change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• evadeen's Profile Photo

where to stay at amorgos island.

by evadeen Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Hello!I'm visiting Amorgos Island at the end of august till mid september and i would like to know which is the best place to stay.Should i stay in the Chora or in some other village?Thank you very much!

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    • Transport from Katapola to Egiali at 3am

by Jaala Online Now Aug 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Hi,

We are visiting Amorgos in early Oct. We arrive at Katapola port at 2.50am...but we are booked to stay over at Egiali (unfortunately this is the only ferry running on this day).
      Does anyone know the best way to get there at the time of the morning? Will there be cabs available? I'm assuming car rental wont be open at that time of the morning?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Many thanks!!
      Jaala

1 Answer Aug 9, 2011 at 3:46 AM
    • Amorgos Island - accomodations

by robin2562 Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM

I'll be traveling alone to Amorgos for the first time at the end of June. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive place to stay in Aegialis? I don't need luxury, just a clean place. Since the ferries don't get in until after midnight I'm afraid to look for accomodations once I get there.

Thanks,
      Robin

1 Answer Mar 24, 2008 at 12:24 AM
    • perfectly_zen's Profile Photo

transportation to amorgos

by perfectly_zen Online Now Jul 16, 2007 at 6:04 PM

hello people! i wish someone could help me...I´m dying to visit amorgos in september, but it seems to me, according to the guides, that ferry boats are a bit difficult there. For instance, i would like to go to amorgos from paros or naxos, and then go from amorgos to santorini. is that possible? And also, how long would it take? can someone advise me on transportation to this island?

thank you so much in advance!

cheers1

5 Answers Jul 18, 2007 at 1:19 PM