Anaheim Travel Answers

change location
swdke's Profile Photo

Does Disneyland have a "Front Of the Line Pass" ticket or system?

by swdke Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 8:04 AM

Does Disneyland have a "Front Of the Line Pass" ticket or system? I've heard friends mention some kind of a front of the system at Disneyworld in Florida, but I don't think there was an extra cost, nor did I understand how the system worked. I was wondering what Disneyland offeres, and how it works. Thanks so much.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Does Disneyland have a "Front Of the Line Pass" ticket or system?

by mskip Online Now Aug 8, 2007 at 6:41 PM

Neither Disneyland or disneyworld have front of the line passes per se.what they do have is GAC (guest assisstance cards) These are for people with hidden disabilities. SO if you are unable to wait in line due to anxiety or fear of crowded spaces or a medical condition such as irritable bowel syndrome (which I have) you can get a pass which allows you to use the fastpass lane without actually getting a fastpass. There are other kinds but that is the one I get. Some allow you to wait out of the sun or in a quiet place etc. They are not allowed to ask for proof of disability since that is an ADA law and I would not be eligable in that case anyway. Just go to guest services I tell them what you NEED NOT A DIOGNOSIS.and you will be accomodated.If you are in a wheelchair you dont need apass at all since your need is visable. Being able to use the fastpass lane is a godsend it really cuts down on the wait time and I am able to enjoy disney. If you are going with a group there is a limit of six people total with the pass.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines