Be the First to Answer

• Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme 1 hours ago

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

more
    • SOLODANCER's Profile Photo

The Lycian Way Hike

Turkey 3 hours ago

Has anyone ever done this long long hike? I'm planning on doing it sometime next year and would appreciate some input/suggestions about the trek. I don't intend to hike the entire length of the Lycian Way but start out from Fethiye and possibly til Kas from where I'd hope to divert and head towards Apolonia....instead of going the direction of Antalya which I heard is the extent of the hike lasting weeks to even a couple of months which would to me make it too long and arduous. Thanks in advance for any info and insight on this.

more
    • single in bitez

Bitez 10 hours ago

hi is anyone going to bitez in turkey in september as i could do with some company now and then
      i will be there from the 12th september for 15 days

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • how to get to Positano

Gallipoli Jun 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Is there a viable route and mode of transportation to travel from Gallipoli to Positano? If so what is it and how does it run, times ,points of departure etc.?

more
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Sivas to Ankara Train

Sivas Jun 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hello!I am going to Sivas with an Erasmus programm in 2 days and i was wondering if there is a high speed train to go to Ankara,though in the map i can see hou FAR everything is,just wishfull thinking!
      Apart from that what would you suggest me to visit there,close by?I looked up all the cities up to 2 hour bus drive and they look so beautiful!
      Thanks in advance
      Maria

more
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

more
    • Which pension/hotel on the river?

Dalyan Jun 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I plan to go to Dalyan this summer mith my 14 year old daughter for 1 week. There are so much nice hotels/pensions with good ratings. I cannot decide whether to go to the Lindos pension or the Kano hotel. Can anybody make a recommendation?

more
    • Kadikoy to Yesilkoy

Istanbul Jun 13, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Hi. I wish to go from Kadikoy to Yesilkoy by ferry. How can I do that and what is the timetable of the ferries. I know that the ferry goes to Bakirkoy iskelesi, but I'm very confused with the timetables and whether they are reliable or not. I would very grateful if you could send me the link of the opened page itself. thanks a mil :)

more
    • what was the Stog God of?

Ankara Jun 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM

what was the Stog God of?

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Tomb of Sultan Mahmut II, Istanbul

Istanbul Jul 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I saw a footprint in what looked like volcanic rock exposed in a niche and I do not understand what means.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Where in Kusadasi can I get real turkish bath around Aug time.

more
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

more
    • Princesesislands

Buyukada Jun 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello
      How is the swiming opportunities on the islands(princes islands ,Turkey).
      Thanks
      Karim

more
    • Boat trip overnight, and ephesus.

Turunc Jun 19, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hello,
      We are going to Turunc for a month on July 14th. We want to spend a night or two on a boat. We tried last year, but couldn't find anyone as it was a last minute decision. We can't afford to rent a boat just for us, but would need to sign up with others and I havent seen anyone advertise that kind of outing?
      We also want to visit Ephesus. Is there a better solution than going by coach. Who should we go with if we do go by coach?

Thank you for any help you can give

more
    • currency turkey

Marmaris Yesterday

Best currency marmaris Euro /turkish lira / Stirling / dollars.thanks anne.

more
    • Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

Iznik Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

more
    • tour buses

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What type of tour buses are used?

more
    • Travelling with young children

Antalya Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

more
    • marmaris holiday

Marmaris Jun 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Best place for watches in marmaris

more
    • family holiday to colakli

Colakli Jun 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I have booked a 10 day all inclusive holiday at the end of aug for myself my husband, my 16 year old son and his friend at the seher resort and spa hotel in colakli, turkey. We have never been to turkey before so i was wondering if anyone could let me know if i have made the right choice with the resort and hotel i have booked.

more
    • football

by lyndongolding Online Now Aug 12, 2009 at 4:03 AM

I am going to altinkum,on 14th Sept,and am hoping to take in a football match.The game I want to go to is Altay v Mersin Idman Yurdu on the 20th Sept.I would be gratful if anyone could tell me how to get transport+tickets,bus numbers,taxi conections,and a rough costing for my day out.Many thanks
      Lyndon Golding

1 Answer Aug 13, 2009 at 12:45 AM
    • Altinkum advice/tips please

by taz3398 Online Now May 5, 2009 at 2:49 AM

Hi, me and my partner are travelling to Altinkum in July and would like to know if anyone can give us some recommendations of places to go and eat etc? We would like to avoid tourist restaurants and want to find some good quality traditional turkish places to eat. Also does anyone know of any less popular attractions or places to visit?

• Altinkum June 2009

by Jazshielz Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 1:36 AM

Hi There

I wondered if someone could please give me a little bit of advice. We have booked to go to Altinkum in June 2009 and will have a 10 Month old baby when we travel, My OH parents have just returned from turkey and said it was in the 50's as they have had a heat wave (they went on the 4th July) we are worried about the weather as obviously do not want it to be too hot with a young baby. We will be dept the uk on the 11 June and returning 18th June. Can Anyone give us advice as to the general temp in Altinkum around this time of year usually? We have considered changing the holiday to the 28th May (returning begining of June) but didnt know if this was going to make much differance.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

4 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM
    • Return journey from Fethiye to Altinkum

by sonsere Online Now Jul 1, 2008 at 4:45 AM

Hi Everyone
      I will be staying in Fethiye in Augustfor 2 weeks and would like to visit a friend in Altinkum for a few days and return to Fethiye to fly back to Gatwick from Dalaman. I do not drive and am not rolling in money. Any ideas how I can do this comfortably and cheaply?

Greatful for any help and advice offered.

Son

1 Answer Jul 1, 2008 at 5:30 AM
    • any kiwis around?

by cazzz1 Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 11:52 AM

Hi, I have some guests staying at our apartments in Altinkum in April. They asked me if there were any local kiwis that they could celebrate Anzac day with there? Any ideas?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2008 at 3:27 AM
    • emre studios/apts

by kcbeard Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 12:45 PM

We are prob booking a holiday to the emre apts in Altinkum 1st 2 weeks of July 2008. Can anyone give us some info/comments on these apts and also comments on the resort, any recomendations or other general info. What is the normal temp for early July ??.

We went to Alanya last year in August (heatwave and we were not very well with bad stomachs !! prob heat not food I think.)

Hve always gone to Greek Islands until last year but would like to try Turkey again (in for a penny in for a pound as they say !!)

any comments would be much appreciated asap as we intend to book our hols next week.

many thanks !!

3 Answers Mar 13, 2008 at 9:14 AM
    • whats on in altinkum in march

by janey282001 Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 9:57 PM

Hi we are going to altinkum in March so see out apartment in didim, can anyone give me any tips on whats open there at this time of year.

6 Answers Apr 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM
    • Royal Blue Homes completion

by Katman69 Online Now Sep 3, 2007 at 1:13 PM

Hi all,

Is anyone else going for early completion?
      We are going out for a week from 24/09 - 02/10, is anyone else going to be out there then, maybe we can all meet up for a drink?

Jez & Jacky M2

14 Answers Dec 26, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    • Royal Blue Homes

by kevinmugford Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 6:15 AM

Hi,
      This is Kevin from Gosport in Hampshire,near Portsmouth.Ihave bought an apartment K5 at Royal Blue via Parador.Went in July last year for an inspection tour and bought there and then.Going out in June for a return visit and to sort out the nitty gritty things including I hope the internet.Generally Parador have been very helpful but with regard to Internet connections (which is in there adverts)they are very vague and offhand,also in respect of satelitte TV.Has anyone out there any experience/advice about this,I am very naive in my understanding of technology!

Apart from that look forward to completion at the end of October,and hope to meet my fellow investors!! soon.

Kevin

21 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 9:10 AM
    • first time family trip...

by familyk Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 1:07 PM

We are off to Altinkum in July for the first time. We have access to an apartment about 10 minutes by taxi from Dolphin Square, (think it's called Didim). We'll be looking for day trips, aquaparks etc. and some good family restaurants for the evening. Got to do the Turkish Bath and shave etc, so if anyone knows of any ideas we would really like to hear them.
      Thanks

1 Answer Mar 30, 2007 at 5:22 AM
    • sarahloo's Profile Photo

property in Mavisehir

by sarahloo Online Now Jan 20, 2007 at 8:04 AM

Hi, we have just bought an apartment on the Royal Blue complex and would like to hear from anyone else who has bought one.

47 Answers May 4, 2008 at 7:00 AM
    • hotel sirena

by poppylukey Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Hi,
      We are going to the hotel Sirena in Altinkum in Sept. Has anyone been to this hotel if so what was it like?

3 Answers Sep 2, 2006 at 12:43 PM
    • davejones1985's Profile Photo

1st Time, Any Advice would be much appreciated!

by davejones1985 Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 12:54 PM

Me and my girlfriend are going to stay at the Hotel Toros, in Altinkum, We have never been to Altinkum let alone Turkey, And would really love any Tips or advice anyone has, We are going for 2 Weeks so would love to know roughly how much we would need to take! Places to go! Anything really, Would mean alot.
      Many Thanks!
      Dave

5 Answers Nov 10, 2006 at 6:59 PM
    • andy118's Profile Photo

hotels

by andy118 Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 6:40 AM

i am looking to go to either of these hotels but not sure which one didim beach resort or club patio any advice

2 Answers Aug 21, 2006 at 6:11 AM
    • Airport pick up

by johnnieboy Online Now May 13, 2006 at 3:25 AM

My elderly mother in law is visiting Didim soon. Can anyone recommend a good English speaking company who could collect her at the airport and take her to the apartment. I heard Touch of Class is good but cannot find details.

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 2:48 PM
    • Where in the world is Fonzie?

by Jenny1972 Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 3:21 PM

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm looking for some gossip on the infamous, (at least he used to be) Fonzie. My friends and I have had some fab holidays in ALtinkum and they were always livened up by Fonzie! I think his real name is Jalal. His dancing still haunts my nightmares! The last time I visited was July 2000 and he was married to am English girl, about to become a dad and thinking of moving to the UK. Does anyone have any information as to how he is etc. Thanks a lot
      Jenny

PS - At the grand old age of 34 would I still enjoy a holiday in Altinkum?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    • bus travel

by tulipchapel Online Now Feb 26, 2006 at 8:13 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a bus route between Izmir and Altinkum (Didim)

1 Answer Feb 26, 2006 at 11:59 AM
    • coach journey istambul to altinkum

by 10hedgehogs Online Now Oct 30, 2005 at 1:28 PM

Hi Can anyone tell me if they have travelled the 12 hour journey from Istanbul to Altinkum? We plan to do it next July with 3 kids and would like to know the cost and are the roads safe? Have you got the name of the coach company too. Thanks a lot

1 Answer Oct 30, 2005 at 2:54 PM
    • 751282's Profile Photo

Oasis Holiday Village Altinkum

by 751282 Online Now Mar 7, 2005 at 3:28 AM

Hi, As anyone got property at Oasis Holiday Village in Didim. We have and would love to chat with any other members?
      Denise & Neil North Wales.

2 Answers Jul 28, 2006 at 6:25 AM