Amtrak transfers

by MicheleH Online Now Aug 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Can anyone give me an idea as to how much it would cost to take a tazi from the Anaheim Amtrak station to the Best Western Raffles Inn and Suites. It is roughly 3 1/2 miles between the two points. Thrying to plan a trip and working on the budget and trying to think of all possible expenses.

• sorry change of plan .... new one is to stay in Anaheim .. any advice?

by JulietBonita Online Now Feb 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Thank you for all the wonderful replys I got previously.
      I am changing my mind and have a new plan ! aFter all that sorry.
      Right we are'nt rich, we do be so happy by just seeing the sun and beach . Going to usa and seeing Disneyland , nice beaches etc will be great ( We are from Ireland) haha..altho I am used to hot weather from living in spain for years.
      MY boyfriend and I have now decided that we always try to see and do to much, and get ahead of ourselves and forget hey we don't have the money for this so now our new plan is
      Fly in into LAX.. get the southern california city pass before we go online..
      stay in the Anaheim Resort for most of the trip .. go to disneyland etc and rent a car and roam around during the day ..
      We realy want to Go and see Gran Canyon. and we Saw a good deal from Anahiem to vegas , its 2days and one night for 622 dollars around 500 euros for us..
      pick you up from Anaheim hotels bring you to Vegas .. arrive there at 1pm then early in morning get a flight over Gran Canyon and bring you back to Anaheim resort.. includes nights accomodation, snacks, water etc .. bus is air contioned luxury and window seats for plane.. is this too good to be true, seems like a good deal
      Saw it on a site called "all anaheim tours"
      My new questions are
      When I arrive in LA should I stay there for night or two ? or go to Anaheim ? and drive or get bus etc into La whenver we please.What is more advisable?
      I want too see LA and go to universal studios etc.. is La far from Anaheim?
      Il be returning there for flight home.. so we will bookk to stay there day and night before our flight home..
      In Anaheim is there nice beaches, things to do and see outside Disneyland? or not too long away by car? excuse my ingorance.
      I want to go To San Diego also and go to Seaworld.. should I stay there for the night when I vist or is not too far to return to Anaheim that night by bus/train rather then driving ourselves?
      Any one recommend a hotel in Anaheim, thats not to expensive . I am on a site called Americanhoildays based in Ireland, hotels seem very reasonably priced but I dont know if there in good location etc heres one that I thought might be nice , if others are familar with this could you let me know what you think please and thank you so much . " Portofino inn and suites" Anaheim Resort
      1831 S HARBOR BLVD
      ANAHEIM, 92802 US

15 Answers Feb 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    • Where to stay in southern California , Itinerarys for 2week stay please

by JulietBonita Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Hi
      My boyfriend and I are thinking of going to southern California in the summer for around Two weeks. We are from Ireland and have never been to usa. My bf realy wanted to go to Flordia, mainly just for Disneyland but I was thinking California might be better and it has a Disneyland too.
      I saw citypass do a deal for 3days in disneyland,also Sea world San diego and LA universal studios for 279 dollars. I used citypass in Toronto before , I think its very good.
      Please Excuse my ignorance I have alot of questions to ask. So ill get to it haha
      Where should I stay in Southern California ? LA , Anaheim or should I do a few days here and there. I would like to See The Gran Canyon also in Arizona too since travelling all that way it be nice to see one of the worlds wonders, do tour trips run from la etc there?
      Does anyone have itinerarys theyd recommend for me please?
      My boyfriend drives, we are willing to drive to see different places, but dont want to spend most the trip travelling.
      thank you very much

11 Answers Feb 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    • City pass transportation?

by DaNielle1982 Online Now Jan 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

My 6year old and I will be visiting dwnext month, city pass sounds like a great deal,how much would tranSportation cost? Is it really that good of a deal.

• Where to stay and how to get around?

by pepsimiddleton Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hi, I am travelling to LA from England with my 2 children and my dad and step mum in March. We only have 3 1/2 days sadly and have decided on 2 days for Disney parks.
      I have read through the reviews and am still unsure where to stay, my girls are only 6 and 9 so I want to be close to Disney.
      Also since we only have a limited time, is it best to get a bus tour to see the Hollywood sign and walk of fame etc.
      And lastly what is the weather like in March?
      Thank you in advance for your help

2 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    • SunnyIsle's Profile Photo

SHOPPING IN ANAHEIM

by SunnyIsle Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I am interested in shopping at K-Mart and Payless while at the Disneyland Resort. How I can I get around to those locations while there?

2 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 7:50 PM
    • the_p0et's Profile Photo

6 month old baby at Disneyland? Insane?

by the_p0et Online Now Aug 10, 2011 at 9:26 AM

My wife and I are taking a cruise with my mom from Vancouver to San Diego. We're wondering if it would be worth it to take a couple hour shuttle to Disneyland from the San Diego Cruise Terminal to visit Disneyland for a day before flying back home the next day? He's teething and quite irritable now so I'm not so sure it would be fun having a screaming baby in the crowds and heat of Disneyland, having to stop every 30min to change, feed or calm him. What do you think?

19 Answers Aug 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    • boundarybay's Profile Photo

Grand California Hotel

by boundarybay Online Now May 15, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Does anyone know if the hotel ever has discounts?
      Also would it be worth the experience for just one night?
      My 2 sisters and myself are celebrating a 50th birthday and wanted to do
      something special, but I am experiencing a bit of sticker shock.
      Please advise.
      Thanks!

6 Answers May 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    • 4 days in Anaheim

by lisakramer Online Now Mar 29, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Hi all -

Looking for some ideas on Disneyland stuff. This is our 1st trip to DL, but I am an expert on WDW. Just want to get some ideas on food and parks, etc.
      We will be out on August 20th for 2 days of the D23 convention. Planning to go to DL on August 22/23.
      I've not been to the convention before so I'm not sure if those are full days or not. What food, etc will be available? Will we want to go over to DL in the evenings?
      Also we will have our 3 yr old son with us, so I want to be sure that he has something fun to do as much as possible.
      I was thinking that we would go over to the parks one day after the convention and then spend the 2 full days there as well.
      For food I had looked at -
      Minnie and Friends Breakfast
      Surf's up Breakfast
      Celebration BBQ
      What else would you recommend?
      We will be staying in the Disneyland Hotel.
      THanks!

2 Answers Mar 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM
    • Hire Cars

by dearne31 Online Now Mar 19, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Hi guys,
      My family is travelling to Anaheim in May and we are looking for a hire car - 5 to 7 seater. Anyone have any recommendations and links to car hire companies???
      Thanks so much. Looking foward to visiting the USA.
      We are from Australia. Also should we book in advance??

Thanks
      Dearne

5 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 4:47 AM
    • Is using Tourgide Mike for Disneyland a good idea?

by jodky Online Now Oct 28, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Has anyone used Tour Guide Mike for Disneyland? Do you jumpo the queues as much as he is saying on his website http://www.tourguidemike.com/ ?

7 Answers Nov 3, 2010 at 4:38 AM
    • boblynn1649's Profile Photo

Airport Transportation

by boblynn1649 Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I am travelling with my 3 granddaughters to Disneyland next month and looking for advise about airport transportation. We will need transportation from Long Beach airport to Anaheim hotel and then from Anaheim hotel to Ontario CA airport. What is the best way for the 4 of us to do this on a tight budget. Thanks so much for your help.

2 Answers Sep 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM
    • Hyperness373's Profile Photo

Disneyland on a Weekend?

by Hyperness373 Online Now Sep 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hi All,

We are heading to USA from AUS in Oct 2010, they way our itinerary worked out we will be in Anaheim on Sat/Sun for 2 days at Disneyland (we are going to UFC in Anaheim on Sat night so these days made sense), we can change our itinerary and do Disneyland on Mon/Tues (and travel from LA to Anaheim on the night of UFC)...

Can anyone give us some advice if it will be much busier on Sat/Sun? Would it be worth changing our itinerary slightly to be at Disneyland on Mon/Tues instead?

Thanks Everyone

6 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM
    • Hotels close to Disneyland

by Nifti Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Hi..I have not been to Anaheim in 18 years and helping a friend and her husband at the moment book her trip there she arrives LAX at 3.00pm on a Wed and wants to travel to Anaheim by bus and stay 3 nights departing on the 18th September. Any advice re shuttle services from LAX to Anaheim and costs and then good value hotels within walking distance, currently looking at the Residence Inn or Double Tree Suites. Budget is around150 per night and would like breakfast. Will be using shuttles from hotel to park and then they also say they want to go to Universal Studios for one of those days so any costing on day trips there would be great. Can you also advise entry costs to Disney Land too and as they have never been before the best area to see first. Thanks

5 Answers Jul 6, 2010 at 9:34 AM
    • Tour pick up from Anaheim but drop off at LA

by beckychan Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Does anyone know any tour that I can join to pick me up at Anaheim hotel and drop me off at LA after the tour? If so how much does it cost? Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM
    • Transportation from Anaheim to LA

by beckychan Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Does anyone know how to get to LA from Anaheim? Where I can book the shuttle bus online? Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM