Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Massage spas

Castellón de la Plana Nov 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Where can I find a massage spa in castellon, spain

• Camping out?

Canary Islands Nov 12, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi, my partner and I will be visiting the Canary Islands for two months over Christmas.
      We are really keen to camp out and have discovered a number of state run camp sites which sound great but hard to find much out about, I do understand you must get a permit to camp.
      Loving the outdoors and exploring, we don't mind a lack of facilities and being a bit out of the way.
      Any information about camping on Gran Canaria and Tenerife would be greatly appreciated!

We would also be very up for helping out on any projects, anything eco-minded, help with building, caring for animals, gardening and so on, especially if there is availability for camping!
      So if anyone can think of anywhere or anyone who could help, please get in touch!

Many Thanks

• Estadio olimpico - good view

Barcelona Nov 23, 2015 at 9:56 PM

I go to a concert in the Estadio olimpico in Barcelona. Can someone Tell me which are good places to See the stage well?

• Mobility scooters

Benidorm Nov 19, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Do buses in Benidorm have ramps for scooters

• AvinashV's Profile Photo

Number of days to stay in Majorca

Majorca Island Nov 8, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I am planning to travel to Majorca, Spain in december. Its a long holiday. I would like to have a full experience of the island. I want to know what is the ideal duration of the stay in the island and is the island ideal to spend the christmas day.

• Christmas dinner in Malaga

Málaga Nov 22, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Hi. My husband and I are travelling to Malaga for Christmas and we're looking for recommendations for restaurants for Christmas day dinner. Thanks

• December night life weather new yr 2016

Benidorm Nov 20, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Could someone tell me night life thinking ov going 27th Dec to 3Jan so want to now wht new yr like and weather

• Seaside walks

Valencia Nov 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Is there a dedicated walk along the sea? Something like the Promenade in Nice, France, perhaps?
      Thank you,

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

Where to purchase Real Madrid Soccer Tickets to watch a game

Madrid Nov 10, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Whilst we are in Madrid we would like to attend a soccer match.
      Is there a website/s where can we purchase Real Madrid tickets?

Approx costs of the tickets

Which station is close to the stadium, is it in walking distance & any other tips you can provide

• Train station and bus service

Benidorm Nov 9, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I will be arriving at Alicante train station, does anyone know if a bus stops there for Benidorm, if not, is the bus station far from the train station and what number is the bus, or will the bus just say Benidorm.

• Restaurant

Villajoyosa Nov 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM

We are looking to book a nice restaurant in Villajoyosa for Christmas day (25th December) Any recommendations
      would be great. Thanks.

• Christmas in Almunecar

Almuñécar Nov 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Will supermarkets be open in Almunecar on Christmas Eve,will bars and restuarants be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

• Barcelona for New years

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone:) My hubs and I are planning a european getaway this winter. We will be in Vienna for Christmas and are looking at visiting Barcelona from Dec 26 2015 - Jan 3 2016. It's our first time in Barcelona and we are looking forward to starting 2016 there! I would love to know which areas to consider to stay in/any hotels you recommend. We love exploring cute cafes, little streets, restaurants. Some partying, but not necessarily anything wild. Would love to hear your tips.

• massot's Profile Photo

No Question Title

Melilla Nov 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM

MELILLA, en un par de días parece que podré visitat la parte vieja y la nueva.
      Dormiré en el parador. Donde recomendais comer al mediodía, y quizás cenar?

Llegaré con coche. Me quedan 2 días más para pasar a Marruecos y ver lo mejor de la proximidad. Donde me recomendais dormir y que visitar? merece la pena llegar hasta el cabo de 3 Forcas?

Muchas gracias.
      Romà Massot, Tarragona

• gran canaria

Isla de Gran Canaria Nov 22, 2015 at 4:40 AM

is it safe to visit this new year

• Surfing in November?

San Sebastián Nov 19, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Is it warm enough to surf in san sebastian at the end of november? If so, do you have a recommendation of a specific company that won't rip me off?

• Getting to Tarragona from Barcelona

Tarragona Nov 12, 2015 at 10:38 PM

I'm a little bit confuse about getting to Tarragona. Read on the site that I can take the train from Passeig De Gracia? Isn't this station for the metro lines? Pls help. Thank you.

What is the best location to book our hotel?

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Barcelona, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites, cost efficiency etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

Thank You

Please suggest popular district to stay in Madrid?

Madrid Nov 5, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Madrid, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

• Barcelona Spain

Barcelona Nov 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, I'm taking a trip to Barcelona Spain in March...will more than likely be traveling solo :). Any advice? I already have flight booked but no hotel yet :(. I want a hotel that's centrally located, close to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping etc. Let me know if anyone has any tips/suggestions.

Lisbon, Madrid, Andalusia, Barcelona: Assist with 14 day itinerary & tips

Spain Nov 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM

With a 14 day trip planned.our itinerary is a follows for November 2015:

-->5 day Lisbon & surrounds -->3 days Milan & surrounds -->3 days Seville,Cordoba, Grenada, --> 21/2 days Barcelona & Monserat

We are planning to see as much as possible in a short space of time but don't want to short change ourselves in a particular place. Please assist in saving us time & maximising places. Also bare in mind we will travel with baggage between major cities.

----------------------Arrive Lisbon 08:15 (Thursday)
      day 1 Belem
      day 2 Amalfa
      day 3 ? Parque De Nacos (new buildings only not aquarium) ~Not sure about this?
      day 4 Day trip Sintra (Pena Palace closed now
      day 5 Day trip Cascais & Obidos
      day 6 7h00 flight to Madrid. Explore city
      day 7 Explore city
      day 8 Toledo /
      --------------------------------train to Seville / Grenada?
      day 9 Seville ?
      day 10 day trip Cordoba ?
      day 11 day trip Grenada ? (or night over)
      ------------------------------- fly to Barcelona
      day 12 explore Barcelona
      day 13 explore Barcelona & 1/2 day Monserat
      day 14 1/2 day explore Barcelona (flight departs 16:45)

Please supply your suggestions for the following

(1) Should we alter itinerary to have only 4 days in Lisbon & an extra day in Barcelona or other city mentioned above instead? If so where, how & why?

(2) How can itinerary be improved (removing, adding or changing based around your travel experience)

I/e. spending too much or too little time in one place.

(3) In Andelusia where should we night over and number of days (Eg stay over in Seville 3 nights or 2 nights one place & 1 night another, day trips)

(4) Mention best mode of transport for day excursions (I presume bus for day trips & between Cordoba,Seville, Grenada)

(5) Tips for city sightseeing

- Are hop on hop off buses recommended over public buses?
      - First must things to see/do

(6) Are shops completely shut down during siesta 2pm-5pm?

Does this include restaurants & public transport?
      What do you recommend we do during this period

(7) Is the train ride from Madrid to (Seville or Grenada) scenic?

What time (and most economical) do you recommend we travel to get the most out of our days in the cities?
      Other Advice

(8) Can we do all day excursions on our own without a guide, if so offer guidance or tips where you think possible & how to save with multi-passes etc

(9) Do EU passport carriers get any discounts?

Thanking You in Advance for your care, attention & expertise. So far you VT's fantastic offering much help ;-)

Best mode of travel between Madrid & Barcelona

Madrid Nov 3, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Is it better to travel from Madrid to Barcelona via train or aeroplane?

Please suggest:
      1) a reason why
      2) carrier names & possible links on how to book
      3) approx associated costs and any discounts if any when 2 ppl are traveling together
      4) Any other suggestions or tips you can offer

PS: what are the internal air carriers?

Thank You

• massot's Profile Photo

Melilla Nov 28, 2015 at 1:11 AM

Desember 15, I will arrive to Melilla with my car.
      I will sleep in the Parador 3 nights. Where to eat, midday or evening?
      I have 2 other days to go to MOROCCO. Please, where to sleep, an what to visit, no more than 200 Km away?
      Is it worth to visit the 3 Forks Cape?
      Thanks a lot
      Dr Roma Massot,

Where should we spend more time: In Madrid or the outskirts?

Madrid Nov 6, 2015 at 12:27 PM

While I love exploring cities, I sometimes feel that the hidden gems are on the outskirts. Can anyone suggest places to visit around Barcelona, Seville & Madrid respectively?

Suggested ratio of days to spend in Lisbon, Madrid & Barcelona

Spain Nov 3, 2015 at 10:16 AM

We are planning a trip in November. The total duration will be approx 10, 14 or 16 days depending on availability of return flights. We will be flying from Lisbon to Madrid. Travel between Madrid & Barcelona unknown at this stage. We depart Barcelona.

Please suggest:
      1) How long we should spend in each city and surrounds & why (ratio or exact # days)?

Given the number of days in each city:
      1) how many days should be spent in the actual cities themselves?

2) how many days should be allocated to day trips out the city ?

- provide order of (out-of-city) places/destinations that can be visited in one day & how much time should be allocated for each
      - provide service provider / carrier type that will get us from point A, to B to point C etc

3) how many nights (if any) should be allocated to out of city visits?
      - Please provide names places/towns

Any other tips & helpful suggestions will be appreciated

Thank You