change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• theenglishway's Profile Photo

Winter temperatures

Valencia 8 hours ago

Can someone who lives in Valencia please tell me how warm it is in October/November/December/January/February? I know I can find the averages online but the don't always give a clear picture of how it really is. Thanks!

more
    • spanish grand prix

Santa Susana 16 hours ago

Hi i will be in santa susanna the week of the grand prix and would like to go to the track on the Friday practice day is there any organised coaches to get there cheers

more
    • Maroon 5 concert on 14th June

Barcelona Yesterday

Am thinking of attending the Maroon 5 concert with my wife and 14-yr old son. Can someone recommend a credible site for buying tickets? Is Viagogo a reliable website for such tickets?

more
    • fern714's Profile Photo

Traveling alone

Ibiza Apr 22, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I'm from California, going on a Europe trip with a friend and will be ending my trip in Ibiza June 21-24. Unfortunately my friend isn't able to go, so i'm going solo. If anyone is going then or have some awesome tips please comment!!

more
    • How to get to marina club resort from Malaga air port

Fuengirola Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How toget to marina club resort Tyron Malaga air port

more
    • Weather and how busy?

Lloret de Mar Apr 16, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Can you tell me how busy and what the temperature will be late April? What should I expect at this time of year?

more
    • Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Sants station

Figueres Apr 15, 2015 at 12:14 PM

How do I get from Barcelona Airport to the train station Barcelona Sants

more
    • Restaurants open on Sunday night

Granada Apr 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale restaurant open on a Sunday night? It is my 60th birthday and I see so many are closed. Thanks!

more
    • bus routes

Pilar de la Horadada Apr 10, 2015 at 2:42 AM

is there a bus that goes from Pilar de la Horadada, Spain to Benidorm ?

more
    • Salou to Vilafortuny

Cambrils Mar 30, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Can I get a bus from Salou train station to Vilafortuny, (Pins Platja?)

more
    • Hotel in Seville & Valencia

Spain Yesterday

Hi. Will be in Seville & Valencia for a couple of day in early June, with my wife and 14-yr old son. Would love to stay at the city centre/central location and use public transport for going around the city on our own - basically visiting a few landmarks and really soaking in the city. We are currently considering the following:
      1] SEVILLE: Novotel Sevilla Marques del Nervion
      2] VALENCIA: Holiday Inn, Valencia
      Are these choices fine or are there other hotels in the same category that we should look at.
      Thanks
      Uttio

more
    • Hotel in Madrid

Madrid Yesterday

Hi. I am going to be in Madrid from 3rd June for 4 nights, with my wife and 14-yr old son. Would love to stay at the city centre/central location and use public transport for going around the city on our own - basically visiting a few landmarks and really soaking in the city. We are currently considering the following:
      a) Holiday Inn Madrid Piramides
      b) Holiday Inn Madrid Calle Alcala
      c) Hotel Indigo Madrid Gran Via
      d) Sheraton Madrid Mirasierra
      e) Radisson Blue Madrid Prado
      f) Mercure Madrid Centro (Lope de Vega
      g) Mercure Madrid Plaza de Espana

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks
      Uttio

more
    • How busy and whatis the temperature ?

Lloret de Mar Apr 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

Can you tell me how busy it will be and what type of temperature can I expect?

more
    • Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

Fuengirola Apr 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

more
    • Nightlife in Madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Ill be off to Madrid at the end of June with a friend. First and foremost, we want to party hard and enjoy ourselves. I've got a list of good bars/clubs, but please feel free to drop a suggestion. We want to stay away from tourist bars as we want to meet Spanish guys. Any suggestions on good bars with primarily locals?

Where I live, night life doesnt really start until 10/11 PM. Is it normal over there to visit bars early in the evening, at around 9PM?

more
    • Internet package for cell phone

Barcelona Mar 30, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I am traveling to Barcelona this weekend, and since I do not know spanish want to use translators and maps on my phone while traveling around the city. Is there a cell phone service I can get where I can get good data packages? I am not looking to make calls or text, just data use.

Please advise.

more
    • Barcellona cruise terminal to Girona

Girona Apr 21, 2015 at 1:05 AM

Can you please tell me which is the best way to travel from Barcellona cruise terminal to Girona ?

more
    • tickets for the Alcazar

Sevilla Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

Thanks

more
    • One day tour during pilgrammage

El Rocío Apr 9, 2015 at 8:23 AM

We will be in Andalusia area during the pilgrammage to el rocio. I think a one day tour is the only,logical way to get to enjoy the pilgrammage. We can go from Seville, Jerez, chipiona or any other spot. Tavira is home base but we can travel to a tour spot in Spain. Open for location and contact number to make reservation. Thank you.

more
    • Were is the best Resort for OAP

Majorca Island Mar 30, 2015 at 11:41 AM

I am thinking of going with my partner inat the end of September which is the best resort for us which isnt too hilly or noisy

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

pocket wifi rental in Spain

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Where can I rent a pocket wifi in Madrid and Barcelona?

more
    • pubic transportation to Juzcar

Jùzcar Yesterday

is there any public transportation from Madrid to Juzcar? How long it gonna take?

more
    • Bus Service Malaga - Granada?

Málaga Apr 19, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Is there daily bus (or bus tour) service between Malaga and Granada?
      Peter Ploss

more
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

Sevilla Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

Thanks,

more
    • AIRPORT TRANSFER

Sóller Apr 10, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hi, we are travelling to Soller in October. Arriving in the evening in Palma. There are no buses to Soller at this time, does anyone have any suggestions regarding this as taxi prices are pretty hefty, or is anyone arrived in Palma on the 5th October who would like to share a taxi?

Many thanks

more