Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to marina club resort from Malaga air port

Fuengirola Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How toget to marina club resort Tyron Malaga air port

more
    • Restaurants open on Sunday night

Granada Apr 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale restaurant open on a Sunday night? It is my 60th birthday and I see so many are closed. Thanks!

more
    • Transportation from Cadiar to Nerja

Cádiar Mar 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hello,
      Looking for direct transportation from Cadiar to Nerja. The bus line goes to Grenada first. Can we hire a driver?

more
    • Supermarkets

Benalmádena Mar 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hey, are there any supermarkets open in the pueblo on sundays?

more
    • Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

Fuengirola Apr 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

more
    • supermarkets?

Zurgena Mar 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

closest supermarket to zurgena?

more
    • tickets for the Alcazar

Sevilla Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

Thanks

more
    • One day tour during pilgrammage

El Rocío Apr 9, 2015 at 8:23 AM

We will be in Andalusia area during the pilgrammage to el rocio. I think a one day tour is the only,logical way to get to enjoy the pilgrammage. We can go from Seville, Jerez, chipiona or any other spot. Tavira is home base but we can travel to a tour spot in Spain. Open for location and contact number to make reservation. Thank you.

more
    • Transport in and around the city

Sevilla Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

more
    • Bus Service Malaga - Granada?

Málaga Yesterday

Is there daily bus (or bus tour) service between Malaga and Granada?
      Peter Ploss

more
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

Sevilla Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

Thanks,

more
    • should we rent a car or take a 10 hour tour drive from granada to cordoba to Seville

Granada Apr 11, 2015 at 6:24 AM

My husband , daughter and I are spending 9 days in Spain. We are first in Barcelona for four days flying to Granada on April 25. We see the Alahambra in the afternoon and are looking for a good restaurant on the evening of the 25th. Then we are questioning whether to rent a car and drive around Granada the 26th and have dinner that night then leave the next morning to Cordoba and end up in Seville for three nights or should we not rent a car and hire a tour guide for 10 hours to take us around? Thanks for your input!

more
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Non Touristy Tapas

Sevilla Apr 6, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, we are spending two days in Seville on a cruise ship which is going up the river and docking right in the port. I would love a recommendation for a tapas place for supper. I would like to be with locals and not tourists. Jean

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

cheap way to come

Málaga Mar 29, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Hi

I am planning to August but the tickets are very expensive for 4 people. I live near London, is there any other cheap option to visit Malaga apart from expensive flights?

Any suggestion in highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Shalini

more
    • 83120033's Profile Photo

Nerja in September

Nerja Mar 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

In september I am planning to visit Nerja - Spain. I want to use Nerja lika a base, because I want to travel around and visit Cordoba (Alhambra), Sevilla, Gibraltar ect...For cca. z days I will need a nice, clean and budget accommodation for 2 person and I will need a Rent a car also (Airport Malaga)? In Nerja I want to try some nice tapas bars and Andalusia food. I am open for your tips and thoughts.

Thank you

more
    • Apartment for a month

Cadiz Mar 23, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Hi All

We are looking to rent an apartment for one month, but coming from Miami, we need air conditioned at least in the bedrooms. We would like to have a location not far from the Cathedral. We are 3 adults
      Your help is greatly appreciated

more
    • Alhambra tickets for June

Granada Apr 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM

I read you were able to buy online tickets to visit Alhambra until 90 days in advance. However, I'm trying to buy tickets for the first week of June on Ticketmaster's page and found that they are available only until 31th May. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

more
    • Places around Malaga

Málaga Mar 24, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Me and my boyfriend will fly to Malaga in May and we have 8 nights before we fly back. Are there some nice places around Malaga? (maybe 8 nights in Malaga is to long?) I found these on the internet: nerdier, ronda, midges, frigiliana, grazalema, marbella, Granada, Nerja, Seville and Cordoba. Wich are nice and should it be a daytrip or is it better to stay a few nights? Maximum of two places apart from Malaga :)

more
    • sunday opening

by LizD24 Online Now Dec 28, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Is paradise Manuela and Lori sexi bird park open today

• Winter in Almunecar

by winterspain Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Dear local expert ! I am looking for a nice place to stay between the beginning November and end March (kind of every year) where I could fly (close by ) easily for a couple of weeks, when the gray rainy days in The Netherlands are just TOOOOO much. Ultimately I would like to buy property ((3 bedrooms or so, to accommodate my childrens families as well, at times). However, as my husband is still working for some 6 years, it would be important to live in a city/ small medieval town with a nice pedestrian area. I would also not mind a nice terace with sea views .... BUT before going so far, we have planned to stay at the south coast of Spain during the winter months, to see, if it really would be something for us.

ALL tips are welcome and HIGHLY appreciated!

-) Soleil

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 6:26 AM
    • Area of Almunecar to live

by MisterGee Online Now May 27, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Which area of Almunecar would you recommend living in? I cannot decide whether to focus on Taramay in the East or Cotobro in the West or somewhere central? Must be nice neighbourhood with some life but not completely rammed and noisy.

2 Answers May 28, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    • SammyJ17's Profile Photo

Tapas bars and restaurants

by SammyJ17 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm a little confused by conflicting comments - I'm hoping to find a nice selection of tapas bars and restaurants in the old town and or beach area. What is the selection / choice like. Had a fantastic time in Isla Canela last year but it only had 5 bars / restaurants - does Almunecar have a wider selection than this ?

4 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 1:55 PM
    • nordica slippers

by cazer Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

where can i buy nordica slippers in alumecar?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • nearest main towns

by rhinocerous Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

where is the nearest main town to playa velilla? is it almunecar? if so, is it a big town? and are there any good supermarkets and meat and fish markets, and flea markets

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • Outlets or big shops near Almunecar?

by yury98 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Are there some big shops (like Carefoor or Metro) near Almunecar or on the roads to Malaga or to Granada?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2008 at 4:22 PM
    • linheath's Profile Photo

EXCURSIONS

by linheath Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Does anyone know of any companies that do:
      1. Coach/minibus/car trips into the mountain villages
      2. Guided walking days with transport provided

We are staying in La Herradura.

Thank you.

• juzz's Profile Photo

beaches

by juzz Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

hi everybody,

I was looking at this site
      almunecar.info/medioambiente...
      which lists the beaches near Almuñécar.
      Does anybody know any of them?
      Is CANTARRIJAN beach difficult to reach? and how to reach it?

Thanks
      Sergio

2 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 5:12 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Thank you for your replies. There doesn't seem to be one airport that you recommend, so I think I might try them both as I will be travelling to Almunecar quite frequently in the future. Thanks again.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 22, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Hi, and thanks for your advise. I have decided to try both airports, as I will be going to Almunecar often in the future and want to see which one suits me best. I did go to Granada last time I was there, but only went to see the Alhambra, so this time I will make sure I have a look at the town. Thanks again.

• Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 19, 2006 at 10:11 AM

I will be travelling to Almunecar in October. I know it is a similar distance from both Malaga and Granada airports, but I'm wondering which would be the easiest to get from. I am a 50+ single lady traveller, and will have a medium sized wheeled case. I have the bus timetables from Granada and Malaga, but as I said I'd like to know which you people think is actually the easiest and most practical way to do this. If I come Ryanair to Granada, the flight lands 21.30 -hopefully, so I know that would be too late for the last bus and I would have to stay overnight in Granada, which wouldn't be a problem. I'd love to know what you think. Thanks.

6 Answers Apr 1, 2008 at 5:48 AM
    • almunecar

by filboy Online Now Mar 5, 2004 at 1:23 AM

Is it woth staying at Almunecar for 2 days before going to Alhambra for another 2 days? Are there better alternatives to Almunecar, and not too far from Alhambra? I have a bad back and I want to be about an hour drive from Alhambra.

3 Answers Mar 5, 2004 at 3:11 AM