Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• amiens timetable

by asandraardnas Online Now Yesterday

what time do the trains leave amiens on Saturday nights for paris

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Amiens to Lourdes by train

by heatherpower Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Is there a train from Amiens to Lourdes?

10 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 4:28 PM
    • AngelaD14's Profile Photo

restaurants

by AngelaD14 Online Now Dec 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Which bar/restaurants are open on a sunday evening in Amiens near the cathedral?

3 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    • Maddi244's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Amiens

by Maddi244 Online Now Oct 29, 2011 at 1:25 AM

We will be in Amiens 23rd - 25th April next year for the Anzac Day Services. I have been searching for accommodation in Amiens via the usual websites eg Bookings.com but all the main Hotels are booked out. Does anyone have any ideas for other options for a family of 5.

6 Answers Oct 30, 2011 at 2:27 PM
    • zachmarie's Profile Photo

bus service

by zachmarie Online Now Jun 30, 2011 at 12:11 AM

Is there any bus service from Amiens to Amsterdam ?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2011 at 8:54 AM
    • gymbug's Profile Photo

Sunday in Amiens

by gymbug Online Now Apr 14, 2011 at 11:13 PM

We'll be driving from Paris to Amiens on a Sunday... Are restaurants open on Sunday afternoon/evening in Amiens? Any recommendations?

• Mazely's Profile Photo

Cathedral opening hours

by Mazely Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Hello, I intend to be in Amiens next October, and of course I plan to visit the famous Cathedral.
      I've read that the Cathedral is open from 8:30 to 17:30 during October. Nevertheless the Cathedral site mentions that the tour hour (on October) is at 15:45.
      OK - at first, I understood that free visits are from 8:30 to 17h, excluding mass times, and that there is a paid guided tour at 15:45. But...
      on other months (July, June, August...) there are times for "visits" and for "free visits" ("visite libre"). So, what's the difference between a free visit time and just an "open" time?
      Will I have problems to visit (without tour) the cathedral out of the 15:45 visit? I planned to be in the Cathedral during morning, and I didn't want to arrive there just to see the door closed, or access forbidden.
      Thanks in advance, merci.

3 Answers Aug 21, 2010 at 4:49 AM
    • BeverleyJacques's Profile Photo

Transportaion

by BeverleyJacques Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Hi a few questions...does the bus system in Amiens acept cash or do you need tickets???also how much would a taxi cost to airport in Beauvais???can you take train or bus to airport?? thanks

8 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 2:59 AM
    • shopping

by beverleyj Online Now Jun 19, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Are then any 2nd hand shops in Amiens???

3 Answers Jun 19, 2010 at 7:10 AM
    • looking to rent house/apartment??

by beverleyj Online Now May 27, 2010 at 4:45 AM

We are looking for a furnished place to rent for 6 months

1 Answer Jun 13, 2010 at 3:37 PM
    • Dancing

by beverleyj Online Now May 27, 2010 at 4:40 AM

We are here in Amiens for a few months and love to dance..We are in late 50's..

1 Answer Jun 13, 2010 at 3:39 PM
    • Amiens to Puchevillers

by pfhand Online Now May 15, 2010 at 3:06 AM

We are traveling from Australia to France in October 2010 and would like to visit the Puchevillers British War Cemetery, as we have an Australian relative buried there.
      I have found where we can travel from Paris to Amiens by train, how do we then get to the cemetery?
      Thaankyou

3 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • From Amiens to Marques

by TineGiraud Online Now Nov 14, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I need to go from Amiens to Marques. Is the any public bus does the route? Or what is the best way to get there?

2 Answers Nov 15, 2009 at 2:51 AM
    • Bus from Roissy to Amiens

by TineGiraud Online Now Nov 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I'd like to know if there is still the bus (bus jaune) from Roissy to Amiens? Their website is off.
      Thank you

1 Answer Nov 15, 2009 at 2:44 AM
    • Bus Jaune

by JimSmith5810 Online Now Nov 24, 2008 at 4:05 AM

Is there still a "Bus Jaune"? I'm arriving 12/26 at CDG, would like to take Bus Jaune to Amiens. The website domain www.busjaune.com is for sale. Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 24, 2008 at 7:43 AM
    • Camera lead

by Gilbert02 Online Now Jul 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Help - I need a laptop (usb) to Olympus camera connection lead as i have lost mine and I would like to download to computer my photos. Is there a camera shop or similar in Amiens that sells such items. Thanks if you can help. Gilbert

2 Answers Jul 24, 2008 at 4:00 PM
    • Help!! I need a hotel near a hypermarche!!

by julesmac Online Now Feb 3, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Hi! Myself, hubby and 4 kids are travelling across France via Amiens in July of this year, and we would like to find a reasonably priced hotel within walking distance of a hypermarche/shopping centre. (Preferably a Premiere Classe hotel etc..)Any ideas?
      We found the "centre commerciale carrefour" (Avenue de l'Europe) with a Kyriad hotel nearby, but we're not sure if this area has many amenities.
      We would appreciate any comments.
      Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 3, 2008 at 9:29 AM
    • Thylacene's Profile Photo

Haute Picardie

by Thylacene Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 2:41 PM

Hi All,

Not sure if you can help me or not.
      My wife & I will be visiting Amiens in April 2008 and driving from there to
      Lille, stopping at a couple of WW1 cemetaries to visit graves of grandparents
      who were killed in France in 1917.

We will be leaving from Paris and were intending to take the fast Train from the
      Airport to Haute Picardie station.

Question is, is there reliable transport from the station into Amiens or would
      you suggest train from Paris to Amiens itself?

cheers

Mike from Oz

• work in amiens, foreigners from eu?

by pupabr Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 3:04 AM

is it posible to get a job for english speakers from eu? my french is very basic and at the moment i didnt even met anyone who could speak english, or would:)is there any foreigners comunity?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2007 at 3:21 AM
    • transport from Charles de Gaulle aiport to Amiens

by sexy12345 Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 12:35 AM

How can i get transport from charles de gaulle aiport to amiens. Preferably bus or train.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2007 at 3:23 AM
    • buses to Flesselles

by RAMHEDGE Online Now Jan 27, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Hello,I will be staying in the village of Flesselles just outsie Amiens for a week in March. I was wandering if there is a bus service into Amiens from Flesselles and if so how can I obtain a timetable.

• visiting Amiens for a week, any advices?

by yshimy Online Now Apr 18, 2004 at 3:09 PM

i'll be in Amiens for a week, any suggested good mid-range hotels? what about nightlife there? what are must see things? what may i do on the weekend? should i travel to someplace near, or there is enough to do there? thank you in advance all

1 Answer Jun 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

Elephants..

by belgianchocolate Online Now Sep 1, 2003 at 10:00 PM

The zoo of amiens got two elephants now. New in the collection. Somebody who has seen them already. How is their enclosure? how are the ladies doing? Frank , Antwerp

2 Answers Sep 2, 2003 at 5:11 AM
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Parking? Hotels?

by dnwitte Online Now Jul 24, 2003 at 2:48 PM

Hello beautiful world. In a few weeks time I will be driving from Amsterdam to Spain, and I would like to pause in Amiens to see the cathedral. What possibility exists for safe overnight parking in the center of Amiens, assuming that whatever budget hotel we stay in doesn't have any? Any recommendations for centrally located hotels under 80 Euros? Thanx. Cheers.

1 Answer Jul 29, 2003 at 9:38 AM