Alor Setar Travel Answers

change location

Taxi fare from Alor Setar Airport to Aungai Petani

by asdfeg Online Now Jan 1, 2004 at 7:33 AM

Would you please lt me know the Taxi fare fro the AOR Airport to Sungai Petani and to Amanjaya. Is Taxi easily available at the Alo Setar Airport?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • jemster's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi fare from Alor Setar Airport to Aungai Petani

by jemster Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 10:14 PM

I'm not so sure how much the fare. But normally the fare is fixed. Probaly around RM 10 to RM 20 .Airport to Alor Star. Sungai petani quit far from Alor Star. I think it shld be more than RM 20. The best way to go to Sg. Petani is taking bus from Alor Star.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • hanapatria's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi fare from Alor Setar Airport to Aungai Petani

by hanapatria Online Now May 7, 2004 at 12:17 AM

From AOR to sungai petani will cost you l guess about 50 ringgit. Two weeks ago I was looking for a taxi to alostar from AOR, guess what there was a taxi but I couldn't find the driver, I tell you growing up here thrity years ago, it doesn't surprise me:-) Anyway, if you just walk outside like thirty feet away, you can wave down a taxi, but those taxi will take you to alor star only, which will cost you about 12 ringgit, exclusively. You can then find another taxi to sungai petani, you can always tell the taxi driver to take you to the station where you can find taxi going to SP. good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines