Almuñécar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Late night eating places

Torremolinos May 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

more
    • buses to almogia

Almogía May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

more
    • Good for hen parties in February?

Marbella Apr 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Are there many clubs open in February? Ives read that many clubs close and don't reopen until May? I know it's the quiet season but will there still be a bit of an atmosphere around the place? Any recommendations for hen parties welcome.

more
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

more
    • Café/Food?

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is there a café or somewhere to get some food within the grounds of the Alta Escuela?
      Just a place to get a sandwich or something small.
      Thank you!

more
    • DerekS18's Profile Photo

Transfers

Granada May 7, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Can I travel by train from Malaga airport to Malaga main bus station

DerekS18

more
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

Sevilla May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

more
    • How many days and nights are sufficient to see Granada? Any recommendations for hotels?

Granada May 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM

We are mainly interested in allahambra and day trip to Sierra Nevada National Park? We will be arriving by bus from Cordoba at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival.

Also, any recommendations for hotels?

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

Sevilla May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

more
    • Travelling with 4 year old

Tarifa (Cadiz) Apr 29, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Does anyone have views about suitability of Tarifa as a family destination?

more
    • What to do at Sevilla

Sevilla Yesterday

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?
      Thankyou

more
    • sunday opening

by LizD24 Online Now Dec 28, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Is paradise Manuela and Lori sexi bird park open today

• Winter in Almunecar

by winterspain Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Dear local expert ! I am looking for a nice place to stay between the beginning November and end March (kind of every year) where I could fly (close by ) easily for a couple of weeks, when the gray rainy days in The Netherlands are just TOOOOO much. Ultimately I would like to buy property ((3 bedrooms or so, to accommodate my childrens families as well, at times). However, as my husband is still working for some 6 years, it would be important to live in a city/ small medieval town with a nice pedestrian area. I would also not mind a nice terace with sea views .... BUT before going so far, we have planned to stay at the south coast of Spain during the winter months, to see, if it really would be something for us.

ALL tips are welcome and HIGHLY appreciated!

-) Soleil

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 6:26 AM
    • Area of Almunecar to live

by MisterGee Online Now May 27, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Which area of Almunecar would you recommend living in? I cannot decide whether to focus on Taramay in the East or Cotobro in the West or somewhere central? Must be nice neighbourhood with some life but not completely rammed and noisy.

2 Answers May 28, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    • SammyJ17's Profile Photo

Tapas bars and restaurants

by SammyJ17 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm a little confused by conflicting comments - I'm hoping to find a nice selection of tapas bars and restaurants in the old town and or beach area. What is the selection / choice like. Had a fantastic time in Isla Canela last year but it only had 5 bars / restaurants - does Almunecar have a wider selection than this ?

4 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 1:55 PM
    • nordica slippers

by cazer Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

where can i buy nordica slippers in alumecar?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • nearest main towns

by rhinocerous Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

where is the nearest main town to playa velilla? is it almunecar? if so, is it a big town? and are there any good supermarkets and meat and fish markets, and flea markets

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • Outlets or big shops near Almunecar?

by yury98 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Are there some big shops (like Carefoor or Metro) near Almunecar or on the roads to Malaga or to Granada?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2008 at 4:22 PM
    • linheath's Profile Photo

EXCURSIONS

by linheath Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Does anyone know of any companies that do:
      1. Coach/minibus/car trips into the mountain villages
      2. Guided walking days with transport provided

We are staying in La Herradura.

Thank you.

• juzz's Profile Photo

beaches

by juzz Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

hi everybody,

I was looking at this site
      almunecar.info/medioambiente...
      which lists the beaches near Almuñécar.
      Does anybody know any of them?
      Is CANTARRIJAN beach difficult to reach? and how to reach it?

Thanks
      Sergio

2 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 5:12 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Thank you for your replies. There doesn't seem to be one airport that you recommend, so I think I might try them both as I will be travelling to Almunecar quite frequently in the future. Thanks again.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 22, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Hi, and thanks for your advise. I have decided to try both airports, as I will be going to Almunecar often in the future and want to see which one suits me best. I did go to Granada last time I was there, but only went to see the Alhambra, so this time I will make sure I have a look at the town. Thanks again.

• Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 19, 2006 at 10:11 AM

I will be travelling to Almunecar in October. I know it is a similar distance from both Malaga and Granada airports, but I'm wondering which would be the easiest to get from. I am a 50+ single lady traveller, and will have a medium sized wheeled case. I have the bus timetables from Granada and Malaga, but as I said I'd like to know which you people think is actually the easiest and most practical way to do this. If I come Ryanair to Granada, the flight lands 21.30 -hopefully, so I know that would be too late for the last bus and I would have to stay overnight in Granada, which wouldn't be a problem. I'd love to know what you think. Thanks.

6 Answers Apr 1, 2008 at 5:48 AM
    • almunecar

by filboy Online Now Mar 5, 2004 at 1:23 AM

Is it woth staying at Almunecar for 2 days before going to Alhambra for another 2 days? Are there better alternatives to Almunecar, and not too far from Alhambra? I have a bad back and I want to be about an hour drive from Alhambra.

3 Answers Mar 5, 2004 at 3:11 AM