Amarillo Travel Answers

change location

Nightlife

by mizzjen Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 3:39 AM

My family is moving to this city/town and well I am a 22 yr old girl who likes her drinks! What is the nightlife consisting of? and are there others my age or around my age?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

RE: Nightlife

by bocmaxima Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 5:56 PM

There's a small nightclub area Downtown along Taylor Street. Maybe 4 to 5 clubs open on the weekends. That's about it for the city though.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Nightlife

by MarchMadness Online Now Mar 15, 2007 at 1:48 PM

Yes, there are several clubs down town....there is Burberrys, Bodegas, Le Chateau, Comedy Club, HMO, and there are two gay clubs downtown that are fun to go to too...they are Sassy's and 212. However there are several other club around town such as Grahams Central Station which has 6 clubs inside...then theres Midnight Rodeo and attached is Peranas Night Club....then there is Avenue X which plays mostly rock......Then there is a Spanish/Hip Hop club called Baloo....so, as you can see, there are several places to go...just depends on your mood or likes...... Have Fun!!

• ridermirv's Profile Photo

RE: Nightlife

by ridermirv Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 7:13 AM

You'll have no problem finding plenty of places to hang out in Amarillo. Unlike Lubbock, Amarillo can be pretty lively. I think the town has a great kind of nostalgic personality to it. I have fun every time I go there.

Feliz viajes,

Marc

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines