Anaheim Travel Answers

change location

Tour Suggestions

by Micmarie Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 4:15 PM

We are making our first trip to Anaheim and area in Feb. Two adults and 3 children age 8 13 and 16. Can anyone recommend a good tour company to take us o areas outside of Anaheim such as Universal Studios ,Knotts Berry Farm,and The Citadel Shopping Outlet? My husband refuses to rent a car as hates the traffic.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RicardoBA's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Tour Suggestions

by RicardoBA Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM

Hi,
    You can do Universal on your own. There is a bus tour from the Disneyland Transportation area which includes the ticket to Universal, then returns you back again that evening. The bus is essentially free transport to the studio. Knott's Berry Farm is closeby and you can access with a taxi from Disneyland. You might check the website for The Citadel to see if they have a shuttle from Disneyland.
    Just one suggestion: if you rent a car for the day, you can drive South towards San Diego and visit the outlet mall at Carlsbad near Legoland. It's really quite large outdoor mall. The traffic is not bad going South from Disneyland. This would,also give you the opportunity to pass by some of the beautiful seaside towns in Orange County such as Huntington Beach(SurfCity USA),Newport Beach and Laguna Beach, which are all part of THE OC).
    I agree with your husband, that I don't like the idea of driving to Universal or the Citadel in the traffic.
    Enjoy!!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines