Altenahr

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• day trip to Cochem

by Daisymay9 Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 5:17 AM

We are going to Altenahr beginning of April and would like a day trip to Cochem. Looked at trains but have 2 changes and almost 2 1/2 hours travel each way. Do not want to hire a car for 1 day, is there a direct bus from Altenahr please?

1 Answer Jan 1, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • Anyone going to Altenahr for New Year?

by louloubabs Online Now Jul 23, 2008 at 8:03 AM

Hello

My partner, daughter and I are heading to Altenahr for new year this year and just wondered if anyone else was?

We've been to Altenahr before and loved it and thought it'd be great to spend New Year there and see if anyone else had the same idea :-)

XxX

2 Answers Jul 10, 2010 at 7:09 AM
    • Bahn Hotel Hubel

by glennismac Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 11:43 AM

Don't laugh but are there any balconies in this hotel?

7 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    • CLB1's Profile Photo

Red Wine Hiking Trail

by CLB1 Online Now Mar 30, 2006 at 2:24 AM

Hi

My partner and i plan to spend 3 days walking the Red Wine Trail and exploring the area and hopefully doing a little wine tasting. Having trouble getting any good info on the area and trail maps in english - anyone have any helpful info??
      We need to find accommodation for 2 nights along the trail somewhere to. Would love to receive any reccommendations on activities and attractions in the area
      Thanks
      Candice

1 Answer Mar 30, 2006 at 10:56 AM
    • What can I expect?

by Bernardette Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 12:19 PM

I am going to Altenahr at the end of March with a group of friends including my Mother who is in her early 70's, can anyone give me some general information about the town i.e. local eating places (good German food,doesn't have to be expensive but basic stuff that the locals eat)interesting shops,museums or anything else that is of interest.Hope that is enough info.

5 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 8:33 AM