change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SammyJ17's Profile Photo

Tapas bars and restaurants

by SammyJ17 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm a little confused by conflicting comments - I'm hoping to find a nice selection of tapas bars and restaurants in the old town and or beach area. What is the selection / choice like. Had a fantastic time in Isla Canela last year but it only had 5 bars / restaurants - does Almunecar have a wider selection than this ?

4 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 1:55 PM
    • nordica slippers

by cazer Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

where can i buy nordica slippers in alumecar?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • nearest main towns

by rhinocerous Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

where is the nearest main town to playa velilla? is it almunecar? if so, is it a big town? and are there any good supermarkets and meat and fish markets, and flea markets

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • Outlets or big shops near Almunecar?

by yury98 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Are there some big shops (like Carefoor or Metro) near Almunecar or on the roads to Malaga or to Granada?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2008 at 4:22 PM
    • linheath's Profile Photo

EXCURSIONS

by linheath Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Does anyone know of any companies that do:
      1. Coach/minibus/car trips into the mountain villages
      2. Guided walking days with transport provided

We are staying in La Herradura.

Thank you.

• juzz's Profile Photo

beaches

by juzz Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

hi everybody,

I was looking at this site
      almunecar.info/medioambiente...
      which lists the beaches near Almuñécar.
      Does anybody know any of them?
      Is CANTARRIJAN beach difficult to reach? and how to reach it?

Thanks
      Sergio

2 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 5:12 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Thank you for your replies. There doesn't seem to be one airport that you recommend, so I think I might try them both as I will be travelling to Almunecar quite frequently in the future. Thanks again.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    • Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 22, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Hi, and thanks for your advise. I have decided to try both airports, as I will be going to Almunecar often in the future and want to see which one suits me best. I did go to Granada last time I was there, but only went to see the Alhambra, so this time I will make sure I have a look at the town. Thanks again.

• Airport to Almunecar

by Pamela1 Online Now May 19, 2006 at 10:11 AM

I will be travelling to Almunecar in October. I know it is a similar distance from both Malaga and Granada airports, but I'm wondering which would be the easiest to get from. I am a 50+ single lady traveller, and will have a medium sized wheeled case. I have the bus timetables from Granada and Malaga, but as I said I'd like to know which you people think is actually the easiest and most practical way to do this. If I come Ryanair to Granada, the flight lands 21.30 -hopefully, so I know that would be too late for the last bus and I would have to stay overnight in Granada, which wouldn't be a problem. I'd love to know what you think. Thanks.

6 Answers Apr 1, 2008 at 5:48 AM
    • almunecar

by filboy Online Now Mar 5, 2004 at 1:23 AM

Is it woth staying at Almunecar for 2 days before going to Alhambra for another 2 days? Are there better alternatives to Almunecar, and not too far from Alhambra? I have a bad back and I want to be about an hour drive from Alhambra.

3 Answers Mar 5, 2004 at 3:11 AM