Ambergris Cay Travel Answers

change location
Foundryman1's Profile Photo

Golfcart /bicycle/kayak rental

by Foundryman1 Online Now Nov 17, 2007 at 8:12 AM

I'll be in San Pedro for two weeks at christmas this year.What's the going rate for a gas powered cart now? any deals for two weeks? I've rented from Ultimate cart rental before-Are they still in bussiness?I'll need to rent the usual assortment of toys as well.Anyone know who could deliver some kayaks to us?-We'll be staying in Reef Village-Thanks-C

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • grovier's Profile Photo

Re: Golfcart /bicycle/kayak rental

by grovier Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 2:40 AM

Two weeks in San Pedro? I hope you enjoy diving...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Foundryman1's Profile Photo

Re: Golfcart /bicycle/kayak rental

by Foundryman1 Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 4:31 AM

Well....to answer my own question-Joes bike rental is the place to rent or buy a bike.Nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.I bought two bikes outright which we left behind for future use.Joe got us a great price from his wholesaler on the mainland and had them shipped to the island for us the next day.
    As far as the golfcart -it was christmas week and the only place I could get a cart from was Monkey Business travel shoppe at the Banana beach resort.While I didn't have any problems with the cart they were not particularly friendly people ( Surly is the word that comes to mind)and the price was much more expensive than I could have found elsewhere had anything been available.On an island where everyone is friendly I see no reason to use anyone with a bad attitude.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines