Travel Answers
Amasra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how long does it take from Istanbul to amasra? Can you fly to a nearby township?

by SusanT44 Online Now Mar 4, 2015 at 6:25 AM

Can you take a plane from istanbul to amasra, or to a nearby town?

2 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 9:54 AM
    • Amasra Tour Guide for September

by Travlnc Online Now Jan 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Does anyone have a recommended tour guide for 1/2 or full day for 2 or 4 people?

• coach station

by robin-ayse Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM

how far is the bus station from ataturk airport ,, trying to work travel plans to go to Bartin ,, my plane lands about 10.00 in the evening ,, are there mini buses that will take me to the bus station ,,

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    • How to get to Goreme from amarsa

by bdent000 Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM

I have plan to go to goreme for cappadocia from amarsa.I have few question follow as

1.If I want to get to Goreme in the early morning.what's the time I have to leave frome Amasra?

2.Have any bus direct to Cappadocia If not I should to change a bus at Ankara.How long to take a bus from Bartin to Ankara and Ankara to Goreme?

Thnak you
      Gift

3 Answers Jul 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM
    • getting to Amasra from Ankara

by JayDonald Online Now Feb 24, 2007 at 7:07 PM

Any idea of how to get to Amasra from Ankara? Bus to some transfer point, but which? What sort of timetables (in July)? Is it simpler to take overnight bus from Ankara to Izmir, then backtrack to Amasra the next morning?

6 Answers May 9, 2009 at 5:23 AM
    • Restaurants

by Wilhelm664 Online Now Jun 22, 2006 at 1:11 AM

I'm going to spend few days in Amasra this year. Are there any good restaurants? Any special dishes to be ordered? What is the most popular dish there? What is the regular price level? How much will I pay for an average dinner? Any special places to be visited in Amasra and around Amasra? Any advice is welcome!
      Thanks
      Wilhelm664

7 Answers Jun 27, 2006 at 4:31 AM