Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• poepat's Profile Photo

First time in Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh City Yesterday

Hi all,
      We will be travelling to Vietnam for the first time during February 2016. We fly into Ho Chi Minh from Siem Reap, before moving onto Phu Quoc. We are considering about four days in HCMC. We enjoy Eco, history, eating and drinking and generally roaming aimlessly....
      So here are the questions
      What to see / do in HCMC, is four days enough time
      Which are the best areas of the delta to see to experience Vietnamese lifestyle and is it worth spending a few days in this area.
      Best and most interesting way to Phu Quoc
      Many thanks in anticipation
      POEPAT

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Vietnam visa help

Ho Chi Minh City May 16, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Hello! I would like to travel to Vietnam, and am currently in Thailand, leaving for Laos very soon. I'm a U.S. Citizen and was wondering how long it takes to get a visa, not a visa approval, but the visa itself. The only reason can't do a VOA is because I would like to travel over the border instead of flying into Vietnam. My 3 basic questions are, how long does the visa take to get, what's the process, and how much does it cost compared to a VOA? Tia!

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

planning my itenerary

Ho Chi Minh City May 5, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Ok, so I have 10 nights totall for the whole of vietnam. How long do I need in ho chi minh city? I like to visit the historic sites, eat and drink from super places and relax as well. And whats the most central area in ho chi minh? Thank u!

more