change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling by Bus from Kirkenes

Honningsvåg Mar 27, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Dear Sir/Madam.
      I have chosen Kirkenes as the starting point of my journey across Norway, starting from 19 May 2014. Since my intention is to enjoy the Norway scenery, the fjord and the famous midnight sun, so I will be travelling by Buses, Boat and Trains. I have booked Hotel along the way.
      The itinerary will be as follows:
      -By Bus : Kirkenes-Honnigsvag (Nordkapp)(overnight Honningsvag)-Alta-Tromso
      -by Boat : Tromso-Trondheim (Hurtigrutten, overnight on board).
      -by Train : Trondheim-Lillehammer (overnight).
      -by Bus : Lillehamer-Bergen (overnight).
      -by Train : Bergen-Oslo-end.

1. How far is Rica Arctic Hotel Kirkenes and Rica Bryggen Hotel Honningsvag from the Bus station going to/from Kirkenes and Honningsvag..
      2. How to book a seat reservation for my journey from Kirkenes-Honningsvag-Alta-Tromso.
      3. How much is the ticket fare of each leg.
      3. Do you have the time table.
      3. Do you have the email address of the relevant Bus Operator or a Tourist Agency in

Kirkenes or Honningsvag, for me to contact them.

4. Do you have the email address of the Bus Operator connecting Kirkenes-Murmansk. I will contact them to book seat reservation of my trip from Murmansk to Kirkenes.

Dear Sir/Madam, please, your help will be highly appreciated

My best regards,
      SANTOSA HARDJENDRO

more
    • KarenM92's Profile Photo

Bus Transportation - Alta

by KarenM92 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Bus Line Info For Alta to Bodo?

1 Answer Jan 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • Public transportation between Nord Cape and Alta

by virtoupirkko Online Now Oct 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Is there any public transportation between Nord Cape and Alta let say on June 27 - 30 2012?

4 Answers Oct 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM
    • Accomodation

by Maneck Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Hi will be in Alta from May 14 to May 16 2007, looking for a cheapplace to stay ...
      any sugestions....
      Whats the best way to go to Karasjok from Alta?
      Thanks
      M

1 Answer Apr 11, 2007 at 1:39 AM
    • Alta Norway Winter Holidays

by cybervinayak Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 9:32 AM

Hi

Myself and my wife are planning to visit Alta in Feb 07. Instead of booking package tour through tour operator, we are planning to undertake outdoor winter activities like snowmobiling, raindeer & husky safaris ourselves. Can anyone give me the addresses for such activities in Alta? Are such agencies easily approachable through hotel reception?

I would also like to know, whether I should purchase Thermal gear before coming to Alta(I understand that it is very costly).

Vinayak

2 Answers Sep 10, 2006 at 9:35 PM
    • Weather in Alta in September?

by tonifulk Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 6:54 AM

We're traveling to Alta this September. Need most reasonable fares from Copenhagen to Alta and need to know what is the average temperatures at that time.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2004 at 11:21 AM