Amadora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Overnight Parking in Cascais

Cascais Mar 24, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are considering a property near central Cascais for five nights in September, but it does not have parking. The owner says public parking is available all around the property. I'm a bit nervous about security and availability and cost too. Can someone please give me some advise? Thank you.

more
    • hannette's Profile Photo

3 day visit to Lisbon

Lisbon Mar 25, 2015 at 4:25 AM

What to do & not do in a 3 day visit to Lisboa?
      Obrigado!

more
    • Iris2680's Profile Photo

Driving from Lisbon to Southern spain on a 9 days trip

Lisbon Yesterday

We are flying to Lisbon and intends to rent a car from Lisbon airport. After 3 days, we will drive to Seville, then to Cordoba,Granada and finally Malaga where we will fly off from Malaga airport.
      1) Will there be any difficult issues we would face if we rent a car from Lisbon to drive into Southern spain?
      2) Is it true that the toll charges in Portugal are very high?
      3) Any advice on hotels we should be staying if we are driving? Is it really very difficult to park if we intend to stay in the city center?
      4) Any recommendation of a reliable car rental company from Lisbon? Does the rented car come with GPS in English language?
      Any other tips/advice on driving from Lisbon to Southern spain is much appreciated.

more
    • clothes for march 19 to the 29th

Lisbon Mar 6, 2015 at 1:17 PM

good shoes a must but what weight of clothing for this time of year/?

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Local restaurants for Portugal

Lisbon Mar 10, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Well thanks to all who gave me some excellent choices regarding hotels. Managed to get a great little hotel and a car rental. Have some idea of things we SHOULD see and hopefully there will be others. My next area that could use some suggestions is local restaurants and or bar/restaurants. We would like to go to some small (but not necessary) local restaurants to get a sample of the local flavor and culture. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks again
      Rick M

more

Hotels in Lisbon

Lisbon Mar 4, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Was looking for a hotel for at least 3 nights in Lisbon at the end of May. I noticed the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon on line and looked quite nice. However it looked like it may be away from the sights. Don't mind walking or taking local transportation. Maybe there are others closer to the action (sights).
      If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them. In the area of 150 E per night would be good.. That's around 200$ Canadian.

again thanks
      Rick M

more

Is Sintra worth a visit?

Lisbon Mar 3, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Coming to Portugal for a couple of weeks in May/June and will be landing in Lisbon. Is Sintra worth a day visit or longer? Will have a rental when we head south but did not want to rent one in Lisbon.

Any other suggestions for visits along the way to Faro?

r

more
    • Bus or/and train connection to Hotel

by IbFranijeur Online Now Jul 12, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Virtual Tourist.
      Please inform. How is bus or -trainconnection from Lisboa Airport to hotel:
      Residencial Jardim da Amadora. Largo Major Humberto da Cruz 3. Amadora, Lisbon 2700-545 Portugal.
      We arrive July 23 and leave July 27.

Looking forward to your reply. E-mail address. ib@franijeur.dk

Regards,
      Ib & Henrik Franijeur
      Copenhagen, Denmark.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2010 at 5:14 AM