Altinkum Travel Answers

change location

hotel evren

by shaun1 Online Now May 31, 2006 at 7:55 AM

hiya,i dont know if any1 can help me,im staying at hotel evren in altinkum for 2weeks in july and just wondered what the hotel is like is it close 2 all the amenities and is it in a good area?it would be really helpful an much apreciated if some1 could get back 2 me.cheers shaun.oh and also can any1 recomend any decent boat trips?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: hotel evren

by kid_a18 Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 5:46 AM

hi

just come back from hotel evren on monday!

it is in a great location near to the beach and shops. Ismail and Frida are lovely hosts and keep the bar open all nite so long as people want a beer. the rooms are clean and tidied daily. you get a boiled egg and toast for breakfast which is a bit dull but english breakfasts are cheap and a stones throw from the hotel.

all boat trips fairly similar just dont sign up with reps as they cost double claiming it covers 'insurance'. speak to dennis from maxi tour or tom cruise from love tour to get the best deals they should cost no more than 10 quid a day each and u get lunch with that but no drinks so dont get stung like we did! everyone in altinkum is very friendly its a top place to go on hols!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: hotel evren

by cherub1963 Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 1:00 AM

Hi Shaun
    Can answer your question on boat trip. Use Taffys boat which is the uk boat have used most of the boats myself and this one in my opinion is the best, just walk down to the harbour and book it yourself. Make sure the boat is there as other boats will try to make out you are booking for Taffys but you are not. Its is about 15.00 each this includes a meal and drink.
    Hope this helps

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Altinkum