Alor Setar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Town center bus

by kyngofhk Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Is it possible to get around Alorsetar town center by local bus? Is walking tour possible?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM
    • where to rent a mpv in alor star?

by ivy1303 Online Now Jul 31, 2011 at 3:52 AM

Hi, may i know where to rent a mpv in alor star?
      how much is the rental per day and what's the company name? TQ.

1 Answer Sep 6, 2011 at 11:11 PM
    • Bus from Hat Yai to Alor Setar

by zhyew Online Now Apr 7, 2009 at 7:40 AM

I would like tp travel from Hat Yai to Alor Setar by bus. Does anyone know any bus company providing the route service? Thanks. Ideas of how to go to Alor Setar from Phuket is welcome. Thanks again.

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    • Alor Star to Hatyai

by EMILYVALENTINO Online Now May 8, 2008 at 9:46 PM

I'm taking flight frm KL to Alor Star. Does anyone knows how to get to Hatyai frm Alor Star by bus(bus company?) or taxi... & the rates plz..How far is airport to Alor Star station bus.

1 Answer May 8, 2008 at 9:57 PM
    • Directions and Advice

by blueyegypsy Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 6:33 PM

If I want to stop by at Alor Setar on my way to Penang, and I would like to visit the Lye Huat Garden and the Padi Muzeum. Which road should I take and what do I have to keep in mind of?

• Transport Alor Setar to Trengganu

by tth1311 Online Now Dec 6, 2007 at 6:16 PM

Hi,

I will be visitng Alor Setar, 21 - 24 Dec '07 and after that to Kuala Trengganu. Like to find out is there any bus/taxi from Alor Setar to Kuala Trengganu. During these holiday period, is it very difficult to book any transport for these places? What is the cost per taxi/one trip. Any contact for any taxi company in Alor Setar. Tks and Rgds

1 Answer Dec 9, 2007 at 10:07 PM
    • Alor Setar

by Jayani_ds Online Now Nov 3, 2007 at 7:25 AM

Hi

I'm travelling to Langkawi from Singapore and hoping to take the bus to Alor Setar. COuld anyone tell me the bus from Singapore or from Johor which is cheaper?

I'll be travelling between the 8th and 10th of November,

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Nov 5, 2007 at 3:38 AM
    • Transport alor setar to Hatyai

by pumptim Online Now May 26, 2007 at 5:06 PM

Does anyone know anything about how to get from Alor Setar to Hat Yai? Buses, minivans or taxis. Any info about how and the cost would be gratefully received. Thanks.

1 Answer May 31, 2007 at 11:52 AM
    • runwitme's Profile Photo

Bus Service from Alor Setar to Ipoh

by runwitme Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Dear All,

I hv some questions regarding bus service from Alor Setar to Ipoh

1) Do I have to buy ticket in advance? I'm traveling on a Sunday.
      2) What bus company is recommended?
      3) How much is the ticket?
      4) How long is the journey?
      5) How frequent is the bus?

Thank you.

1 Answer Apr 11, 2007 at 1:11 AM
    • sherri28's Profile Photo

ENQUIRY

by sherri28 Online Now Jan 6, 2006 at 7:11 PM

Hi,

I will be taking a bus from Johor Bahru to Alor Star Bus Station. Can anyone advise where is the bus station located near to, is it near to any tourist attraction nearby? Such as the Kedah rice museum and the tower.

I will be staying at Mutiara Pedu Lake Resort and would like to enquire anyone know how to get to the resort by bus?

Is alor Star bus station near to the jetty for ferry departure to Langkawi?

Is it possible to rent a car in Alor Star? Is the road easy to drive? I would like to go to Gunung Keriang, Rice Museum, Pedu Lake Resort and Gunung Jeriang.

How far is these attractions and it's the road sign easy to recognize? Or will it be better if I were to take a taxi around? Which way better, taxi, bus or rental car? Please advise

2 Answers Mar 26, 2006 at 1:18 AM
    • Heryanto's Profile Photo

Cheapest accomodation

by Heryanto Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 7:32 PM

Hi,

I Plan to Alor Setar soon. I want to get information about the cheapest accomodation in Alor Setar. Someone can help me ?

Thank's a lot.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2005 at 10:59 PM
    • kegler747's Profile Photo

Alor Setar to Hatyai transportation

by kegler747 Online Now Aug 29, 2005 at 5:54 AM

Hi everybody!

I want to know what's the best mode of transportation to take from Alor Setar to Hat Yai and back..bus, taxi or train and where can I get them in Alor Setar and Hat Yai? Lastly, how long will the journey be including immigration and customs check. (I would really appreciate if anyone could describe to me the immigration and customs procedures for the Malaysia and Thailand borders since it would be my first time in the two cities)... Thanks in advance :)

3 Answers Aug 30, 2005 at 1:00 PM
    • Alor Setar to Johor Bahru

by timhill Online Now Nov 7, 2004 at 1:07 AM

Anyone know how often buses go from Alor Setar to Johor Bahru? I'm wanting to travel from Langkawi to Singapore mid week in late November, and want to avoid planes. thanks

3 Answers Nov 7, 2004 at 9:27 PM
    • Taxi fare from Alor Setar Airport to Aungai Petani

by asdfeg Online Now Jan 1, 2004 at 7:33 AM

Would you please lt me know the Taxi fare fro the AOR Airport to Sungai Petani and to Amanjaya. Is Taxi easily available at the Alo Setar Airport?

2 Answers May 7, 2004 at 12:17 AM