change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Hotels in Amasya

by LostinParadiseTR Online Now Mar 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM

I'm planning to spend four nights in Amasya in September ... will be arriving late in the day first night, so want to get organised in advance. I've been looking at hotels there .... the small hotels in Ottoman buildings look very atmospheric, but I wondered how comfortable they are? I'll be travelling on my own so will almost certainly end up in the smallest room.

Can anyone tell me if there are Ottoman style hotels with decent size rooms and all mod cons (aircon and reasonable bathroom)? Or would I need to choose a modern hotel to be comfortable?

All advice will be appreciated

4 Answers Jul 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM
    • LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Transport from Merzifon Airport to Amasya center

by LostinParadiseTR Online Now Dec 10, 2010 at 7:14 AM

Turkish airlines began regular flights from Istanbul to Amasya Merzifon airport a couple of years ago. I am planning a trip there but have not been able to find any information about a Havaş or similar bus service from the airport into Amasya center. I've learned that the airport is 46 km outside the town center - so I really dont want to use a taxi. Does anyone know if there is a bus service of any kind? The flight is due to arrive at 18.00.

2 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM