Alvor Travel Answers

change location

Christmas Restaurants

by Karen-LH Online Now Nov 23, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Hi All

Can anyone tell me what restaurants are open on Christmas day in Alvor and whether they have a website, email address, phone number etc. I need to sort out our christmas dinner as soon as possible as this year we are bringing my father in law over with us.

Thanks

Karen

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • casa365's Profile Photo

Re: Christmas Restaurants

by casa365 Online Now Dec 3, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Re: Christmas Dinner
    Posted: Wed November 12, 2008 11:18 PM UTC
    karen
    I was in Alvor last year and was dissapointed with the number of restuarants closed for christmas day. The only one i found open was the "indian Hut" on the main road down the hill to the harbour and this year i found also "Seattle Style" next to the lifeboat station will be doing a traditional xmas dinner but are now taking bookings. The only other places are as another reply mentioned are the hotels but they tend to be on the pricey side. The portugese families all close there businesses on xmas day with very few exceptions and it is near impossible to find anywhere at the last minute. The phone number for seattle style is 00351 916 584 872 and ask for Malcolm or Lynn, sorry i do not have the number for the indian hut but as long as you book the day before you will get in.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines