Ampang Travel Answers

change location

No Yong Tau Foo in Damansara or Taman Tun Area

by SalwaAnsariZambri Online Now May 10, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Used to frequent the one near PJ , the Rothman roundabout..that outlet is close now. I have to go all the way to KL or Subang for YTF.Are these a franchise business?Know any YTF outlet in Taman Tun or Damansara Perdana area? I cant seem to find out.Always forget to ask when i am there.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Audrey118's Profile Photo

RE: No Yong Tau Foo in Damansara or Taman Tun Area

by Audrey118 Online Now May 10, 2006 at 2:51 AM

i do not think they are franchise. Are you sure they closed the one near Greenview....hmhmhm that is new to me. But with the crab business boom time in Greenview...it is hard to get clients to one to move on for stuffed chillies!!!

I think you can still get yong tau foo in ONS coffee shop - near Paramount Garden...they claimed to be Ampang YTF...from the shop fong fong. I do not think they are chained biz... just that chefs from the outlets from Amapng side turn enterprising and start they biz in other residential areas...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • vuzu's Profile Photo

by vuzu Online Now May 10, 2006 at 3:17 AM

There're quite a number of stalls selling Yong Tau Foo along Ampang in KL central. If I'm not wrong, it should be somewhere near the sogo shopping centre.

• mcsaint's Profile Photo

by mcsaint Online Now May 10, 2006 at 6:37 PM

the traditional YTF shop near green view is closed by beside the Mamak shop there is anotehr newer air cond one.. they sell YF with noodles etc.. quiet nice and in cleaner environement..

the coffee shop in paramount garden.. there is also a nice YTF hawker there.. its the corner shop opposite shell ptrol station.. there is another shop that is facing giant hypermart..

there is YTF shop in SS2 too.. same row as the DiGi telecom shop.

but i dont know if any of them offer halal..

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines